剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
没人比我更适合做这个决定了吧
Who better to push that button than me?
你这个极度自恋的混♥蛋♥
You monumental narcissistic asshole!
这就是秘殿
This is the temple?
真棒啊
This is really cool.
真遗憾你还没机会看一眼它的样子就死了
Sorry you died before you got the chance to see it.
你的确警告过我了
I mean, you did try to warn me.
我只是想喝一杯啤酒庆祝而已
I just had to have a celebratory beer.
我就是迪格拉斯连戏剧里
Ha, I'm a Degrassi episode
未成年人饮酒的危害那一集的真实案例
on the dangers of underage drinking.
他把整本书复原了
He completed the book.
我一生都在
I've been working my whole life
试图打败他
to try and bring him down
但那个混♥蛋♥还是胜我一筹
and the son of a bitch still comes out on top.
是啊 真差劲
Yeah, it sucks.
我死了 但...
I mean, I was murdered, but...
我知道怎么阻止他
I know how to stop him.
我得离开这
I gotta get out of here.
你...你走不了
You... you can't.
你快死了 可能已经死了
You're dying. You might already be dead.
阿米尔 我要救我的朋友们
Amir, I have to save my friends
也许还会救很多人
and maybe a whole bunch of other people!
你不明白吗 如果你想走...
Don't you get it? If you wanted to be out of here...
你就能走
you'd be out of here.
你是说我想在这吗
You're saying I want this?
你的确告诉过皮特你从没做过决定
Well, you did tell Pete you'd never made a decision before.
第一 你别再看我的记忆
One, stay out of my memories, and...
第二 我不想死
two, I don't wanna die.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我不想死
I don't want to die!
靠 好疼
Fuck, that hurts!
人呢
Hello!
杰克 杰克 你活过来了
Jack! Jack, you're alive!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你能活过来我太高兴了 抱歉
I'm just-- I'm just so happy you're alive. Oh, shit.
杰克 你刚死过一次 应该先休息一下
Jack, you were just dead, you should probably rest.
不 我们没时间了
No, we're out of time.
我看见莉莉丝了
I saw Lilith,
她在我的梦里或者是来世里出现了
she was in my dream or the afterlife.
我不知道到底是在哪里
I don't know which one.
老兄 你在说什么
Dude, you're not making any sense.
莉莉丝走了 还带走了银背
Lilith is gone. And she took Silverback.
她在秘殿里 考文垂抓了她
She's at the Temple. Coventry has her.
-你确定 -确定 我去过他的记忆
- Are you sure? - Yeah. I was in his memory.
我们得想办法进入秘殿
We need to get into that temple.
杰克这种情况 他哪也不能去
Jack's not going anywhere in his condition.
我没事
I'm fine.
-给我点时间 -好
- Just give me a minute. - Yeah.
没有了银背 你就只能以人类的速度痊愈
Without Silverback, you're going to have to heal at human speed.
不 我们没时间了
No, we don't have time.
也许有其他办法
Maybe there's another way.
轻点
Gentle.
炮灰...
Hey, Cannon Fodder...
我们一起去打败邪恶魔法吧
what do you say you and I go fight some evil magic?
不要吗
Nope?
它现在应该附身在我身上了 对吧
It should be jumping in to me by now, shouldn't it?
好吧 你告诉过我炮灰
Okay, you told me Cannon Fodder
会附身离它最近的任何人
picks anyone who gets close to it.
对
Yeah.
它通常都这样
It usually does.
当初凯尔就是这样被附身的
It sure worked with Kyle.
也许是因为我还和银背有纽带
Maybe it's because I'm still bonded with Silverback?
在日记里它不叫炮灰 它叫午夜
The journals never called him Cannon Fodder. He's Midnight.
格拉夫顿·戴维斯称它为最高贵的骑士
Grafton Davis called him the noblest of the Knights.
-谁 -又一个骑士
- Who? - He's another Knight.
格拉夫顿提到
And according to Grafton,
午夜永远是愿意...
Midnight would always be the one who would...
愿意什么
Who would what?
牺牲自己的灵
Sacrifice himself.
好吧
Okay.
午夜
Midnight,
求你了
please.
我们要去履行职责
We've got work to do.
我知道有风险 我也接受
I know the risk. I accept it.
你和你的恋父情结啊
You and your fucking Daddy issues.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
-爱德华拿到了书 -地狱手册 我知道
- Edward has the book. - The Vade Maecum, I know.
让我说完
Let me finish.
他得到了全本
He has the whole book.
我先带你出去
We have to get you out of here.
他对我施了懒惰咒
He used an Acedia incantation on me.
我解不开
I can't reverse it.
我能解开
I can.
快点
Come on.
[咒语]
Ipsa liberetur.
好了 你知道书在哪吗
Okay. Do you know where the book is?
他把书当成孩子一样 到哪都带着
He's been carrying it around like it's his baby.
你傻了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你得把地狱手册带走
You're not leaving without the Vade Maecum.
现在 当爱德华到了之后 等我信♥号♥♥
Now, when Edward arrives, wait for my signal.
然后快跑 我会拿着书
Make a break for it. I'll grab the book.
这计划烂透了
This is a terrible plan.
-你还有别的主意吗 -有几个
- Do you have a better idea? - Several.
艾丽莎
Alyssa.
我有点担心
I was starting to worry.
藏尸比我想象得要难
It's harder to hide a body than I thought.
我知道
I know.
刀上有血吗
Is there blood on the blade?
如你所要求的
Like you asked.
很好
Excellent.
薇拉挣扎了吗
Did Vera struggle?
是的
She did.
你呢
Did you?
要不你觉得为什么会花这么长时间
Why do you think it took so long?
谢谢你的T恤
Thanks for the shirt.
-我穿更好看 -我们得讨论一下计划
- I wear it better. - We need to talk about a plan.
去秘殿 救出艾丽莎和莉莉丝
Go to the temple, get Alyssa and Lilith,
阻止仪式 毁掉手册
stop the ceremony, and destroy the book.
-这不是计划 这是最终目标 -我喜欢
- That's not a plan. It's an end goal. - I love it.
我们不能大张旗鼓地闯进去
We're not going in there guns blazing.
考文垂会把我们都打败的
Coventry will take us all down.
那我们悄咪♥咪♥地进去
Then we go in guns not-blazing.
但我们也是进去了
But we go in.
生命尚短 道路且长
Long is the road and short is the life.
-好吧 开始行动 -糟糕 皮特
- Okay. Let's do it. - Shit. Pete.
-开玩笑吗 -怎么了 他以为我死了
- Are you kidding me? - What? He thinks I'm dead.
我得让他知道我没事了
I need to let him know I'm all right.
杰克对爱德华的看法是对的
我需要帮助
艾丽莎
糟了
Oh, shit.
你要去哪 杰克
Where are you going, Jack?
杰克 杰克
Jack! Jack!
看来A计划黄了
So much for plan A.
艾丽莎
Alyssa!
快
Hurry!
别管书了
Leave it!
外公
Pops.
杰克
Jack?
不
No!
-不要 太晚了 -我本想你近距离见证
- Don't. It's too late. - I offered you a front row seat
历史上最伟大的时刻
to the greatest moment in history
你却背叛了我
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表