剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
阿米尔
Amir?
你怎么这么慢
What took you so long?
-我在这等了你好久 -但你...
- I've been waiting here for an eternity. - But you're...
-你已经死了 -是啊
- you're dead. - I'm dead.
我知道
I know.
我什么都知道 我知道秘社的魔法
I know everything, actually. I know about The Order's magic,
知道你是狼人 知道你♥爸♥爸是个大烂人
I know you're a werewolf, I know your dad is a total choad.
别说了
Okay, stop!
这里怎么了 我们在哪
What's happening here? Where are we?
这是来世
This is the afterlife.
你是鬼魂吗
So, you're a ghost?
是的 或者是魂魄 我也说不好
Yeah. Or a spirit, I don't know.
我不太确定应该叫什么 但...
I'm a little shaky on the terms, but...
你是说我死了吗
Are you saying that I'm dead?
我觉得我们应该喝一杯
I'm saying we should go get a drink.
清理一下这个
Clean this.
杰克 你怎么没消息了 没事吧
艾丽莎
没事了
杰克
一切都完了
杰克
刚才是输入法自动纠错
杰克
我是莉莉丝
杰克
你们在弄地狱手册 疯了吗
杰克
它对杰克的兽灵做了些什么 他体内烂出来了
杰克
如果他死了 就让你陪葬
杰克
德雷克小姐 没打扰到你吧
Miss Drake, I hope I'm not disturbing you.
当然没有 殿主
Of course not, Magus.
你从一开始就跟着他
You have been with him since the beginning.
他信任你 所以现在我也得信任你
He trusts you, which means now I have to trust you,
虽然不是最理想的选择 但也没办法
which is not ideal, but here we are.
现在你告诉我
Now, tell me.
大殿主怎么了
What is happening to the Grand Magus?
他与那本书正在融合
He's bonding with the book.
他们会合二为一
He says they're becoming one.
-我觉得它是在改变他 -当然了
- I think it's changing him. - Of course it is.
没有做好准备就开始是很危险的
Starting prematurely was dangerous.
他肯定没有完全控制它
There's no way he's in control of it.
他只是又累又担心 这是他毕生事业
He's just tired and worried. This is his life's work.
不要那么做
Don't do that.
你很聪明 别做傻事
You are far too smart to act so stupid.
他是大殿主
He's the Grand Magus.
这意味着不管发生什么 我们都得为他效命
That means we're supposed to serve him, no matter what.
我们为秘社效命
We serve The Order.
不是为了爱德华·考文垂或他的野心效命
Not Edward Coventry or his ambition.
也许你太享受你的特权了
Maybe you're enjoying your access a little bit too much to see
都注意不到现实情况了
what's actually happening.
下一次施咒15分钟后进行
The next incantation starts in 15 minutes.
做好准备
Be ready!
是 殿主
Yes, Magus.
你调了一晚上了 还没好吗
You've been mixing that stuff all night, isn't it ready yet?
你是想要我快点弄 还是弄得好
Do you want it made fast, or made right?
你知道自己在做什么吗
Sure you know what you're doing?
是你让我找回了记忆
You're the one who found my stupid memories,
所以把嘴闭上 让我按我记得的来
so shut up and let me use them!
这个药水能救他 对吗
This potion will cure him, right?
不 但能拖会儿时间 让我们弄明白事情原委
No, but it should buy us time to figure out what is happening.
把这个倒进那里面...
Pour this into that...
然后晃匀
and shake it.
我记得我提议用魔法的时候
I remember when you'd have broken my arm
你差点扭断我的胳膊
for even suggesting we do magic.
如果你现在不快点晃 我就扭断你的胳膊
I'll break it if you don't shake faster.
一本咒语书怎么会对他产生这么大的影响
So, how could a spell book do this to him?
我已经告诉过你了
I already told you.
地狱手册不只是一本咒语书
The Vade Maecum isn't just a spell book.
它能让你完全掌控魔法
It gives you absolute control over magic.
不需代价 不用药水 不用咒语
No sacrifices, no potions, no spells.
就好像你变成了魔法本身一样
It's like you literally become magic.
那为什么不每人都这么做
Then why doesn't everyone do it?
一本书 一个人 这是条件
One book, one person. That's the deal.
药应该好了
We should be ready.
让他坐起来
Sit him up.
好了 杰克 我们起来
All right, Jack, up we go.
起来
Up we go.
起来 起来了 伙计
Up we go. Here we go, buddy.
糟了
Oh, shit.
-好了 -好
- There you go. - Okay.
喝吧 对
Sippy time. Yeah.
-好喝吧 -好东西
- That's good? Yummy. - Good stuff.
好 咽下去
Okay. And swallow.
我觉得起效了
I think it's working.
我不想像个医学预科生一样说话
Guys, I hate to sound so pre-med,
-但这好像是组织排斥 -我们该怎么办
- but that looks like tissue rejection. - Then what do we do?
得把银背清除出去
We have to remove Silverback.
要把兽灵从骑士体内清除
The only way to get a hide
只有一种方式 就是死亡 这是规矩
off a knight is by death. That's the rule.
我们从来都没有打破过规则
And it's not like us to ever break a rule.
我们不能做决定
It's not our call.
我们问问他吧 杰克
Okay, fine, let's just ask him then. Jack, buddy?
你想让我们救你吗
You want us to save your life?
我就当你想了
I'm taking that as a yes.
你要给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
他外公
His grandfather.
应该让他知道发生了什么
He deserves to know what's happening.
杰克 你流鼻血了
Jack, your nose is bleeding.
我没死吗
I'm not dead?
我觉得你死了 否则你也不会在这
My bet is you're dying. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here.
真难喝
Oh, that's terrible.
我觉得还好啊
Tastes fine to me.
你在这多久了
So, how long have you been here?
我只知道前一分钟
All I know is that one minute
我被你室友杀了
I was being murdered by your roommate,
然后我就来到了这儿
and the next I was here.
-等等 你记得你是怎么死的 -对
- Wait, you remember your own death? - Yeah.
我告诉过你 我们记得...所有事
I told you. We remember... everything.
谁是我们
Who's we?
我们
We.
德瑞 韦斯顿
Drea? Weston?
你们也在吗
You're here, too?
我告诉过你他问题特别多
I told you he asks too many fucking questions.
别理他 他很痛苦
Ignore him. He's bitter.
来世竟然是在大学校园 我当然痛苦了
The afterlife is a college campus. Of course I'm bitter.
来世就是你想去的地方
The afterlife is wherever you want it to be.
我不想在这里
I don't want to be here.
-我想 -我觉得你也想
- I like it. - Yeah, I bet you do.
我是真的向往大学生活
I was always really looking forward to college.
他们说在大学你能交到真正的朋友
They say it's where you meet your true friends.
或强劲的敌人
Or your best enemies.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
艾丽莎
Alyssa?
他教了你这么久 你却一个咒语
He's been tutoring you for how long and you still haven't learned
-都没学会 -凯尔 被别人听到怎么办
- a single incantation, huh? - Kyle, what if someone hears you?
无所谓 我就用点模糊粉末
Whatever. I'll just wipe their minds
把他们的记忆抹掉 谁在乎呢
with little obfuscation powder. Who cares?
-别碰她 -别管它
- Get off her! - Ignore it.
他们不是真实存在的
They're not really here.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
习惯什么
Used to what?
他们不是真的凯尔和艾丽莎
That wasn't actually Kyle and Alyssa.
只是记忆而已
It's just a memory.
你也许正在想她
You were probably thinking about her.
我在...
I was...
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表