剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
因为我不知道我为什么要来这里
Just because I don't know why I'm here.
那...你可能有麻烦了
Well, then...maybe you're in trouble.
维拉
Vera...
不要再折磨她了
stop tormenting her.
艾丽莎·德雷克
Alyssa Drake.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure.
您的手
Your hand.
-已经痊愈了 -我知道
- It's healed. - I know.
很不错吧
Cool, right?
-我听说了不少你的事 -希望是好事
- I've heard so much about you. - All good, I hope.
我很有兴趣
Let's say I'm intrigued.
明天中午在秘殿见我
Meet me in the temple tomorrow afternoon.
我要给你一项有趣的任务
I have an interesting assignment for you.
不胜荣幸
I'd be honored.
叫我爱德华
Edward, please.
你可以出去了 德雷克小姐
You may go now, Miss Drake.
她只是一名药师
She is only a Medicum
才上大二
and a sophomore.
你知道诺斯替委员会有个空缺的位置吧
You know there's an empty seat on the Gnostic Council.
我知道 玛格丽特留下的
Yes, Margaret left quite a void.
她还留下了一堆乱子
And quite a mess.
我觉得应该由你顶替
I think you should take it.
我们一起能大有作为
We could do great things together.
我不确定我是不是最佳人选
I'm not sure that I'm the best choice.
这说明你就是最佳人选
Which makes you the perfect choice.
你总是将秘社放在你自身需求之前
You always put The Order before your own needs.
-我会考虑的 -那就好
- I'll think about it. - That's all I ask.
药师来这里干什么
What is a Medicum doing here?
好了
Okay!
维拉说你们是最有潜力的
Vera says that you're the ones with the most potential.
潜力
Potential
能带你们入门
will get you into the door,
但是无法保证你能
but it will not guarantee you a seat
争得一席之地
at the table.
这块黑曜石
This obsidian block
估计有1500年到2000年的历史
is estimated to be between 1,500 and 2,000 years old.
不过剧透警告
But spoiler alert.
这可不是普通的
This is no ordinary...
石头
hunk of rock.
这块黑曜石中有一些
Something is inside this obsidian
有的人不想被别人发现的东西
that people don't want others to have.
我要你们反向攻破
I want you to reverse engineer
保护这块石头的魔法
the magic protecting this stone.
[咒语]
大殿主
Magus?
我能试试吗
With your permission?
[咒语]
Deleatur!
你知道如何治愈吗
You know how to heal that?
好吧 我的司机会送你去医院
Right. My driver will take you to the hospital.
现在你们知道这有多大能耐了 让我眼前一亮吧
Now you know what you're dealing with, impress me.
艾丽莎
Alyssa.
打扫干净秘殿
Make sure the temple gets a proper cleansing.
没问题 大殿主
At once, Magus.
现在我们知道她为什么来了
Now we know why she's here.
女士们 先生们 迟到的杰克·莫顿
Ladies and gentlemen, the late Jack Morton.
我知道 对不起
I know. I know. I'm sorry.
我需要此案做点调查
I needed to get some studying in.
好吧
Okay.
你有查到考文垂的什么料吗
What you got on Coventry?
仪式谋杀 食婴狂魔
Ritual murders? Infant cannibalism?
最好是食婴狂魔
Please say it's infant cannibalism.
他喝纯梅斯卡尔酒
Well, he drinks Mezcal neat
而且像在发布新型手♥机♥一样夸夸而谈
and talks like he's launching a new smart phone.
什么 就这些吗
Wha-- That's it?
外公 我就是个无名小卒
Pops, I am a nothing burger.
有一堆人排在我前面
Layers and layers of people above me.
我杀了一个傀儡 得来的就是一句"好孩子"
I killed a golem and I all I got was an "Attaboy."
如果要把这件事炸出去 你可要帮我
You've got to get on this if we're gonna blow this thing open.
我和你说过了 不许用炸♥弹♥形同
Hey, I told you, no bomb threats.
只是个比喻 体育方面的
It's a metaphor, sport.
我有了新计划
And my new plan.
我们要揭露考文垂 揭露秘社
We're going to expose Coventry, The Order,
还有整个错综复杂的事件
the whole megillah.
你什么时候准备用对付女巫那一套的
Since when is a witch hunt the plan?
自从我意识到
Since I realized
你只需要给我找到秘社存在的证据
all you gotta do is get me proof The Order exists.
你懂的
You know...
照片 录像 有了这些铁证
photos, videotape, hard evidence.
爱德华就毁了
Edward will be destroyed.
他要是没被钉死在柱子上烧死就是走大运了
He'll be lucky if he's not burned at the stake.
这样没用的 外公
It won't work, pops.
-他们能时间旅行 不是吗 -不行
- They can time travel, can't they? - No.
但是他们能操纵别人的记忆
But they can change the way people remember things.
你知道那些死在选拔中的孩子们吗
You know those kids that died during the selection process?
什么孩子
What kids?
懂了吗
See?
那些狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Those sneaky bastards.
除了岁数还要威士忌 没什么能扰乱我的记忆
Nothing should mess with my memory except old age and whiskey.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我们得更狡猾点
We gotta be sneakier.
那些死去的孩子 把你知道的跟我说说
Tell me everything you know about these dead kids.
我得去上课了
I know that I need to get to class.
杰克 你现在上大学了 不要再浪费时间学习了
Jack, you're in college now. You can't waste your time studying.
考文垂才是你的首要任务
Coventry is your only priority.
外公 我们会扳倒他的 我保证
Pops, we will get him, I promise.
秘殿 马上过来
艾丽莎
我要走了
I gotta go.
秘社的事情
Order business.
-给我弄点有用的东西 -我会的
- Get me something I can work with! - I will.
什么时候
When?
对不起 我迟到了 刚刚一直在学习
Sorry, I'm late. I was studying.
天啊 今天我要传授你
Oh, no. Today I am gonna teach you
如何施清洁咒语
how to perform a Cleansing Incantation.
我们现在要学习魔法了吗
We're doing magic now?
这是你训练的一部分
It's part of your training.
放轻松 没有人需要把手伸进火里
Relax. No one is setting their hands on fire.
好了 法则一
Okay, now, rule number one,
不得在无人监管的情况下施法
no unsupervised magic.
法则二 所有魔法都有代价
And rule number two, all magic has a cost.
代价 像是献祭
A cost? Like a sacrifice?
献祭 或者说供奉
Sacrifice, or an offering.
如果你没有付出代价 结果就会变得很可怕
If you don't pay the price, things can go wrong.
非常可怕 这就是我为什么要教你
Really wrong. That's why I'm going to teach you
如何正确地使用魔法
how to use magic properly.
把研钵和研杵拿起来
Pick up that mortar and pestle.
那么 如今清洁术需要什么代价
So, what does a cleansing spell go for these days?
在这个法术中 代价就是你的时间
In this case, the cost is your time.
没什么可担心的
It's nothing to worry about.
确实没什么
Nothing.
你要开始研磨这些内容物
And you're just wanna start grinding the contents.
顺时针吗
Clockwise?
-还是逆时针 -这个没关系
- Counter-clockwise? - It doesn't matter.
我看看
Let me see.
很完美
That's perfect.
现在 取一撮粉末撒到祭坛上
Now, grab a pinch of the powder and sprinkle it onto the altar.
-好的 -这样吗 一撮
- Yeah. Great. Yep. - Like that? A pinch?
之后我要
And I'm just gonna...
不算难
It's not hard.
那就是魔法吗
That was magic?
不错嘛
Not so bad.
那不是魔法 这才是
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表