剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
有人吗 有人吗
Hello! Hello!
救命
Help!
-墓地里有东西 -退后 新人
- There's something in the cemetery! - Stay back, Neophyte.
凯尔派给我一个假的挑战
Kyle sent me on a bogus challenge,
让我去挖坟 一个怪兽就出现了
to dig up a grave and a monster showed up.
我觉得应该就是这个怪兽杀了其他宣誓人
I think it's the beast that's killing all the pledges,
它攻击了我和凯尔
it attacked me and Kyle.
并不是宣誓人
Not pledges.
是新人 而你两者都不是
Neophytes, of which you are neither,
因为你没有通过测试
because you failed your test.
说实话吧凯尔 你我都清楚你在场
Tell the truth, Kyle. We both know you were there.
我不认识叫凯尔的人
I know of no one named Kyle.
算了 去你们的吧 去他妈的测试
You know what? Fuck you and fuck your bullshit test.
-动手吧 -动什么手
- Do it. - Do what?
魔法包一点用都没有
Those magic fun bags are useless.
根本就对付不了那个怪兽
It did nothing against that monster.
我在命令你
I gave you an order.
能解释一下吗
Care to explain?
把你的面具戴上
Put your fucking mask back on.
把他扶起来
Pick him up.
蓝玫瑰秘社
第一季第二集
看起来鸡鸡脸酒量不行啊
Looks like dick face can't handle his liquor.
经典
Classic.
应该再给我一次机会
I deserve another chance.
化学楼 在学校的另一端
The chemistry building? That's on the other side of campus.
凯尔设计我 他骗我去做假的测试
Kyle sandbagged me. He set me up with a fake test.
你从那的门走就行
Yeah, you just wanna take those doors.
就算你们觉得不能再给我一次机会
Even if you don't think I deserve another shot,
你们也得用魔法抓到那个怪兽
you have to use your magic and hunt down whatever that beast is.
安静点
Be quiet.
那是个什么东西
What the hell was that thing?
算是某种测试吗
Some kind of a test?
你所说的怪兽不是什么测试
Your so-called "beast" wasn't any test.
-为什么会提到魔法 -因为我看见了
- Why are you talking about magic? - Because I've seen it.
我说的不是你的金币
And I'm not talking about your gold coin,
生日上玩的那种狗屁戏法
birthday magician, sleight-of-hand bullshit.
我看见从偷来的眼球里投射出一个女人死前的片段
I saw stolen eyes project a dead woman's final memories.
我跟踪别人进去的
I followed someone in.
一个大蠢货
A total idiot.
凯尔
Kyle.
-他不蠢 -你和他有过一段吗
- He isn't a total idiot. - You went out with that guy?
好吧
Okay.
哪有新生不犯错误的
Show me a freshman who doesn't make mistakes.
他的头怎么样 还耳鸣吗
How's his head? Still ringing? Sidebar?
我知道穿袍子的那个人就是你
I knew that was you under the robes the--
我就不该把药粉掉包
I shouldn't have switched powders.
对 但你还是换了
Yeah, but you did.
我很感激
And I appreciate it.
但你为什么要换呢
But why did you?
因为我意识到有些事情是需要你记住的
Because I realized there are things you need to remember.
比如
Like what?
比如秘社对于外人来说可能真的很残忍♥
Like that The Order can be really cruel to an outsider.
对 我也开始意识到了
Yeah, I'm starting to figure that all out.
很遗憾别人没有这个机会了
Too bad the others didn't get the same opportunity.
听着 很遗憾你没能通过
Look, I'm sorry that you didn't make it,
但是不可能有第二次机会
but there are no second chances.
别插手了
Stay out of this.
我们能解决
We have this under control.
如果没人做点什么的话
If somebody doesn't do something,
如果你不做点什么
if you don't do something,
会不断有人死去的 艾丽莎
people are going to keep dying, Alyssa.
多数人的需求胜过少数人的需求
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
这不只是
It's not only a line
轰动电影界的作品里的一句台词
from the single greatest bromance in cinematic history,
也是哪种伦理思想的例子
it is also an example of what form of ethical thought?
有人说吗
Anyone?
有人吗 没人讲吗
Anybody? Nobody?
当然没有了 拿到信托基金之后还学什么伦理
Of course not, who needs ethics when you got a trust fund?
笔记本 讲讲吧 别让我尴尬
Notebook, come on. Don't leave me hanging.
我相信你知道答案
I know you know the answer.
功利主义
Utilitarianism.
对 那是
Yes. And that is?
一种理论 指出了最好的行动
The theory that the best action to take
是能给大多是人提供最高的利益
is the one that provides the most good for the most people.
正是
Exactly.
但是功利主义需要的是
But utilitarianism requires
每个人都有相同的道德追求
that everybody be on the same page, morally.
上一次出现这种事是什么时候
And when was the last time that happened?
伦理相对主义
这样想
Think about it like this.
大多数人是素食主义
The many are vegetarians.
少数人吃肉
The few are cannibals.
这是什么例子
That is an example of...
认真的吗
Seriously?
这里还有大概25个人呢
There are, like, 25 other people in here.
我知道 这人数破纪录了
I know. It's a new record.
但是我在问你 杰瑞
And yet, I'm asking you, Jerry.
杰克
Jack.
伦理相对主义
Ethical relativism.
那意味着
And that means?
"忠于自己"
"To thine own self be true."
没错
Exactly!
做你自己的道德指南
Be your own moral compass.
现在谁想来谈谈动机
Now, who wants to talk about motivation?
没人吗 真好
Nobody? Awesome.
双足行走
Bi-pedal, huh?
大多数时候
Most of the time.
长吻还是短吻 什么样
And? Had a long snout? Short snout? What?
比较长 很多牙
Longish, mostly teeth.
我看得不是很清楚
It was kind of hard for me to see
因为他追我追得很紧
'cause he had his foot on my back.
是这样吗
Something like that?
是的 正是
Yeah. Something like that.
你好像遇到狼人了
Sounds like you've got yourself a werewolf problem.
是吗
Just like that?
狼人
Werewolf?
-你还有其他解读吗 -没有
- Well, you got another explanation? - No.
但我看见它了 我还是不敢相信
But I actually I saw it and I still can't believe it.
你的口气好像就在说
And you're all like,
-"周三 肯定是狼人" -魔法 冠军
- "Hey, Wednesday, it must be a werewolf". - Magic, champ.
这可是你自己说的
You said it yourself.
你知道90年代 就在这个小镇里
Did you know there was a string of grisly murders
发生过连环恐怖谋杀案吗
right here in town back in the 90s?
一直没破案 可能是你遇到的狼人干的
Never solved. Could be your werewolf.
为什么狼人要攻击新人呢
Why would a werewolf attack Neophytes?
-小鲜肉最香了 -真恶心
- The youngest meat is the sweetest. - That's gross.
新人是
And Neophytes are
非常特定的目标
a very specific target,
尤其是在校园里这么多学生的情况下
especially given the amount of students on campus.
皮特 我们得找到它
Pete, we gotta find this thing.
或者我们...
Or we...
就让它自生自灭吧
we could just let nature take its course.
你是个残忍♥的老头 你知道吗
You're a bloodthirsty old man, you know that?
是啊 但上回就是
Yeah, it worked last time.
那个孩子
That kid got...
死了 很惨 但...
dead, very tragic but...
你有了机会
you got in.
这和我有机会没关系 外公
This has nothing to do with getting in, Pops.
如果我不做点什么 我就成了
If I don't do something, then I'm just another asshole
又一个自私自利的混♥蛋♥
that doesn't care about anyone except himself.
爱德华·考文垂颠覆医疗慈善
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表