剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
解离咒可能更好
Mm. Aperiatur would be better.
或者直接试试阿霍拉洞开 快点
Or we could try abraca-door-a. Come on.
[咒语]
Aperiatur.
好吧 真厉害
Okay, that's pretty cool.
怎么了 的确很厉害
What? It is.
听着 不管你想要什么 我都能帮你
Look, whatever you want, I can get it.
-但你先放了我儿子 -这不是你说了算
- But you have to release my son. - You're not in charge here.
他帮不了你 让他走 我替他
He can't help you. Let him go. Take me.
我放他走
I let him go,
你就会背叛我
you betray me.
我们施一个镜像咒语
We'll perform a mirror incantation.
如果你出事 我也会出事
Whatever happens to you, happens to me.
你要是耍花招
You try anything,
我就把他的气管扯出来
I rip his trachea out.
[咒语]
Ligemur.
-爸爸 -没事了 孩子
- Dad! - It's okay, bud.
听着 去隔壁山德维尔家
Listen, go next door to the Sandwells.
假装什么事都没发生过 知道吗
Pretend like nothing happened, understand?
-和我一起走 -没事 我没事 快走
- Come with me. - It's okay. I'll be fine. Go. Go.
现在我们是绑在一条绳上的蚂蚱了
Now that our lives are entwined,
能告诉我你的名字吗
do you mind telling me your name?
尤尔根·索耶
Jurgen Sawyer.
看来你找到了我的书
I see you found my book.
这是我们学习的第一个咒语
This was the first spell we learned.
关我什么事
Why would I care?
对 关你什么事
Right. Why would you?
她想帮忙...
She's trying to help--
糟糕
Oh, crap.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们不需要用魔法
We don't need magic.
要搜寻的范围很大
That's a lot of ground to cover.
我和艾丽莎 杰克和莉莉丝分组行动
Okay. Me and Alyssa, Jack and Lilith,
这样每组都既有骑士又有秘社的能力
that way both groups have Knight and Order powers.
重新分组
Try again.
不
No!
-这不是个好主意 -别杀了她
- That's probably not the best idea. - Do not kill her.
-我不会的 -不敢保证
- I won't. - No promises!
你明白吗 你和艾丽莎永远不可能的
It's never going to work, you know? You and Alyssa.
谢谢你的肯定
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
别觉得我针对你 不是你的原因
Don't take it personally. It's not you.
也不是她的原因
Well, it's not her.
我无法想象和敌人阵营的人
I can't imagine being in a relationship
谈恋爱是什么感觉
with someone on the opposite side.
和同是骑士的人谈恋爱都够难了
It's hard enough being in one with another Knight.
你和莉莉丝吗
You and Lilith?
还是和兰德尔
Or Randall?
不 以及他想得美
No. And he wishes.
她叫凯西
Her name was Cassie.
就像经典爱情故事桥段一样
Classic love story.
男孩和女孩相遇 结果女孩是个狼人
Boy meets girl. Girl turns out to be a werewolf.
男孩愿意与女孩浪迹天涯 结果女孩死了
Boy agrees to follow girl anywhere, and girl ends up dead.
-哈米什 真抱歉 -不用抱歉
- I'm sorry, Hamish. - Don't be.
凯西喜欢当骑士
Cassie loved being a Knight.
她专注于此
She was totally committed to the cause.
那你呢
What about you?
我发过誓的
I swore an oath.
如果你可以离开
If you could leave,
如果有退出的途径 你会退出吗
if there was a way to get out, would you take it?
你会吗
Would you?
蠢货们 快离开这
Hey, assholes! Get out of here!
这不是和我们在圣剑&圣杯餐厅打架的人吗
Is that the guy we fought at the Blade & Chalice?
-你见过我们的朋友吗 -见过
- Have you seen our friend? - Yeah!
他们折磨他 也折磨我们
They're doing shit to him! They've done shit to all of us.
什么样的折磨
What kind of shit?
他们...他们对我们做的事情
They do-- They do something
让我们发生了变化
and it makes us change.
他们做什么了
What do they do?
坚持一下 我们放你出来
Hang on! We'll get you out of here.
-这地方到底怎么建的 -天呐
- What the hell's this place built out of? - Holy shit!
-真是熟悉的一幕 -快找到兰德尔
- That looks familiar. - We gotta find Randall.
操
Fuck.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
糟透了
Like shit.
鲁比在哪
Where's Ruby?
你一会儿就会看到她了
You'll see her soon.
从一级到十级 你的疼痛指数是多少
On a scale of one to ten, how much pain do you feel?
我不知道
I don't know.
一级吧
A one.
你说我会见到她的
You told me I'd see her.
你会的 完成实验就能见到了
And you will, as soon as you complete your trial.
很明显 他是被你迷住了
Well, he certainly developed an attraction for you.
所以我才能这么轻松
That's what makes my job so easy.
植入已经完成好一会儿了
The implant's been in place for quite a while.
1个小时15分钟
One hour, fifteen minutes.
真奇怪
That's odd.
通常现在我们就能看到
Usually we'd have seen
变身的物理迹象了
physical evidence of transformation by now.
也许他有天然抗体
Maybe he has a natural resistance to it.
还是...
Or...
你在施咒的时候出错了
you made an error during the incantation.
也有可能他有阻碍变身的天然抑制剂
Or he has a natural inhibitor that blocks transformations.
我们早讨论过这一点了 斯皮尔斯小姐
We've been over this, Miss Speers.
没有天然抗体或任何魔法
There is no natural resistance to transformation magic.
能阻碍变身魔法生效
Or any magic.
好吧 那他可能只是
Okay. Well, then, he's just
变成了巨大的退步了 对吧
been a giantxa0step backwardsxa0then, hasn't he?
你想要制♥造♥狼人 是吗
I mean, you want to make werewolves,right?
现在你造出了一个
Well, now we actually have one
却不能让他变身
and you can't get him to transform.
或许这个赛福巴魔符
So, maybe this saevbacch sigil
并不是制♥造♥怪物的最佳方法
isn't the best way to create axa0monster.
或许你植入的魔符被破坏掉了
More likely, the sigil you implanted was compromised.
我检查过很多遍
I triple checked it.
唯一的不稳定因素是兰德尔 实验对象
The only variable here is Randall, the subject.
我们不会遇到上次那样的问题了吧
We're not going to have an issue like we did last time,xa0are we?
我跟你说了 上次是安全违规行为
I told you, last time was a security breach.
我完全不知道实验对象是怎么跑掉的
I have no idea how that other subject escaped.
把实验对象暴露在攻击情景当中
Expose the subject to an attack scenario.
也许肾上腺素升高能够刺♥激♥他变身
Maybe heightened adrenaline will trigger his change.
马蒂
Marty?
送一个失败品进去
Send in a reject.
最后一次放我出去的机会
Last chance to let me out!
我♥操♥了
Holy shit!
哥们 你还好吗
Dude, you okay?
操
Oh, fuck!
哥们
Dude!
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
停下 我说了停下
Stop! I said stop!
-刚才发生什么了 -心跳加速
- What just happened? - Elevated heart rate,
呼吸增加 体温飙升
increased respiration, body temperature soared.
看起来像是开始了变身 然后突然停止了
It's like he started his transformation and then it justxa0stopped.
那不可能
That's impossible.
他们一旦开始变身 就停不下来
Once they start to transform, they can't stop.
很明显不是不可能
Apparently, it's not impossible.
也许他用的是另一种魔法
Maybe he's usingxa0a different kind of magic,
你从来没见过
one you've never seen before.
再送一个失败品进去
Send in another reject.
马蒂 再来一次
Marty, we're going again.
小心 这里有怪物
除了莉莉丝以外
杰克
找到他了吗
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表