剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
Go. Get going.
天啊 我们应该住在一起
Oh, my God! We should move in together.
我爸爸有个住处 肯定会很棒
My dad has a place. It'd be great.
女士们先生们 加布里埃尔·杜普雷
Ladies and gentlemen, Gabrielle Dupres.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
我们到底为什么还不赶紧教训他
Remind me why we haven't dealt with him yet?
因为我们和蠢货似的在城里乱跑
Because we've been running all over town like idiots,
想看看到底是谁在施这种魔法
trying to track down whoever is doing all this magic.
我赌十元是某个大一新生
Ten bucks says it's some frosh
在试试他们的第一套塔罗牌
testing out their first set of tarot cards.
-我都不记得有那么糟糕了 -你在开玩笑吧
- I can't remember it ever being this bad. - You're kidding, right?
每年 秘社的新人尝到甜头
Every year, the new Order recruits get a taste
都会把魔法用在自己身上
and start using magic on themselves.
是他
It's him.
看他
Look at him.
昨天他还是二手店的常客 今天就衣着光鲜
Yesterday he's thrift store chic and today he's Mr. Fancy Pants.
也许是他把衣服都洗了
Maybe he's gotta do laundry.
不 她说的对
No, she's right.
那裤子挺高级的
Those pants are fairly fancy.
这小镇男孩是获得魔法了吗
How is a townie getting magic?
我之前就应该说的 但是
Yeah, I probably should've mentioned this before, but...
杰克加入了秘社
Jack's in The Order.
不可能
Shut the fuck up.
他现在是蓝玫瑰秘社的人了
So he's in The Hermetic Order of the Blue Rose.
这不能说明他是个坏人
That doesn't make him a bad guy.
他们是我们不共戴天的敌人
They're our sworn enemies.
这正是为什么有一个内应
Which is why having an inside man
会是很棒的事情
is going to be fantastic.
再说了 我们不知道他会不会用魔法
Besides, we don't know if he's doing the magic or not.
我们会确认的
We'll get confirmation.
所以我们现在是魔法警♥察♥了
So, we're magic cops now?
我们一直都是魔法警♥察♥
We've always been magic cops.
好吧
Fair.
药师是不能自♥由♥进出圣物室的
Medicums aren't allowed unfettered access
德雷克小姐 你知道的
to the reliquary, Miss Drake. You know that.
我知道
I do.
-但是爱德华给了 -爱德华
- But Edward has given-- - Edward?
大殿主交给了我们
The Grand Magus has given us
一个任务 而我需要查阅一些资料
an assignment and I need to do some research.
其他人都是秘社长老
Everyone else is a Magistratus.
他们进入圣物室不需要特殊的批准 我需要
They don't need special permission to enter the reliquary. I do.
是什么任务
What kind of assignment?
我想我不能说
I... I don't think I'm supposed to say.
那你现在就陷入了一个尴尬的境地
Well, then, that puts you in rather an awkward situation.
是一块被魔法保护的黑曜石
It's an obsidian stone, protected by magic.
这是我知道的全部了
That's all I know.
而这也将是我能知道的全部
And that's all I will know,
除非我能进入圣物室
unless I can use the reliquary.
你知道
Did you know
我是贝尔格雷夫分社
I was the youngest ever practitioner
成为秘殿主的最年轻的人吗
in the Belgrave chapter to be made Temple Magus?
是啊 那是很久以前了 你不想向前看吗
Yeah. That was a while ago, don't you wanna move up?
野心会是个很有利的工具 德雷克小姐
Ambition can be a valuable tool, Miss Drake.
但克制也可以是
But so can restraint.
手给我
Palm.
允许进入
Accessus permittatur.
别让它到达你的脑袋
Don't let it go to your head.
谢谢
Thank you.
他不应该换锁的
He's not supposed to change the locks.
现在我得记下他了
Now I have to write him up.
我觉得你可以省省墨水了
I think you can save the ink.
好吧
Okay.
这房♥间比之前冷了十倍
This room is ten times cooler than it used to be.
但这证明不了他用了魔法
But that doesn't prove he's doing magic.
这个可以
This does.
我还是觉得我们不应该杀他
I still don't think we should kill him.
他很聪明 他得了96分呢
He's smart. He got 96% on that.
他加入了秘社 我们不能相信他
He's in The Order. We can't trust him.
银背选他是有原因的
Silverback picked him for a reason.
我们得找出那个原因
We should to figure out what that is.
我记得我才是领头的吧
Last time I checked, I'm in charge.
我认为只有一种办法来搞定这事
And I say there's only one way we settle this.
-喝光 输家 -这次别撒出去一半
- Drink up, loser. - And don't spill half of it this time.
我们成为什么了
What have we become?
我们是圣克里斯托弗骑士
We're the Knights of Saint Christopher.
我们应当成为一切美好和平的捍卫者
We're supposed to be champions of all that is good and just.
无辜者的守卫
Defenders of the innocent.
看看我们
And look at us.
我们正在用一场
We're letting a game of
啤酒游戏决定杰克·莫顿的死活
beer pong decide if Jack Morton lives or dies?
好吧
Fine.
-三局两胜 -成交
- Best out of three? - Deal.
还是什么都没有
Nothing now.
你还什么都没找到
You've still got nothing?
一张照片都没有
Not even a photo?
这能有多难呢
How hard can this be?
这很难 爷爷
It's pretty hard, Pops.
魔法 记得吗
Magic, remember?
你知道什么难吗 坐在这傻等
You know what's hard? Sitting here waiting,
明知道我们终于能去找考文垂
knowing we finally have access to Coventry
而你却在这边瞎转悠
while you lounge around with your thumb up your ass.
那可不是我在做的事
That's not even close to what I'm doing.
如果你不是在忙着
Well, maybe if you weren't so busy
穿得像个校园风的白♥痴♥
dressing like some preppy idiot
或者学习 你现在也许已经找到什么了
and studying, you might have something by now.
找到我们可以摧毁他的东西
Something we can use to destroy him.
还是说你已经忘了我们来这里是干什么的
Or have you forgotten what we're doing here?
我从没忘记过 我怎么能呢
I never forget. How could I?
你一直在说这个
It's all you ever talk about.
你也想要这个
You wanted this, too.
你想为你妈妈报仇
You wanted revenge for your mother.
-所以有什么变了吗 -没有 爷爷
- So, what's changed? - Nothing's changed, Pops.
如果你能听我说
If you would you just listen to--
你知道 你一直拿着那手♥机♥
You know, you're on that phone every goddamn second,
你连一张差劲的照片都拍不到吗 拜托
you can't get one lousy photo? Come on.
我可以照张照片 我可以照一堆照片
I can take a photo. I can take a bunch of photos.
[咒语]
Quidquid requiritur, fiat.
看 我一直在拍照
Here. I have been taking photos.
这就是结果
This is what happens.
每一张都是空白的
Everyone comes out blank.
老天啊
Christ!
他们肯定用了什么魔法来屏蔽照相机
They must be using some kind of magic to block the cameras.
是啊
Yeah.
除非我们得想出办法 不然我们就没法继续了
And until I can figure out how to bypass it, we're stuck.
所以 拜托别对我指手画脚了
So, please, just get off my back.
好的 当然 对不起
Yeah. Sure. Of course. I'm sorry.
你总得让我看看
You just had to do show me that.
我们没事了 对吧
We're good though, huh? A-okay?
-没事了 -没事了
- A-okay. - A-okay.
-外公 -我没事
- Pops? - No problem.
外公
Pops!
-我外公差点死掉了 -被一块饼干搞的
- My grandfather almost died. - From a cookie.
我们在讨论结束班森的突击测验
We're talking about putting an end to Benson's pop quizzes.
你不能现在退出
You can't bail now.
行了 杰克 只一个意外而已
Come on, Jack. It's just a coincidence.
我也这么觉得 但根本不是
I thought that too, but it's not.
那个服务员 然后又是克拉克教授和送披萨的
First that waitress, then Prof. Clarke, and the pizzaguy.
艾丽莎说魔法总会有代价的
Alyssa said magic has a price.
你们知道我说的是什么
And you know what I'm talking about.
我才不会为了20块钱就割手指
I wasn't gonna cut my finger to make a $20 bill.
我就知道
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表