剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
要是我们知道目标是什么就好了
when we know the target.
我能找到 让我跟加布里埃尔和布兰登谈谈就行
I can find out. Just let me talk to Gabrielle and Brandon.
-这办法行得通的 -说的跟个高手似的
- This will work. - Says the expert.
如果行不通 你们尽管杀了我好了
If it doesn't... go ahead and kill me.
我觉得挺公平
Sounds fair to me.
好 杰克
All right, Jack.
你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
我觉得我找到了
I think I found it.
我移不走它
I can't move it.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
试试看把它下面的东西挪开
Try removing what's underneath it.
把门关上
Shut the door.
艾丽莎 醒醒
Alyssa! Wake up!
艾丽莎 醒醒
Alyssa, wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
你没事了
You're okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
没错
Yes.
太棒了
Excellent.
做的太棒了
Excellent work.
谢谢
Thanks.
是它吗
Is it?
我们来试试看
Let's find out.
拿到两部分
Two down.
还剩两部分
Two to go.
你好啊
Oh, hello!
最近有施咒吗
Do any spells lately?
你们两个 说话啊
Guys, come on.
保密 我们没确定能不能重新相信你
Yeah, not sharing. Not sure if we could trust you anymore.
我们给了你一次机会 你搞砸了
We gave you a chance and you blew it.
我必须知道你们用的是哪种魔法
I need to know what kind of magic you did.
请你讲话注意点语气
You might want to watch your tone.
我们学到一种能让敌方肝脑涂地的魔咒
We found a spell that will turn our enemies inside out.
-我现在成了你们的敌方吗 -那要看你自己了
- Oh, I'm your enemy now? - That's up to you.
可不是只有你们
You're not the only one
才能学到强大的魔法
learning powerful magic.
脸部变异咒
Facies mutetur!
什么鬼
What the fuck!
别弄脸 别弄脸
Not the face! Not the face!?Not the face!
-告诉我 -好的好的
- Tell me. - Okay, okay.
我们用了一个咒语让以后都没有英语测验了
We did a spell to not have any more English tests.
永远没有
Ever.
吓死我了
Oh, my God!
听着 班森的同事发推特说了接风派对的事
Look, Benson's colleagues tweeted about a welcome home party.
天啊 杰克 你这个跟踪狂
Wow, Jack. Stalk much?
我以为知道目标是谁的话
I thought knowing our target
会让事情好办一些
was supposed to make our lives easier.
怎么才能知道我们要找的人是谁
How do we know who we're looking for?
到时就知道了
You'll know.
伙计们 冷静
Guys, chill.
英语老师在那边
English teachers over there.
骑士们身负使命 我们能行的
Knights on a mission out here. We got this.
来人了
Oh. Here we go.
交给我吧
He's mine.
下一个我来
I call dibs on next one.
别杀人
No killing.
杰克 你觉得需要多久
Jack! How long do you think this is gonna take?
别再问我了 我也不知道多久
Stop asking me that. I don't know how long.
但是一定会很有趣的
But it's gonna be pretty awesome.
没有铅笔
No more pencils.
也没有课本
No more books.
杰克完全无计可施
And there's nothing Jack can do about it.
他确实是无计可施吧
There is nothing he can do about it, right?
没错
Right.
就算他有办法
Even if he could...
最坏的情况会是什么
what's the worst that could happen?
我们得参加所有的测验
We'd have to take all our tests.
我恨杰克·莫顿
I hate Jack Morton.
杰克 已经一小时了 魔法一定失效了
Jack, it's been an hour! The magic's got to be dead by now.
是的 我觉得应该没事了
Yeah. I think we're good.
话说早了
Or not.
真该死
Oh, shit.
快出来 银背 快出来 银背
Come on, Silverback. Come on, Silverback. Come on, Silverback!
外面出事了
It's outside.
出车祸了
It was an accident.
车祸吗
An accident.
我爱你 班森教授
I love you, Professor Benson!
我爱你
I love you!
不用弄那么完美 就是酒而已
Doesn't have to be perfect, just booze.
你认真的吗 爷爷
Seriously, Grandpa.
你们这群尼安德特人
Neanderthals.
杰克
Jack.
我现在明白为什么我们需要这东西了
I kind of get why we need these now.
-这活真不好干 -以前还是挺有趣的
- It's hard work. - It also used to be fun.
杰克干掉了一辆车 还挺有趣的
Jack killed a car. That was fun.
而且你说得对 魔法最终会失效的
And you were right. Eventually the magic petered out.
花的时间可够久的
It was a pretty long eventually.
我们救了十个人
We saved ten people.
感觉很好
Feels good.
能救人还是不错的
Saving people's okay, I guess.
那也改变不了我杀了一个好人的事实
Nothing is going to change the fact that I murdered a good man.
你们做了那么多坏事
You know, what do you do
是怎么背负着这些活下去的
with all the bad shit you have to carry around?
背负下去
You carry it.
这是成年人的负担
It's called being an adult.
克拉克教授死了
Professor Clarke is dead.
都是我的错
And it's all my fault.
你一直在使用未经批准的魔法
You've been practicing unsanctioned magic.
我愿意接受任何处罚
I'll accept whatever punishment you give me.
无论是取消我的奖学金 让我退学 或者
If you wanna cancel my scholarship, kick me out of school, or...
把我交给警♥察♥
...turn me over to the cops.
别再犯这种错误了 杰克
Don't let it happen again, Jack.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
这么说吧 我们向你展示了奇妙的魔法世界
Well, we introduced you to this amazing world.
我们早就预料到了你会受到 诱惑
We'd be insane to think you're not going to be... tempted.
但我
But I...
我杀了人
I killed a man.
所以你应该尽力避免再发生这种事 好吗
And you should try to avoid doing that in the future, okay?
我说过你可以走了吗
Did I say you could leave?
杀害你的伦理课教授是一♥码♥事
Killing your Ethics professor is one thing.
骚扰你的英语教授完全是另一♥码♥事
Harassing your English professor is an entirely different issue.
停止性骚扰
你性骚扰了你的英语教授
希望你能愉快地
I hope you enjoy the
参加性骚扰研讨会
sexual harassment seminar you'll be attending.
你可以走了
Off you go.
我欠你一句抱歉 克拉克教授
I owe you an apology, Professor Clarke.
仔细想想 我欠你好几句抱歉
Come to think of it, I owe you several.
首先很抱歉
Starting with the fact
只能把你埋在无名墓里
that I have to bury you in an unmarked grave.
我也很抱歉错过了你关于
I'm also sorry I missed your last lecture on...
伦理学基础知识的演讲
everything you need to know about Ethics.
很抱歉我撒谎说
And I'm really sorry I lied about...
论文是我自己写的 其实是用魔法写的
writing that paper when I actually magicked it.
最后 很抱歉我杀了你
And I'm... really sorry I killed you.
但我想我学到了很多东西
But I think I learned a lot.
我被赋予了神奇的力量
I was given this awesome power
然后我做的第一件事是把所有的梦想都变成真
and the first thing I did is get everything I ever wanted.
一点也不好
Not cool.
不合乎伦理道德
Not ethical.
但我向您保证 克拉克教授
But I do promise you this, Professor Clarke.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表