剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
你的牺牲不会毫无价值
Your death won't be in vain.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你什么都没学到吗
Have you learned nothing?
我们一英里外就闻到尸体的味道了
We smelled that corpse from a mile off.
你们不会是想要吃了我的伦理课教授吧
You're not thinking of eating my Ethics professor?
放松 没人想打扰你
Relax. No one's gonna horn in on your action.
但是 如果你同意分享...
But... if you want to share--
-不许吃我的伦理课教授 -伙计们 别闹了
- No one is eating my Ethics professor! - Guys, come on.
当然不吃
Of course not.
-但如果你改变想法的话 -我们谈了谈
- But if you change your mind. - We talked.
我们认为你组建联盟的想法可以奏效
We think your idea of an alliance could still work.
不
No.
不要联盟
No alliance.
我把我的生命奉献给这项使命
I give my life to the cause.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表