剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
Ruby is the reason you're here.
他在撒谎 对吗
He's lying.xa0Right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
那些死去的人们
All of those people who are dead--
闭嘴
Shut up!
-那些你杀掉的人们 -闭嘴
- All of those people you've killed. - Shut up!
呼吸 冷静 深呼吸
Try to breathe, just calm down. Just try to breathe.
天啊
Oh, jeez.
想象下我们如果能控制这样一支部队
Imagine an army of these under our control.
就没人胆敢挑战大殿主了
No one will dare challenge the Grand Magus.
关好研究对象 采集样本
Secure the subject and collect samples.
莉莉丝曾是秘社成员吗
Lilith was in The Order?
有这么难以置信吗
Why is that so hard to believe?
你见过莉莉丝吗 你肯定见过
Have you met Lilith? I mean, of course you have,
但她真的很讨厌魔法啊
but she just hates magic so much.
我没法想象她会和魔法扯上关系
I can'txa0picture her wanting to have anything to do with them.
她很厉害 真的很厉害
She was good, really good.
-那她为什么被驱逐出社 -这不关你事
- Why'd she get bounced? - That's actually none of your business.
我还是秘社的成员
I am still a member of The Order.
那时你还不是
You weren't then.
所以呢 我没权利知道过去的事吗
So, what? I'm not authorized to know the history?
现在还不行 侍从
Not yet, Acolyte.
是你清除了她的记忆吗
Were you the one that powdered her memory?
所以你才放过我
Is that why you let me off?
不是每件事都和你有关的
You know it's not all about you, right?
哥们 你绝对想不到刚才鲁比怎么了
Dude, you are not gonna believe what just happened to Ruby.
没错
Yeah.
-你们不应该在这里 -这个嘛
- You guys aren't supposed to be here. - Well... uh...
-你出手好快 -还不够快
- You are quick with that stuff. - Not quick enough sometimes.
那时你后悔了
So, you regret it.
我们能专心找兰德尔吗
Can we just find Randall?
[咒语]
Aperiatur.
你体内的狼人部分让咒语更强大了
It must be the werewolf in you that makes spells stronger.
可惜骑士们不喜欢我用魔法
Too bad the Knights don't like when I use magic.
根据我的经验 他们讨厌的是别的法师
From my experience, it's other practitioners they hate.
这取决于他们怎么用魔法
Depends on how they're using it.
-这里什么都没有 -等等
- There's nothing in here. - Hang on.
这可不太好
That's not good.
我们得找到那个房♥间
We gotta find that room.
我本来想用一个刮干净胡子的人
I was hoping for someone who actually shaves.
这么短时间 我已经尽力了
This was the best I could do on such short notice.
现在应该可以了
This will do.
你有了新的身体
You have your new body.
现在你应该放弃手册了
Now, release your claim to the book.
这个在你给我身体时就已经完成了
It was done the moment you gave me this body.
还有我们的关联咒语
And our binding spell.
这不行
I think not.
我上一个身体失败了 这个不会
My last body failed, but this body won't.
谢谢你给我第二次机会
Thank you for this second chance.
别忘了镜像咒语
Remember the mirror incantation.
你伤害我的同时也在伤害你自己
You hurt me, you're only hurting yourself.
没错
Exactly.
[咒语]
Sanetur!
[咒语]
Reparetur!
[咒语]
Restituatur!
明白了吗
See?
镜像咒语有个问题
Here's the thing about a mirror incantation.
只能复♥制♥伤害
It only mimics the injuries.
不能保证死亡
It doesn't guarantee certain death.
你当初不该威胁我的儿子
You never should have threatened my son.
你自杀...
You killed yourself...
就是为了复仇吗
...for petty revenge?
我只需要活得比你久
All I have to do is outlive you.
[咒语]
Aperiatur.
兰德尔
Randall?
-我认识你 -走吧 兄弟
- Hey, I know you. - Come on, buddy.
我带你离开这里
We got to get you out of here.
他们到底对你做了什么
What the hell did they do to you?
我也认识你
And I know you.
看来你们把事情解决了 很好
Oh, you guys worked things out. So great.
我们还在努力 走吧
It's a work in progress, buddy. Come on, let's go.
不 鲁比 不要
Oh, no. No, Ruby, no.
找到兰德尔了 走吧
杰克
走吧 我们得离开这里
Come on, we gotta get out of here.
不 他们都死了 全是因为我
No. They're all dead because of me!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去找禽兽医生
To find Dr. Asshole.
你想要地狱手册提供的一切...
You want everything the Vade Maecum offers...
但你永远无法付出同等的代价
but you'll neverxa0be able to pay the price.
你可以抱着这个念头去死了
You can die thinking that.
你永远做不到牺牲你儿子
You will never be able to sacrifice your son.
[咒语]
Sanetur!
怎么回事
What the hell?
殿主
Magus?
殿主
Magus?
发生了什么
What happened?
你救了我一命 孩子
You saved my life, kid.
就是这样
That's what happened.
帮我清理这里
Help me clean up this mess,
然后我为你买♥♥一座岛
and I'll buy you an island.
速速开门
Aperiatur.
这是赛福巴魔符
This is a saevbacch sigil.
会放大一个人的愤怒
It amplifies a person's anger.
狂暴战士在上站场之前
The berserkers would tattoo itxa0
会将它纹在后颈
on the back of their necks before going into battle.
这个魔符会让人在短时间内得到力量增强
This incantation increases your strength for short periodsxa0of time.
如果我理解对了
If I'm reading this right,
这瓶药剂会导致无法满足的饥饿感
this potion creates an insatiablexa0hunger.
他在混合魔法
He's mixing magic.
为什么
Why?
为了制♥造♥怪物
To create monsters.
殿主 是亨明斯
Magus, it's Hemmings.
听到后立刻打电♥话♥给我
Give me a call me as soon as you get this.
我似乎想到了解决狼人问题的办法
I think I've come up with a solution to your werewolf problem.
他会回电给你
He'll call you back.
卡皮奥先生 你不该来这里
Mr. Carpio, you shouldn't be here.
各位 能给我点时间吗
Guys, can I have a minute?
这是医患特权
Patient doctor privilege.
药师 侍从 保护我
Medicum, Acolyte, protect me.
我命令你们
I gave you an order!
亨明斯医生办公室
你这个混♥蛋♥ 以后不许这样了
You asshole. Don't do that again.
我也想你 小莉
Missed you, too, Lil.
-大家都回大本营 -她也要回吗
- Everyone, back to the Den. - Even her?
尤其是她
Especially her.
我可以轻而易举地毁掉你
I could destroy you with a snap of my fingers.
她不行 现在还不行
She can't.xa0Not yet.
你心里也很清楚 我们需要聊聊
You know as well as I do, we need to talk about this.
里面的残局不能置之不理
We can't just leave that mess back there.
燃烧咒 你试试
Inflammetur. Try it.
想象一下你希望火出现在哪里
Just visualize where you want the fire.
[咒语]
Inflammetur.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
-你从来不会拒绝杀人事后酒的 -我没心情
- You never pass up an après-kill drink. - I'm not in the mood.
杀人事后酒
Après-kill?
你有你的传统 我们也有我们的
You have your traditions, we have ours.
是啊 我们喝杀人事后酒 而你会杀无辜的人
Yeah, we have après-kill, and you kill innocent people.
刚才的行动是秘社指使的吗
That was an Order-backed operation?
你这个卧底工作做得很漂亮啊 兄弟
Doing a bang-up job with your undercover work there, buddy.
我从来没见过那个人
I have never even seen that guy before.
没人怪你 杰克
No one's blaming you, Jack.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表