剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
我在想她在我胖揍韦斯顿那天
I was remembering what she said to me
和我说的话
the day I kicked Weston's ass.
我那是宿醉才会输 你想再来一次吗
Oh, my God, I was hungover. Do you wanna go again?
别理他
Leave him alone.
就是这样 你想起她
So, there you go. You were thinking about her
她就出现了
and she appeared.
你总是会想
So, do you always think
自己女朋友和别的男人在一起吗 变♥态♥
about your girlfriends with other dudes, perv?
艾丽莎和凯尔约会的时候 我还不认识她
I didn't know Alyssa when she was dating Kyle.
我那时还没进贝尔格雷夫
I wasn't even at Belgrave.
这不是我的记忆
That's not my memory.
你去哪
Where you going?
殿主
Magus?
进来
Come.
我们准备好进行下次施咒了
We're ready for the next incantation.
你的手
Your hand.
你看到什么了吗
Have you seen anything yet?
有最后一章的下落吗
Any signs of the last section?
没有 殿主
No, Magus.
但我承认 我不知道我在找什么
But I have to admit, I don't know what I'm looking for.
你看到的时候就知道了
You'll know when you see it.
期待一下未知之物
Just expect the unexpected.
也许我们可以放慢节奏
Maybe if we slow down a little,
给这本书召唤自己的机会
give the book a chance to summon itself?
我们时间不多了
We're on a clock.
最后一次施咒必须在三天内进行
The final incantation has to be performed within three days.
我们应该停下吗
Should we stop?
地狱手册不会给人第二次机会
The Vade Maecum Infernal doesn't offer second chances.
如果我不完成 它就会结果了我
If I don't complete it, it will finish me.
最后一部分要来了
The last part will come.
应该已经在这儿了
It should already be here!
肯定是有人从中作梗
Someone must be blocking it.
薇拉
Vera,
调转枪口...针对我
twisting her little... knives against me.
她的问题太多
Asking too many questions.
不忠诚
She's not loyal.
我以为你不想要愚忠的人
I thought you didn't want unquestioned loyalty.
也没错
Within reason.
我想让你去处理一下她
I want you to take care of her.
我保证 我会和她聊聊的
I'll talk with her, I promise.
我说让你聊聊吗
Did I say talk?
把她带去我家
Take her to my house.
告诉她我想让你们俩一起护卫马多克斯
Tell her I want you both to escort Maddox here.
她知道他是必要条件
She knows he's a requirement.
必要条件
Requirement?
当你回来的时候
And when you return,
我希望这把刀上沾满她的鲜血
I want that blade covered in her blood.
殿主...
Magus--
你错看她了
You're wrong about her.
殿主 您马上就会知晓了
You'll know soon enough, Magus.
我看到了你的欲望 加布里埃尔·杜普雷
I see your hunger, Gabrielle Dupres.
比你本人更庞大
It's bigger than you are.
我们该把他搬到沙发上 还是...
Should we move him to the couch, or...
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
他在哪
Where is he?
-莫顿先生 我是哈米什·杜克 -杰克
-Mr. Morton, I'm Hamish Duke. -Jack!
小杰克
Jacky-boy.
外公
Pops!
是外公 孩子 我来了
It's Pops, buddy. I'm here.
-怎么了 -我不确定你知道多少
- What's wrong? - I don't know what you know,
但接下来你得撑住
but you're gonna need to brace yourself.
他是个狼人 他被魔法给害惨了
He's a werewolf, and he's been fucked up by magic.
他知道得还不少
He knows quite a bit.
把所有事都告诉我
Tell me everything.
杰克去秘殿说退出秘社的事
Jack went to the temple to quit The Order.
他们在准备施咒 不知怎么就影响到了他
They were preparing for a spell. Somehow it infected him.
-他回来的时候就这样了 -天
- When he came back, he was like this. - Oh, God.
我们认为附身在他身上的兽灵正试图脱离他
We think his hide is trying to separate from him.
我们就知道这些
That's all we know.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们带他去医院
Okay. We gotta get him to a hospital.
医生帮不了他
Doctors can't help him.
天呐 不要
Oh, God, no!
杰克的外公
Look, Jack's Grandpa.
杰克的身体正在被附在他身上的兽灵攻击
Jack's body is under attack by his hide.
只要它不断反复剥离和附身 他就好不了
He'll never heal as long as it keeps pulling off and reattaching.
附在他身上的兽灵是什么
His hide? What?
就是让我们成为狼人的东西
It's what makes us werewolves.
如果我们能清除附在他身上的灵
We may be able to save him,
也许还救得了他
if we can remove the hide.
所以...
So-- So...
把它剥离出来就行了 对吧
if you pull it off, that's good, right?
他就再也不是狼人了吧
I mean, he won't be a werewolf anymore?
你们也不知道
You don't know.
我们只知道什么都不做的话
We do know that doing nothing
就只能看着他死
is killing him.
动手吧
Do it.
我今天看到大殿主亲自在干一些重活呢
I've seen the Grand Magus doing superlative work today.
他压力很大
He's under a lot of pressure.
是的 他有没有和你说过
Yes. Did he happen to mention to you
为什么要我们这么早就去接他儿子
why we're fetching his son so early?
他没心情回答问题
He wasn't in the mood for questions.
安静 顺从 遵从
Silence, subservience, and observance.
你只贯彻了其中两点
You're certainly nailing two out of three.
他一般都鼓励我
He's always encouraged
-有什么说什么... -这招很管用
- me to speak out-- - That's worked a treat.
你现在要去接他儿子 然后送去献祭
Here you are, going to get his son to be sacrificed.
是的
Oh, yes.
是的
Yes.
献祭马多克斯是地狱手册要求付出的代价
Sacrificing Maddox is the price that the Vade Maecum demands.
他儿子
His son?
还有他的人性
And his humanity.
不 我们不是那样的人
No, we're not that.
我明白
I know we're not.
那你明白吗
Do you?
是你把那本书给他的
You're the one who gave him the book.
地狱手册的成功率极低
The Vade Maecum's success rate is abysmal.
你希望他失败
You were hoping he'd fail.
我的胜算很大
Odds were in my favor.
别美了
Not anymore.
我准备好了自然会开走
I'll move when I'm ready!
好的
Okay.
接下来呢
Now what?
等待
We wait.
等下一次它冲出来的时候
Next time it breaks through.
就现在
Now!
我收回我说的话
I take it back!
这不像组织排斥 更像是生孩子
This is more like a birth than tissue rejection.
怎么像生孩子了
On what planet is this like a birth?
伙计们 这里面有字
Guys, there's something written inside of it.
我拿出来了 拿出来了
I got it. I got it.
不
Oh! No.
不
No.
不
No.
你们会魔法
You know magic.
让他复活
Bring him back.
我们不能
We can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们不能起死回生
We can't resurrect the dead.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表