剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
艾丽莎说这东西能帮他找到一个人
Alyssa said it would help him find someone,xa0
但是她没提是谁
but she didn't say who.
管用吗
Does it work?
你打给谁了
Who'd you call?
你妈妈
Your mom?
如果那真的是她的话 我一个字都不想回想
If it was her, not a version I wanna remember.
那就是为什么你看起来像别人欠你条命吗
Is that why you look like someone killed your dog?
对 我现在很确定艾丽莎讨厌我
That, and I'm pretty sure Alyssa hates me.
我觉得他上心了
I think he actually cares.
-真的是一脸心碎啊 -哥们儿
- Genuine heartbreak face. - Hey, man.
-我们都是过来人 -你们都因为一个
- We've all been there. - You've all lost a girlfriend
能和死人通话的电♥话♥而被通灵巫师追杀
after being hunted by a necromancer for a magic phone
然后失恋了吗
thatxa0calls dead people?
对
Yes.
大致相同
Metaphorically, yes.
别怕
Fear not.
圣克里斯托弗骑士
The Knights of Saint Christopher
有一套超级简单的办法能抚慰你受伤的心灵
have a foolproof cure forxa0a broken heart.
白天来喝酒
Day-drinking!
你好像用喝酒来解决一切
This seems like your solution for everything.
敬凯尔
To Kyle.
-去他丫的 -不
- Fuck them. - Nope.
-别敬那个混♥蛋♥ -伙计们 他是骑士
- Not toasting that dickleak. - Guys, he was a Knight,
虽然才做了五分钟
even it was only for five minutes.
而且他为了我们牺牲掉了性命
And he sacrificed himself for us.
你说的那是炮灰
That was cannon fodder.
拜托 我们是兄弟啊
Come on.xa0We're a brotherhood.
性别中立组合
Gender neutral collective.
谢了
Thank you.
好啊 敬他的狗屁凯尔
Fine. To Kyle What's-His-Douche.
-生命短暂 路途遥远 -干杯
- Long the road and short the life. - Cheers.
魔法 我们才刚坐下
Magic? We just sat down.
我们要行动吗
Should we?
至少在弄清楚对方要怎么抓我们之前
We should keep a low profile,
我们都不能暴露
at least until we know howxa0they were hunting us.
没必要的话不要变身
No unnecessary transformations.
知道了么
Understood?
都看我♥干♥吗
Why are you looking at me?
好吧
Fine.
看吧 告诉过你土豪都爱喝酒
See, I told you rich assholes drink beer.
找到我的目标了
Found my landing screw.
给我拿杯啤酒
Get me a beer.
这可不妙
This is never good.
看着挺酷啊
This is kinda cool.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
-不是 -我请你一杯
- No. - Let me buy you a beer.
-我不喝酒的 -真的吗 那好吧
- I don't drink. - Really? All right then, hey.
-她不需要你救场 -我知道
- She doesn't need saving. - I know.
我刚领了工资
I just got paid.
我朋友在那边
My friends are over there.
请你喝一杯吧 没事的
Let's buyxa0you a drink. It'll be all right.
那是我的酒
That was my beer.
宝贝 我错过什么了
Hey babe, what'd I miss?
兰德尔·卡皮奥
Hi. Randall Carpio.
-你是 -少在这装她男朋友
- And you are... - Not buying your boyfriend act.
她才跟我说的不喝酒
She just told me she doesn't drink.
你们两个都离我远点让我把工作做完
How about you both just leave me alonexa0and let me finish myxa0work?
除非你们有人知道
Unless one of you knows how to test
不良情绪引起的
pharmacological reaction
药理反应该怎么测试
times on adverse psychotropic moodxa0elevators.
那个 就留给你吧
Oh, I mean, I'll leave that one to you.
可以试试放射性元素标记
You could try a radioactive tag
然后用PET扫描检查皮层的分布水平
and check cortex distribution levels using a PET scan.
-你能留下 -太好了 再见
- You can stay. - Yes. Bye!
再见
Bye-bye.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
-你好 我是兰德尔 -你好
- Hi, I'm Randall. - Hi.
-你是 -鲁比
- And you are? - Ruby.
-很高兴认识你 鲁比 -我也是
- It's nice to meet you, Ruby. - Nice to meet you.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
你也是被殿主叫过来的吗
You got called in by the Magus, too?
我老老实实地没做什么错事啊
I legit can't think of what I did wrong.
不是殿主叫你来的 是我
You're not here to see the Magus. You're here to see me.
-我们化学课才见过 -我需要帮助 布兰登
- But I just saw you in chemistry. - I need help, Brandon.
我需要能够信任的人
I need someonexa0I can trust.
这里气场怎么这么奇怪
You got a kind of an intense vibe going on.
你的辣条又吃完了
Are you off gluten again?
还记得吗 你说想利用凯尔的死
Remember when you said you wanted to use Kyle's death
为我们获利
to our advantage?
-我们不用再搞卫生了吗 -比这还好
- Did you get us out of cleaning duties? - Even better.
但是我不能告诉你
But I can't tell you
除非你能通过测试
until you pass a test.
什么测试
What kind of test?
很简单
It's easy.
我问你问题
I ask you questions...
你告诉我真♥相♥
and you tell me the truth.
我告诉你的都是事实
I always tell you the truth.
那你就没什么可担心的了
Then you have nothing to worry about.
剥线器 剥线器
A wire stripper. A wire stripper.
找到了
Ah, got ya.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你这有我的东西 我想拿回来
You have something of mine. I want it back.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
拜托 别逼我用魔法夺
Please, don't make me magic it away from you.
证明你和我想象的一样邪恶
Proving you're as evil as I think you are.
如果我不还回去 就算你把它摔成碎片
If I don't return it, even in pieces,
可能会有人来找的
some people might come looking for it.
你不会想让他们
And you don't want them finding it
发现你或你孙子有所关联
anywhere near you or your grandson.
你想拿回去
You want it back?
你想要保证他的安全
You wanna keep him safe?
我想让杰克退出秘社
Then I want Jack out of The Order.
-那你告诉他啊 -我试过了 他不听
- So, tell him yourself. - I tried that. He won't listen.
所以需要你去说服他
Which is why you're gonna convince him.
事成之后 就能把你的手♥机♥拿回去了
Once you do,xa0you get your phone back.
口气很像我爸爸
You sound like my dad.
你♥爸♥爸肯定是个聪明人
Your dad must be a smart man.
那
So.
成交吗
We have a deal?
-成交 -好
- Deal. - Good.
从我的地盘里滚出去吧
Now, get off my land.
看见了吧
There, see?
还不算太糟
That wasn'txa0so bad.
而你 胆子挺大
And you?xa0Super-brave.
那是什么
What is thatxa0thing?
一只手套而已
It's just axa0glove...
在你说谎的时候燃烧你的灵魂
that burns your soul when you lie.
现在
And now,
我知道你对我一定会句句属实
I knowxa0you'll always be honest with me.
这是要做什么
What is thisxa0for?
我们要清除秘社里的
We are goingxa0to cleanse The Order...
骗子 叛徒 还有狼人
of liars andxa0traitors and werewolves.
-我的天 -你来当我的助手
- Oh, my. - And you getxa0to be my assistant.
不用谢
You're welcome.
听起来像是审问
It sounds like an inquisition.
而你听起来像是有所隐瞒
And you sound like a man who's trying to hide something.
没有没有
Hey, no, no.
说好了
We're good.
不管你想要什么 你都是我大哥
Whatever you want, you're the man.
大姐
The woman.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表