剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
I asked Kyle to take over while...
我去检查别的东西了
I checked on something else.
德雷克小姐
Ms. Drake.
这样的失败是难以接受的
This kind of failure is unacceptable.
在我们完成转移前 你禁止来秘殿
You're banned from temple until we've completed the transference.
是 殿主
Yes, Magus.
怎么样
How's it going?
没什么进展
Slow.
那只是个意外
Accidents happen.
我不需要人打气 责任在我
I don't need a pep talk. It was my responsibility
我搞砸了
and I screwed up.
我让他们失望了
I let them down.
我让他失望了
I let him down.
爱德华
Edward?
这个咒语对他非常重要
This spell is so important to him.
所以 只是这样吗
So, that's all?
我觉得这事跟你没关系
I don't see how that's any of your business.
那跟他谈谈
Then... go talk to him.
-解释下情况 -不 这是我的错
- Explain the situation. - No. This is my problem.
自助者秘社助之
The Order helps those who help themselves.
他们是这么做的吗
Is that what they do?
我倒觉得这听上去更像传销
From where I'm sitting, it sounds more like a pyramid scheme.
我们做所有事
We do all the work,
或许有一天我们也会让别人
and maybe someday we'll get someone else
为我们做所有事
to do all the work for us.
你就是这么想的吗 在你多年经验的基础上
Oh, is that what you think? After all your years of experience?
我还不饿
I'm not hungry.
给
Here.
艾丽莎
Alyssa?
听着 我真的很抱歉
Look, i really am sorry.
为什么 这又不是你的错
Why? It's not your fault.
即便是 你也什么都做不了
Even if it was, there's nothing you can do.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
-你还好吧 -什么
- Are you all right? - What?
没事
Oh, yeah.
我在找爱德华·考文垂 这是他家吗
I'm looking for Edward Coventry? Is this his house?
我希望是 否则我就是非法入侵了
I hope so. Otherwise, I'm trespassing.
马多克斯 走啊 兄弟
Maddox, let's go, buddy!
我认识你
I know you.
我是贝尔格雷夫大学的杰克·莫顿
I'm Jack Morton from Belgrave University.
我在那个...
Met you at the...
那个东西 见过你
the thing with the, the stuff?
-是你杀了傀儡吗 -马多克斯
- You killed the golem? - Maddox, shh.
-酷 -好了
- Sick. - All right.
你先进去 等下我会把你打得落花流水
Why don't you get inside? I'll kick your ass later.
-不 你做不到 很高兴见到你 杰克 -快去
- No, you won't. Nice meeting you, Jack! - Go on.
你在这让我很意外
Well, this is highly unusual, you being here.
是关于艾丽莎·德雷克的
It's about Alyssa Drake.
莫顿先生
Mr. Morton.
别误会
You know, don't take this the wrong way,
但你来我家干吗
but what are you doing at my house?
在秘殿里发生的一切
Look, the whole mess at the temple,
不是艾丽莎的错
it wasn't Alyssa's fault.
我搞砸了你的咒语
I ruined your spell.
我不是故意的 是个意外
I mean, I didn't do it on purpose. It was an accident.
杰克 别紧张
Jack, relax.
什么都没有被破坏
Nothing's ruined.
一切都在意料之中
We're right on schedule.
斯通校长的反应...
The way Chancellor Stone reacted...
殿主想怎么管理秘殿都可以
The Magus runs the temple the way she likes.
但咒语必须要成功 这对我很重要
As for the spell, look, it has to succeed. It's important to me.
那为什么不让艾丽莎参加了
Then why kick Alyssa off the team?
她是你能找到的最好的人选 有资格参加
She is the best you've got. And she deserves to be there.
杰克
Jack.
你知道我们在做什么吗
Do you understand what we do?
我们从混乱中...
We create order...
创造秩序
from chaos.
我们拥有改变世界的力量
We have the power to change the world.
我们的确对你要求很高
And yeah, we demand a lot of you.
而且有时候并不公平
And it's not always fair.
但秘社与公平无关
But The Order's not about fairness.
秘社...
The Order...
是关于...
it's about...
关于发挥你的潜能
It's about rising to your potential.
你的建议很棒
Great advice.
秘社是关于发挥你的潜能
The Order is about rising to your potential.
我们俩很像 杰克
I see a lot of myself in you, Jack.
我们都是贫寒出身 白手起家
We both grew up poor, we both rose from nothing.
最棒的是我们都很正直
And best of all, we are both honest men.
你的所作所为需要有胆识才能做到
It takes balls to do what you did.
最重要的是 你是为了秘社才这样做的
But most importantly, you did it for The Order.
如果你同意的话 我要给你派个任务
I have an assignment for you, if you're up to it.
当然 只要你需要我
Of course, whatever you need.
艾丽莎呢
And Alyssa?
不要担心 孩子
Don't worry, son.
我来处理艾丽莎的事
I'll take care of Alyssa.
随你怎么擦 它也不会出来的
Rub all you want, it won't come out.
我要是想擦一个出来 你会知道的
If I was trying to rub one out, you'd know.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
等着看莫顿搞砸一切
Waiting for Morton to fuck up.
你呢
You?
为了赚额外的功劳
Extra credit.
这本书有意思吗
Anything interesting in this one?
-看人了 你懂苏美尔语吗 -不懂
- Depends. Can you read Sumerian? - No.
我看得懂
Yes.
-我怎么会懂苏美尔语 -因为森林狼都懂
- How do I know Sumerian? - Because Timber knows it.
杰克说得对 我们还远远不了解自己的力量
Jack's right. There's a lot we don't know about our powers.
你应该看看这个
You should read this.
这是19世纪一名骑士的日记
It's the diary of a Knight from the 1800s.
她谈到附身和力量
She talks about the hides, their powers.
你能学到一些东西
You might learn something.
我已经对我需要的东西了如指掌
I know everything I need.
我记得你宣誓的那一晚
I remember the night you said the oath.
在凯西 在她...
After Cassie, after sh--
你 兰德尔和我都喝多了
You, me, and Randall got drunk.
我们都醉倒了 你一晚上都在
We crashed out and you spent all night down here
那个树干上刻你的名字
carving your name on that trunk.
我特别生气你把树干划坏了
I was so mad at you for defacing it.
然后我想 凯西已经死了
But then I figured, Cassie's dead.
现在这是她的了
It's hers now.
让她为所欲为吧
Let her do what she wants.
反正所有人都这么干
That's what everyone does anyway.
我认为并非所有的变化都是不好的
I'm saying not all change is bad.
我们就不应该让杰克加入
We never should have taken Jack in.
他不需要这样
He doesn't need this.
不像我们
Not like we do.
小莉 没有人需要这样
No one needs this, Lil.
我需要
I need this!
我在这之前都不知道我是谁
I don't even know who I was before this.
我全身心投入这个使命
I gave my life to the cause.
如果这个使命没有意义
And what the fuck am I supposed to do
我到底该怎么办
if the cause won't take it?
继续活下去
Keep living.
-你去哪 -外面
- Where are you going? - Out.
汤森楼
城里人 上车
Get in, townie.
对象都准备好了
Subjects are ready.
还等什么 打开后车厢 让他们进去
What are you waiting for? Open the back, load them up.
-快走 -马上
- Go! - At once.
快走 快走
Let's go. Let's go, come on!
-快走 -头上戴好袋子 走了
- Let's go, let's go. - Bags on your head. Let's go.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表