剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
寻找地狱手册
Hunting The Vade Maecum Infernal.
还有两节没找到
And you have two pieces left.
但知道它们在哪里的那些人
But the only ones who know where they are
很久...很久以前
have been dead for a long...
就死了
long time.
如果你可以跟死人说话呢
What if you could talk to the dead?
如果你可以简单地问问...
What if you could simply...
那两节在哪里...
ask where it all was...
而且他们必须告诉你真♥相♥呢
and they had to tell you the truth?
我们都知道那不可能
We both know that's not possible.
除非你有...
Not unless you have...
通灵物
the Necrophone.
这其实只是传说
It's practically a legend.
我也是传说
So am I.
我治愈你的癌症 你把通灵物给我
I cure your cancer, you give me the device.
你总是这么聪明
You've always been a clever boy.
这种魔法很危险
It's dangerous magic.
后果难以预料
Unpredictable.
我知道你会答应的
I already know you're going to say yes.
所以我才会来
That's why I came.
别浪费太多时间
Don't waste too much time.
薇拉 你应该回家陪你的猫 它们很想你
You should go home to your cats, Vera. They're missing you.
-我没有猫 -你会有的
- I don't have cats. - Oh, you will.
你不是真的想帮她吧
You're not really thinking of helping her, are you?
我们做个元素转移
We do an Elemental Transference,
就像对基思·理查兹做的那样
like we did with Keith Richards.
这虽然很冒险 但救她一命
It's high risk, but saving her life
可以让我们比计划提前好几年达到目的
puts us years ahead of schedule.
你最好别插手 让她死吧
You'd be better off letting her die.
什么时候连秘殿主都能对我指手画脚了
Since when do I take orders from a Temple Magus?
我们会竭尽全力来救她
We will do everything in our power to save her.
而且就算她死了 也不会有太大损失
And if she dies, it's no great loss.
那你不如问问被她活活害死的
Try telling that to the blood-soaked hellion
她的姐妹
she calls her sister.
施咒失败
You fail this spell
就会有这种下场
and that's exactly what you'll be doing.
贝尔格雷夫大学
艾丽莎 艾丽莎
Alyssa! Alyssa!
-听着 -你找了个新导师
- So, listen. - You get a new tutor?
什么 是的 赛莱纳
What? Oh, yeah, Selena.
她没你好
She's not as good as you.
如果她能阻止你用未经批准的魔法
She is if she can stop you
她就比我好
from performing unsanctioned magic.
听着 上星期
Look, last week
我们聊天然后接吻了
we talked and then we kissed.
没错 我知道 我当时在场
Mm-hm. I know. I was there.
-你要说什么 -感觉很棒
- What's your point? - It was great.
-很有趣而且... -有趣
- Fun and... - Fun?
-你就是这样形容那个吻 -不
- That's what you're gonna go with? - No!
听着 我的初恋是《机器人总动员》里
Look, my first crush was on
那个女机器人
the girl robot in Wall-E,
所以当我遇见你的时候...
so when I met you...
天呐 杰克 别说了
Oh, my God, Jack. Stop.
我差点没命了
I almost died.
因为那个吻太美妙了
Because the kiss was so good?
不 忘了那个吻
No. Forget the kiss.
我可不想
I'd rather not.
记得大殿主招募我去进行那个项目吗
Remember how the Grand Magus recruited me or that project?
我帮他施了那个疯狂的咒
Well, I helped him do this insane spell
而且事情有点失控
and things got way out of hand.
他差点害死你了
And he almost killed you?
不 爱德华救了我的命
No. Edward saved my life.
爱德华
Edward?
他跟我们有什么关系
What does he have to do with us?
杰克...
Jack...
他让我明白自己想要什么
He made me realize what I want.
你想要什么
And that's what?
-想做大殿主 -艾丽莎 你好
- To be the Grand Magus. - Alyssa, hey.
终于找到你了
I'm glad I caught you.
莫顿 你最好也来听听这个
Morton, you might as well hear this, too.
这周五会施一个咒语
There's gonna be an incantation this Friday,
我碰巧知道这会是个威力巨大的咒语
and I happen to know it's going to be huge.
不会又是破坏阿根廷经济稳定之类的吧
It's not another destabilize the Argentinian economy thing, is it?
不 不
No, no.
比那个厉害多了 能起死回生的那种
It's way bigger than that. Like, life and death type shit.
我以前从来没听说过 好像叫...
I'd never even heard of it before. It's called...
-元素什么的... -元素转移
- an elemental something... - An Elemental Transference?
对 就是这个 就是这个
Yeah. That's it. That's it.
元素转移到底是什么东西
What the hell is an Elemental Transference?
我也想问 基础的咒语书上都没有
That's what I asked. It's not in any of the basic spell books.
艾丽莎说这非常罕见
Alyssa said it's super-rare.
但相信我 如果是考文垂下令 可不是好事
But trust me, if Coventry ordered it, it can't be good.
我已经做了两次了 自己去吧台
I've done it twice already. Go to the bar.
我不想去 那太挤了 拜托
I don't want to go. It's too crowded. Come on.
我声明我完全反对这么做
I want to go on record that I am completely opposed to this.
你想去吧台吗
You want to go to the bar?
不要
Yeah, no.
拜托了
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
[咒语]
Anaplerosi.
-为什么没有叮当声 -可能因为他是骑士
- Wait, why is there no ringing? - Maybe because he's a Knight.
-太酷了 -没什么特别的
- So cool. - So not cool.
听着 我们得弄明白元素转移是什么
Look, we have to figure out what this Elemental Transference is
以及他们为什么想做
and why they want it.
不 我们需要阻止他们
No. We need to stop them.
你不能就直接攻进这儿的秘殿
You can't just storm the temple on this one.
那地方被他妈数不清的魔法咒语保护着
The place is defended with a fuck-ton of magic spells.
比数不清还多十倍 很厉害
That's ten shit-tons. Impressive.
-我以为你有更好的主意 -我要深入敌后
- I suppose you have a better idea? - I'm behind enemy lines.
好吧 我要从内部破坏咒语
Okay, I can sabotage the spell from the inside,
为你们拖延时间 研究那到底是什么咒语
and stall for time while you guys research what it does.
-听起来不错 -听起来很蠢
- Sounds good. - Sounds stupid.
同志们
Guys.
我们应该是圣克里斯托弗骑士
We're supposed to be the Knights of Saint Christopher,
而不是圣克里斯托弗呆瓜
not the Nerds of Saint Christopher.
-如果他被抓住怎么办 -他们可能就把他杀了
- And what if he gets caught? - They'll probably just kill him.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
这是你的主意
Hey, this is your idea.
如果他失败死掉 我们就执行我的计划
When he screws up and dies, we go with my plan.
成交
Deal.
嗨 别踩着线 兄弟
Hey, watch the lines, bro.
杰克
Jack.
凯尔 看着点
Kyle, watch this.
如果是矿物盐 那就放到圣物箱里
If that's mineral salt, it goes to the reliquary for now.
所有这些都是为一个咒语准备的吗
All this for one incantation?
不是为了一个咒语
It's not for an incantation.
这是为了整个秘社的利益
It's for the benefit of the entire Order.
你是说这是为了考文垂
You mean for Coventry.
-圣物箱 走 -是 药师
- Reliquary. Go. - Yes, Medicum.
看着点路 莫顿
Watch where you're going, Morton.
当心点
Be careful.
我们洒了水银 我们麻烦大了
We spill any of this Quicksilver, we're gonna be in deep shit.
现在
Now.
天啊
Holy shit.
好了
Okay.
[咒语]
Anaplerosi.
两天的准备都毁了
Two days of preparation ruined.
我想知道是谁的错
And I'd like to know who's responsible.
我的错
It was me.
转移环节是我负责的
The transference chains were my responsibility.
我让凯尔看着点
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表