剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
谁创造了你
Who created you?
玛格丽特·克雷恩
Margaret Crain.
杰克 别难过
Oh, hey, Jack. Hey, no hard--
放开我
Let go of me!
你不能这样做
You can't do this.
我是诺斯替委员会的成员 你无权这样做
I'm a member of the Gnostic Council, you have no right!
还有她儿子
The son, too.
我是传承人 妈妈 你毁了一切
I'm a legacy! Mom, you ruin everything!
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
放开我 把手拿开
Let me go! Get your hands off me!
你没有权利
You have no right--
看来你被召唤了 你会听从召唤吗
It appears you've been summoned. Will you heed the call?
这时候你该说"是的" 莫顿先生
This is the part where you say yes, Mr. Morton.
是的
Yes.
杰克·莫顿
Jack Morton.
登场都这么隆重
With an entrance like that,
我们期待着你以后做出更多大事
we'll be expecting great things from you.
他当时就在那 我只是
He was right there and I just...
像个白♥痴♥一样站在那
stood there, looking like an idiot.
爱德华·考文垂颠覆医疗慈善
我自己的爸爸甚至都没认出我
My own dad didn't even recognize me.
他怎么认得出 他甚至不知道你的存在
Why would he? He doesn't even know you exist.
秘社本应该
The Order was supposed to
是我们的杀手锏 是我们对付他的武器
be our ace in the hole, our weapon against him.
而现在他成了我的老大 他还懂魔法
And now he's my boss! And he knows magic.
皮特 他们都是怪物
Pete... they're monsters.
还有真正的怪物
And then there are the real monsters.
正是 那个狼人也还在外面
Yes! That werewolf is still out there, too!
会没事的 运动健将
It's gonna be okay, sport.
我想都不敢想
I can't even think that.
因为我现在的处境使我坐立难安
Cause from where I'm sitting, I'm boned.
那就换个处境
Then change your seat...
因为我们刚刚赢了这个混♥蛋♥
because we just won this fucker.
你加入秘社完全是为了
The whole reason for you getting into The Order was to
接近那个该死的公共汽车司机
get you close to that son-of-a-bus driver.
我们想的是什么
We thought, what?
用五年的时间让你毕业并利用秘社的影响力
Five years for you to graduate and use The Order's influence
把你安排在考文垂附近工作
to place you in a job close to Coventry?
到了现在 两周的时间里
Here we are, two weeks in...
你已经和他同处一室了
you're already in the same room as him.
我们已经找到他了
We've got him right where we want him.
我们要让那个混♥蛋♥付出代价
And we're gonna make that asshole pay...
是他开车把你妈妈
for driving your mother...
送到黄泉路上的
to suicide.
再者
Plus...
你得学习魔法
you get to learn magic!
是啊
Yeah.
-魔法 -是的
- Magic. - Yeah.
他妈的魔法
Fucking magic!
爱德华 求你了
Edward, please.
你不愿意为你儿子做任何事吗
What wouldn't you do for your son?
我不会把他或我自己的需求
Oh, I wouldn't put his needs or my own
置于秘社之上的
above the needs of The Order.
我也不会把自己推到
And I wouldn't put myself
不得不决定他的命运的境地
in a position where I had to choose his fate.
穿孔之人
The Fenestrated Man,
莫洛克哀歌♥
Morlock's Lament
还是所罗门末日
or Solomon's End.
我选不出
I can't choose.
你选得出 你必须选
You can and you must.
你不选我就选了
Pick one, or I will.
莫洛克哀歌♥
The Lament.
-该死 我选哀歌♥ -明智的选择
- Damn you, the lament. - That's what I'd choose.
疼痛虽难忍♥
The pain is excruciating,
但死亡会很快到来
but death is quick.
莫洛克哀歌♥ 您可以继续了
Morlock's Lament. You may proceed.
克莱 停下 我命令你
Clay, stop. I command you.
再也轮不到你命令他了
He's not yours to command anymore.
爱德华 求你了
Edward, please.
诚心问一句
Hey, legit question.
疼了就告诉我 好吗
Tell me if this hurts, okay?
不行 这是你的愚蠢想法之一
Nope. This is one of your stupider ideas.
有人吗
Hello?
倒霉
Shit!
我他妈的才不会下去
I'm not fucking going down there.
把自己困在地下室里 杰克 干得好
Trap yourself in the basement, Jack. Nice.
他妈的
Fuck!
又他妈的
Oh, double fuck.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表