剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
还是告诉他我一生都在恨他
Or that I've spent my whole life hating him?
我很抱歉这样的事发生在她身上
I'm sorry that that happened to her.
还有发生在你身上
And to you.
但如果我们无法原谅 又何谈放下呢
But if we can't forgive, how can we hope to move on?
-你能放下吗 -我觉得我会试试
- Could you get past it? - I would like to think that I would try.
就像我试着
Just like I'm trying to
相信你本来不想对我说谎一样
believe that you didn't want to lie to me.
我不能
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们立场不同
We're on opposite sides.
也许我们不用站在对立面
Maybe we don't have to be.
也许我们永远都是对立的
Maybe we always were.
我该走了...
I'd better go...
在我想再亲你之前
before I try and kiss you again.
好吧
Yeah.
你个白♥痴♥ 杰克
You're an idiot, Jack.
我好高兴你...
I'm so glad that you--
跟我走 有事要做
Come with me. We have work to do.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表