剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
I remember how I thought
我也想过去那条小路散散步
about going for a walk down that same trail.
如果我那天那个时候去了那儿...
And if I had a gone at that time, on that day...
受害人就有可能是我
it could've been me.
现在你松了口气
And you feel relieved.
我不是要说这个
That's not what I meant.
不 听着 你松口气也是正常的
No, listen. It's okay if you are.
我昨天也去了那条小径
I mean, look, I was on that trail yesterday.
-我很庆幸不是我遇害 -真自私
- I'm glad it wasn't me. - That's selfish.
当然是自私了
Of course it's selfish.
我想不出有什么
I can't think of anything
能比想要活着更自私的事情了
more selfish than wanting to stay alive.
想要引起注意除外
Except trying to make yourself the center of attention.
我来问你们
But let me ask you this.
如果自我保护
Is self-preservation...
不道德呢
unethical?
我不是想要引起注意
I'm not trying to make myself the center of attention,
但是温德尔的死让我很难过
but Wendell's death is veryxa0upsetting to me.
也让我意识到我有多么想好好活着
And it's making mexa0realize how much I want to live my life.
-韦斯顿 -谁
- Weston. - Who?
死掉的朋友 他叫韦斯顿 不是温德尔
Dead friend, his name's Weston, not Wendell.
你
You.
笔记本
Hey, notebook.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
有点内疚
A little guilty.
为什么
Why?
我感觉我从这件事里得到了好处
I feel like I'm benefiting from it.
你觉得是他的死给你制♥造♥了机会吗
You feel like his death created an opportunity for you.
是的
I think so, yes.
-他是个秃鹫 -不 他很诚实
- He's a vulture. - No, he's honest.
他也没把自我陶醉说成是悔恨
He's also not trying to pawn up his narcissism as remorse.
你们这些人不知道
And for those of you who don't know...
五骑士[音同晚]
诚实
honesty
其实是道德的基础
is actually a cornerstone of ethics.
想象一下你如果真的专心了能做得多好
Imagine how well you're gonna do if you actually payxa0attention.
靠
Damn it.
把我的棋盘都掀了 你最好有个好点的借口
Better have a good reason for ripping up myxa0chessboard.
跟你说了你也不一定信
I doubt you'd believe me if I told you.
或许你会信
Oh, actually you might.
你想下棋吗
You wanna do this?
黑骑士
The black knight.
有攻击性
That's aggressive.
有什么新鲜事
So, what's new?
-这是测试吗 -什么测试
- Is that a test? - Is what a test?
算了
Never mind.
行吧 你觉得我加入了
Oh, right. You think I'm in that...
你那个神秘的社团
secret society of yours.
我可没说过
I never said that.
如果我是 其实我不是
Well, if I was, which I'm not,
我不告诉你是因为我不能说
I wouldn't tell you because I couldn't,
因为你不是我们的成员
'cause you're not a member.
也无所谓了 反正我也不是
But it doesn't matter, 'cause I'm not.
将军
Checkmate.
有的时候有攻击性不是个正确的策略
Yeah, sometimes the aggressive game is the wrong tactic.
-我会记住的 -好
- I'll just keep that in mind. - Yeah. You do that.
艾丽莎
Alyssa.
-你好 -你好 凯尔
- Hey. - Hey, Kyle.
送你去上课
Walk you to class?
行啊 你刚才说
Sounds good. Hey, you said you
你在找英语楼 对吧
were looking for thexa0English building, right?
-我说了吗 -你有一份地图
- Did I? - You have a map.
用起来
Use it.
好
Okay.
行了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
不错
Nice.
英语楼 K-3
English department, K-3.
五骑士
Knight five.
禁区
K-5 不对
K-5, no.
五夜 N-5
Night five, N-5.
我不知道秘殿主看上他哪点了
I don't understand what the Temple Magus sees in him.
和当初从我们身上看到的一样 潜力
The same thing the Temple Magus saw in us.xa0Potential.
潜力个屁 英语楼在那边
Potential, my ass. The English building's that way.
N5应该在
N-5 should be...
陶德
Todd!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我没事 -我只是想帮忙而已
- I'm fine. - Just trying to help.
我不要你帮忙 我想要那枚金币
I don't want your help. I want that coin.
挺住
Hang tight.
在个箱子里面
It's in a box.
在门边上
By the door.
我帮的他
I helped him!
-他不符合要求 -你真是个蠢蛋
- He's disqualified! - You're an ass hat.
你好啊
Hello.
我先看见的
I saw it first!
安静
Silence.
交出来
Hand it over.
-我先发现的 -但是
- I found it first. - But...
但是你拿不到
you couldn't claim it.
-你们要怎么处理他 -处理谁
- What you gonna do with him? - With who?
我太兴奋了 你竟然比陶德先找到金币
I'm pumped that you got that coin before Todd did.
我最不希望发生的就是和一群混♥蛋♥
I mean, the last thing I want is to be a secret society
一起加入神秘组织
with just a bunch of assholes.
一群混♥蛋♥ 有名字来形容他吗
A bunch of assholes. I wonder if there's a name for that.
-就像《乌鸦谋杀案》那样吗 -对
- Like a murder of crows? - Yeah.
一堆白人混♥蛋♥
A bleach of assholes, you know?
-百分百的混♥蛋♥ -纯混♥蛋♥
- A Gregory of assholes. - The assholios.
多余的混♥蛋♥
A prolapse of assholes.
你觉得那箱子里的是什么
What do you think was in that box?
我也不知道 但是不管是什么
Man, I don't know, but whatever was,
它很凶狠 而且被惹毛了
it wasxa0mean and it was pissed off.
快走
Come on!
德瑞 挺住 阿米尔 叫救护车
Drea, hang on. Amir, call an ambulance.
听见了吗
Do you hear that?
阿米尔 小心
Amir, be careful.
操
Shit.
阿米尔 马上报♥警♥
Amir call 911 now!
别 别 挺住
No, no. Stay with me.
你好 请派医护人员
Hi, we need paramedics
-到贝尔格雷夫大学 -不 不
- to Belgrave University. - No, no.
-一名女性受到袭击 -清醒一点 救命
- A woman's been attacked. - Stay with me. Help! Help!
救命
Help!
糟糕
Shit!
操
Fuck.
所以你在回家路上听到尖叫 然后看到她
So, you're walking home, heard a scream, found her body.
说完了吗
And that's it?
是的
That's it.
你确定
You sure?
确定
Yeah.
如果你想起任何其他事
If you remember anything else.
我已经有你的名片了
I already have one.
是的
Yeah.
以后估计还要再收很多张呢
You're getting quite the collection.
好人敬请入内
在外必死无疑
是你需要安全同伴吗
You requested a safe walk?
你在这做...
Hey. What are you...
他们肯定是同时预约了我们两个人
Oh, they must have double booked us.
三点半在戴尔布鲁克大楼见
Three thirty at the Delbrook Building?
是的 你接吧
Yep. You take it.
不 你也可以在这附近转转
No, just... you can stick around,
-如果你想的话 -好
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表