剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
They find him?
他也问了同样的问题
He just asked the same thing.
你的考古项目怎么样了
How's your archaeology program?
我大概一年之前就放弃了
I dropped that, like, a year ago.
你怎么知道我对考古有兴趣
How did you know I was interested in archaeology?
我们大一的时候你肯定提过
You must have mentioned it when we were in freshmen year.
我们没一起上过课
We never took a class together.
演讲厅那么大又有那么多学生
You know, those lecture halls are so big and full ofxa0students.
很难每个人都注意到
It's hard to keep track of everyone, you know?
的确
Yeah, I do.
我也知道我们没一起上过课
I also know that we never took a class together.
我们得接着找你朋友了
We need to keep looking for your friend.
那是另一回事 你为什么铁了心要帮我们
That's another thing. Why are you so hell-bent on helping us?
你明明很气你的男朋友了
You're mad at your boyfriend.
他不是我男朋友
He is not my boyfriend.
你不认识兰德尔和哈米什
You don't know Randall or Hamish,
你也肯定不认识我
and you sure as shit don't know me.
也许我就是人好 莉莉宝宝
You know, maybe I'm just a nice person, Lily-Bell.
只有我奶奶会叫我莉莉宝宝
The only person to call me Lily-Bell was my grandmother.
想告诉我你是从哪里听说的吗
You want to tell me where you heard that?
不太想
Not really.
你想让我在这个
Do you want me to disembowel
诡异的实验室里给你开膛破肚吗
you right here in this creepyxa0science lab?
不太想
Not really.
你喜欢棉花糖 但只喜欢嘉年华里的
You love cotton candy, but only if it's from a carnival.
你淘气的时候你妈妈会捏你的脸蛋
Your mom used to pinch you on the cheeks when you were bad.
你有只宠物兔子 在你十岁的时候
You had a pet rabbit, and when you were ten,
你发现经过了一个寒冷的晚上它被冻成冰棍了
you found it frozen stiff after a cold night,
然后你就再也没养过宠物
and you never let yourself have another pet.
差点就骗到我了
You almost had me.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你能做什么魔法记忆扫描吗
You do some kind of magical memory scan?
你把我弄昏了然后让我告诉你的吗
Did you knock me out and get me to tell you all of that?
我知道是因为我们曾经一起加入过秘社
I know thatxa0because we used to be in The Order together.
我已经被困在那本书里
I've been trapped inside that book...
70年了
for 70 years.
那你肯定想上路做自己的事情了
Then you'll want to be on your way.
-这不完整 -我注意到了
- It's not complete. - I'm aware.
所以我才这么虚弱
That's why I've been so weak.
遗失的那部分
The missing piece.
也许你能帮我找到
Perhaps you'd like to help me find it.
你可能从来没完成过
You'll probably never finish.
总是差那么一点
Always one step behind.
你觊觎地狱手册
You covet the Vade Maecum...
但是你对它又有多少了解
but what do you actually know about it?
它是有史以来最强大的咒语
It's the most powerful incantation ever created.
他能赋予操作者无限的力量
It grants its practitioner unlimited power.
错
Wrong.
地狱手册不能赋予你力量 它就是力量
The Vade Maecum doesn't grant power. It is power.
它也不是什么咒语 它是一份契约
And it's not an incantation. It's a contract.
很显然你没能维持住
Which you obviously failed to uphold.
我就差这么一点就搞定了
I was this close to finishing...
然后我被背叛了
before I was betrayed.
谁
By who?
应该是"被谁"
It's "whom."
他们称自己为圣克里斯托弗骑士
And they call themselves The Knights of Saint Christopher.
真的吗
Really?
自以为是的狂热分子
Self-righteous zealots.
他们痛恨地狱手册 他们有机会肯定会毁了它
They hate the Vade Maecum. They'd destroy it if they could.
他们永远都把握不住这本书的潜力
They could never fully grasp the book's potential.
圣克里斯托弗骑士
The Knights of Saint Christopher.
他们是狼人 对吧
They're werewolves, aren't they?
对
They are.
他们是怎么把你困在书里的
And how did they trap you inside the book?
拜托 不是他们 是运气不好
Oh, please, that wasn't them. That was blind luck.
为了完成地狱手册
To finish the Vade Maecum...
你必须和手册合为一体
you must become one with the book.
他们把手册撕碎的时候 也就把我撕碎了
When they tore the book apart, they tore me apart.
所以手册需要净化
So, the book requires a cleansing.
如果你把我的魂魄
If we can transfer my essence
注入到另一俱躯体里面 手册就被净化了
into another vessel, the bookxa0will be cleansed.
我也就自♥由♥了
And I'll be free.
你获得了新的身体之后
And, of course, you won't betray me...
也一定不会背叛我
when you get that new body.
我们绑在一起了 不是吗
We're bound together now, aren't we?
就算我想
Even if I wanted to,
我也没有恰当的手段
I wouldn't have the wherewithal
在短时间内我也不可能再来一次了
to makexa0another attempt forxa0a long time.
你放我自♥由♥ 书就归你
You free me and the book is yours.
我不会施附身魔法
I don't know a possession magic.
给我一个身体
Provide me with a body...
我会通过它和你谈
I'll talk you through it.
-我们一起找到的金币 -扯淡
- We found the gold coins together. - Bullshit!
我们一起被提拔为药师
We were promoted to Medicum at the same time.
-胡说 -姑娘们 没事吧
- Bullshit! - Everything okay, ladies?
-我们没事 -很好
- We're fine! - Fine!
赶快找到兰德尔然后离开这鬼地方
Let's just find Randall and get the fuck out of here.
-小心点 -你也是
- Be careful. - Yeah, you, too.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
-我还是你的上级 -我懂
- I still outrank you, you know. - Mm-hmm.
我已经找过那里了
I already searched down there.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
停
Stop!
快停下
Please, stop!
我不想再继续了
I don't want to do this anymore.
四次了
Four times.
四次中断的变身
Four interrupted transformations.
他到底是怎么控制的
How is he controlling them?
一到十分 你给你的怒气值打几分
Can you rate your anger on a scale of one to ten?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我这么说可以了吧
How about that?
不可思议
Fascinating.
即使受到的攻击不断升级
Even with increased aggression,
研究对象依然可以抑制完全变身
the subject is able to repress any full-scale transformation.
他应该变成怪兽了才对
He should be a monster by now.
也许他练了瑜伽
Maybe he studies yoga.
我们得把他逼到极限
We need to push him to his limit.
找到能把他逼上绝路的东西
Find something that will push him over the edge.
祝你好运
Yeah, good luck.
马蒂 你能来一下吗
Marty, can you come in here, please?
拜托
Oh, come on!
鲁比 鲁比
Ah. Ruby? Ruby.
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank God, you're okay.
-听着 兰德尔 -你没事
- Look, Randall... - You're okay.
别看他们
But don't look at them.
他们伤害你了吗 他们对你做了什么吗
They didn't hurt you? They didn't do anything to you?
没有 我没事
No, I'm fine.
让我看看你脖子后面
Let me see the back of your neck.
很好 太好了
Okay, great. That's great.
听我说 看着我 我们会没事的
Listen to me. Look at me. We're going to be okay.
我们一定可以逃出去 我保证
We're going to get out of here, I promise.
现在
Now...
你看到出口了吗 你认识这里的人吗
Do you see any exits? Do you know any people who work here?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
没事的 没关系
Okay, that's okay.xa0That's okay.
鲁比 别害羞啊
Ruby, don't be shy.
她知道这里的一切 卡皮奥先生
She knows everything about this place,Mr. Carpio.
她是我的助手
She's my assistant.
这
That--
这不可能啊
No, that-- that doesn't make any sense.
因为鲁比 你才会出现在这里
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表