剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
生日快乐 妈妈
Happy birthday, Mom.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
杰克·莫顿
Jack Morton?
我们已经讨论过了 薇拉
We discussed this, Vera.
杰克·莫顿不是进秘社的料
Jack Morton isn't Order material.
只看他的学业成绩的话
Based on his academic achievements alone,
我认为他是最佳候选人之一
I'd argue he's one of our best candidates.
他连贝尔格雷夫的学费都付不起
He can't even afford Belgrave's tuition fees.
但我们很多明星成员的背景也跟他类似
Well, some of our brightest stars came from similar backgrounds.
我收到了贝尔格雷夫来的信
I got the letter from Belgrave.
很薄
Thin.
不是个好兆头
Bad sign.
-这孩子有犯罪记录 -他是学生会主席
- The boy's a delinquent. - He's student council president.
-是个孤儿 -是田径冠军
- An orphan. - A track and field champion.
-不合群 -因为受欢迎程度很重要
- A loner. - Because popularity is so important.
重要到超乎你的想象
More than you'll ever know.
"尊敬的莫顿先生..."
"Dear, Mr. Morton..."
这件事到此为止
The matter's closed.
我已经把他从苦难中解救出来了
I've already put him out of his misery.
如果杰克·莫顿不是学生 就无法宣誓加入
If Jack Morton isn't a student, he can't pledge.
这所大学属于我的管辖范围
This university is my jurisdiction.
那我们不得不重新考虑我们的特权了
A privilege we may have to reconsider.
蓝玫瑰秘社是有标准的
The Hermetic Order of the Blue Rose has standards,
杰克·莫顿还达不到
and Jack Morton doesn't measure up.
贝尔格雷夫大学
"谢谢您申请贝尔格雷夫大学
"Thank you for your application to Belgrave University.
我们遗憾地通知您..."
We regret to inform you..."
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
克洛伊·莫顿
我已经尽全力了
I did everything I could.
奇怪
Weird.
"我们很高兴地通知您
"We are pleased to inform you
我们很高兴地通知您 您已被选中进入贝尔格雷夫大学2023班就读 此外 我们还要很高兴地通知您 我们将为您提供全额奖学金和全部的生活费
您已被选中进入...
that you've been selected for the admission...
进入贝尔格雷夫...2023班
to the Belgrave class of... 2023.
全额奖学金
Full scholarship.
及生活费" 妈妈 我...
Living allowance." Mom, I...
我被录取啦
I got in!
我被录取啦 太他妈赞了
I got in! Fucking A!
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
蓝玫瑰秘社
第一季第一集
杰克 该起床了 别玩小鸡鸡了
Jack! Wakey wakey, hands off snakey!
靠
Holy shit.
他居然起来了
It's alive.
-早啊 外公 -你起来多久了
- Good morning, Pops. - How long you been up?
没多久
Not long.
你知道吗 你不是非得搬去学校
You know, you don't have to move to campus.
从这里去上学也挺方便
It's an easy commute from here.
住宿费学校已经包了
Residency is part of the deal.
而且 你可以用我的房♥间做办公室
Besides, I figured you could use my room as your office.
我要办公室来干什么
What the hell do I need an office for?
我也不知道 做些工作上的事
I don't know. Office stuff.
-车♥库♥冬天很冷 -冷可以让我集中精神
- The garage gets cold in the winter. - The cold keeps me focused.
东西都带齐了吗
Hey, you got everything?
-你东西带齐了吗 -带齐了
- Have you got everything? - Yeah.
没有
No.
-钥匙 -钥匙
- Keys. - Keys.
肯定就在这里的某个地方
I know they're in here somewhere.
天呐 我把它们放在哪里了
Oh, God. Where did I leave them?
这太奇怪了
This is really weird
-外公 -嗯
- Hey, Pops. - Yeah.
谢谢 我说了它们在这儿吧
Thank you! I told you they were here.
至于贝尔格雷夫最爱的儿子...
And as for Belgrave's favorite son...
操♥你♥妈♥的 爱德华
Fuck you, Edward.
我女儿的死就拜你所赐
My daughter is dead because of you.
爱德华·考文垂颠覆医疗慈善
操♥你♥妈♥的 老爸
Fuck you, Dad.
我们要来找你了
We're coming for you.
贝尔格雷夫大学
我可以再停得近点
I can get you closer.
这里也行
Also good.
怎么了 不想让你的疯狂外公
What's the matter? Don't want your crazy grandfather
吓到这些百里挑一的寄生虫吗
scaring all those one percenter parasites?
差不多吧
Basically.
也有道理了
Make sense, I guess.
看看这里 孩子 计划都达成了
Look at it, kid. The plan's all coming together.
你妈妈会很骄傲 你付出的努力得到回报了
Your mother would be so proud. All your hard work's paid off.
你进了贝尔格雷夫
You got into Belgrave.
-你会去宣誓加入的 -也许吧
- You're gonna get pledged. - Maybe.
多往好处想 冠军
Think positive, champ.
蓝玫瑰如果不让你加入一定是疯了
The Blue Rose would be crazy not to take you.
你要好好展现自己 随时为他们效劳
Put yourself out there, make yourself available.
让他们注意到你
Make people notice you.
他们不接受你就不放弃
And don't take no for an answer.
尽出些让人烦心的建议
All incredibly disturbing advice.
就是建议而已
Er, it's advice.
听着 外公 你知道我会...
Look, Pops, you know I'm gonna...
好吧
Yeah.
周日晚饭见
See you for dinner Sunday?
当然
Of course.
好
Okay.
拿下他们
Go get 'em.
你会宣誓加入的
You get pledged,
-我们会成功的 -你还真低调 外公
- we get that motherfucker. - Way to keep it on the down-low, Pops.
他会好的
He'll be fine.
不 不
No, no!
烈焰
The fire
代表我们永远不灭的兄弟之情
represents our undying bond of brotherhood.
而这把剑则代表力量
The sword represents strength.
靠
Shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
血液统一了我们
Blood unifies us.
让我们成为一体
It makes us one.
现在 从高脚杯里喝口水
Now, drink from the goblet
并将你的命交给
and commit your life to
给
the...
交给
To the...
伙计 快想
Dude, come on.
交给∑∑Δ的兄弟情
To the Fraternal Brotherhood of Sigma Sigma Delta.
不要
Er, no.
不过谢了
Thanks, though.
如果你介意血 我很健康
If it's the blood, I'm totally clean.
我之前去墨西哥时得了丙肝
I mean, I had hep C after a trip toxa0Mexico,
-但是现在已经全好了 -不是血的事
- but that's all cleared up now. - It's not the blood.
是袍子 不是吗
It's the robes. Isn't it?
我一直跟国家管理委员会说我们不想要这些
I keep telling the National Charter we want to ditch this crap,
但是他们坚持说这是传统
but they keep telling us it's tradition.
不 不 袍子没问题
No! No, the robes are...
它们让你有一种庄重感
are fine. They give you a sense of dignity.
那是什么 莫顿
Then what the fuck, Morton?
自从你得到了奖学金我们就一直追踪你
We've been trackingxa0you since you won that scholarship.
你真诚善良到极致
Your bona fides are sick.
-你是标准的兄弟会男孩 -听着
- You're textbook Delta material. - Look...
-戴尔 -戴尔
- Dale. - Dale.
我很感激 真的
I appreciate it. I do.
不是你
It's not you.
是我
It's me.
我要加入另一个组织
I'm holding out for another organization.
兄弟 你在做什么
Hey, man, what are you doing?
能把握的东西还给我吗
Can I just get my stuff back?
好了 宿舍的规定 如果我发现你违反了
Okay, house rules. If I catch you breaking them,
-我就得上报你 所以 -别违反任何规定
- I got a report you, so... - Don't break any rules.
别让我抓到你 就对了
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表