剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
And how do I know you won't kill anyone else?
-我们保证 -我们保证不杀其他人
- We promise. - We promise not to kill anyone else.
我不相信你们
I don't believe you.
可能这样最好
That's probably for the best.
没错 我们是骗你的
Yeah. We were lying.
秘社并不邪恶
The Order isn't evil.
我们只能求同存异了
We'll have to agree to disagree.
我想我该走了
I guess I should leave, then.
你是该走了
You probably should.
杰克
Jack?
通灵电♥话♥
The Necrophone.
你怎么在这里
Why are you here?
我只是过来看看
I just came to see
你的"什么都不做"计划实施得如何
how your "Doing nothing" Plan was working out.
比你那个
Oh, it's a lot better than your
"让杰克为他根本不认识的弟弟牺牲来
"Sacrifice Jack for a brother he doesn't even know
获取一本不能被毁灭的书"计划要好得多
to try and get a book that can't be destroyed" Plan.
我不是来跟你吵架的
I didn't come here to fight.
我们都知道跟死人说话没有好下场
We both know nothing good comes from talking to the dead.
至少我可以跟他道个歉
At least I could have apologized.
-为什么道歉 -因为我丢下了他
- For what? - For turning my back on him.
我们本来有计划的
We had a plan.
如果我做的一切
All I had to do
都按计划进行 我们就不会这样一团糟
was stick to it and we wouldn't be in this mess.
但我现在必须离开...
But I had to go and...
做什么操蛋的英雄
try to be a fucking hero.
-他的死不是你的错 -没错 是你的错
- It's not your fault he's dead. - No. It's yours.
别这样
Don't do that.
别把我推开
Don't push me away.
我们都明白我最好是单独行动
We both know I'm better off alone.
你试过告诉我这一点 但我没有听
You tried to tell me that and I should have listened.
当时是我错了
Well, I was wrong.
你这么说是因为你真这么想
Are you saying that because you believe it,
还是因为你需要帮助
or because you need help?
说实话 两者都有
Honestly, a little bit of both.
我们可以救马多克斯
We can save Maddox.
-我根本不在乎他 -不 你在乎
- I don't care about him. - Yes, you do.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为你做的每个决定都充满怜悯
Because compassion is in every decision you make.
好吧 去他妈的怜悯
Yeah, well compassion can go fuck itself.
我真希望我从没在乎过
I wish I didn't care.
希望秘社根本没有接受我...
I wish I had never been accepted into The Order...
希望从没遇见过你或那些骑士
or met you or the Knights.
也许这样的话 我会有另一种人生
You know, maybe then, I would have a life.
而不是想着下一个因我而死的人会是谁
Instead of wondering who's gonna die next because of me.
你该走了
You should go.
我是说 午夜没法控制好情绪
I mean, Midnight doesn't really deal with emotion that well.
听着 如果我变身了 可能会伤害你
Look, if I change, I may hurt you.
即使我想救那个孩子...
Even if I wanna save that kid...
我一个人也对付不了爱德华
there's no way I could take on Edward alone.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
我可以证明给你看
I can show you.
这里安全了
It's safe.
不 他不会杀你
No, he won't kill you.
是的 他保证了 告诉他们你不会杀他
Yes, he promises. Just tell them that you won't kill him?
-他是谁 我不会杀你 -说就是了
- Who is it? I won't kill you. - Just say it.
到底是谁
Who?
-你在开玩笑吗 -她是我们这边的
- Are you kidding me? - She's on our side.
她是她那边的
She's on her side.
别忘了你保证过的
Remember what you promised.
莫顿先生
Mr. Morton.
现在该你请我喝一杯了
This is the part where you buy me a drink.
单桶的[属于威士忌高端精品]
Single barrel.
至少你外公还有点品味
At least your grandfather had some taste.
这酒肯定不是用来做摆设的
It certainly wasn't in interior design.
你再侮辱我外公试试
Insult my grandfather again and see what happens.
注意语气 侍从
Mind your tone, Acolyte.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 殿主
Go fuck yourself, Magus.
-这简直是浪费时间 -不是
- Well, this is a waste of time. - It isn't.
-是的 她说的对 -不 她错了
- Yeah, it is. She's right. - No, she's not.
我道歉 殿主
I apologize, Magus.
直入正题吧 德雷克小姐
Just get to the point, Ms. Drake.
好 那我先说一下我们都同意
Okay, let's just say for a second that we all agreed
我们的首要任务是毁掉地狱手册
that destroying the Vade Maecum is our first priority.
不是
It's not.
用拿非利人的眼泪能行吗
Would Nephilim's Tears do the trick?
你在圣物箱里花的时间还真没白费
Oh, you took advantage of your time in the reliquary,
我不得不说
I'll give you that.
拿非利人的眼泪
Nephilim's Tears?
那是种药剂
It's a potion.
它可以除去法器的魔力
It removes enchantments from magical objects.
就像用于魔法咒语的脱漆剂
Like a paint stripper for magic spells?
是的 没错
Yes, sure.
就是那样
Just like that.
就算我有自己的圣物箱
It's also impossible to make,
也不可能成功 所以...
even if I did have my reliquary. So...
为什么
Why's that?
因为拿非利人的眼泪需要一种...
Because Nephilim's Tears require the blood of--
混♥蛋♥的血
Son of a bitch.
她指的是狼人
She means werewolf.
你才是想要瓦解秘社的人
You're the one who's been trying to dismantle The Order.
我不敢相信我竟然被你的花言巧语骗了
I can't believe I fell for your speech!
我才不在乎秘社
I don't care about The Order.
-你已经说得很清楚了 -我只想要考文垂
- You've made that clear. - All I want is Coventry.
-为什么 -因为他是我爸爸
- Why? - Because he's my father.
而且...
And...
而且我妈妈和我外公都因他而死
And my mother and my grandfather are dead because of him.
我们还是需要圣物箱
We'll still need a reliquary.
我给你找一个
I can get you one.
天呐
My God!
这是索罗门第八卷
This is the Eighth Book of Solomon.
这是阿波罗之眼
This is the eye of Apollo.
这是我的猴爪
This is my monkey's paw!
不再是了 不是
Not anymore, it's not.
这里有熬制拿非利人的眼泪需要的东西吗
Do they have what you need to brew the Nephilim's Tears?
我觉得应该有了
It will do, I suppose.
太好了 那我们走吧
Okay, great. Let's go.
我需要狼人的血
I need werewolf's blood.
我们回来就给你
You'll get it when we return.
要是你不回来或是你的朋友先回来了呢
What if you don't return? What if your friends return first?
我告诉他们你在这 好吗 没事的
I'll let 'em know you're here, okay? It's all good.
我说过和你合作 但没说过信任你
I said I'd work with you, I didn't say I trusted you.
-你确定他们不会杀了她吗 -不会的
- You're sure they won't kill her? - Not at all.
-你应该给他们发个消息 -说得对 应该发
- You should text them. - You're right, I should.
杰克
Jack.
薇拉·斯通在地下室 帮我们救莉莉丝和毁掉手册 别杀她
杰克
新手♥机♥ 你是谁
兰德尔
混球
混♥蛋♥
我知道你不会不管我们的
兰德尔
-好了吗 -好了
- It's all good? - Oh, yeah.
马多克斯
Maddox!
马多克斯·考文垂
Maddox Coventry!
他不在
He's not in here.
告诉我那不是哈米什和兰德尔干的 说实话
Tell me this wasn't Hamish and Randall. And don't lie.
这两个要求我都做不到
Well, I can't do both.
靠
Fuck.
天呐 他们到底在想什么
Oh, my God. What were they thinking?
-我们现在得去大本营了 -我儿子呢
- We have to get to the Den, now. - Where's my son?
别动
Stay.
开普勒 马多克斯在你那吧
Kepler, tell me you have Maddox.
不可能
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表