剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
我在哪
Where am I?
我怎么裸着
Why am I naked?
我的衣服呢
Where are my clothes?
你把它们扯下来的时候就全坏了
They got ruined when you ripped out of them.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
习惯什么
Used to what?
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
兄弟 是我 兰德尔
Dude, it's me, Randall.
我是你的宿舍助理
I'm your RA.
我知道 我问的是他们
I know that! I meant them!
这二位是哈米什和莉莉丝
Oh, this is Hamish and Lilith.
在一起我们是
And together, we are...
圣克里斯托弗骑士
the Knights of Saint Christopher!
我还以为我们要一起说呢
Guys, I thought we were gonna say that together.
那是什么
And that's what?
即兴剧团
Improv troupe?
-我们是圣兄弟会 -性别立场中立的群体
- We are a sacred brotherhood. - A gender neutral collective.
立志于与黑暗魔法对抗
Anointed to fight dark magic with the power--
兄弟 我们是狼人
Dude! We're werewolves!
现在 你也是了
And now, so are you.
我懂了 新人想要加入秘密社团
Yeah, I get it. Townie wanted to join a secret society,
所以让他觉得他们
so let's make him think they--
对 你昨天晚上吃了头鹿
Yeah, you ate a deer last night.
这不是真的
This isn't happening.
-这不是真的 -是真的
- This is not happening. - Oh, it's happening.
银背的魂魄选你成为捍卫者
The spirit of Silverback chose you as his champion.
他附在你身上 然后你就变身了
He bound to you, and you transformed.
变成什么了
Transformed into what?
狼人
A werewolf.
兄弟
Dude...
努力跟上 我跟他们说你挺聪明的
try to keep up. I told them you were smart.
银背冬眠了50年
Silverback's been dormant for 50 years
然后就选了这么个蠢东西
and he picks this dumb-ass?
杰克可是有真本事的
Jack's the real deal.
每次我接近那个傀儡 他都在场
Every time I got close to that golem, he was there.
你看见我跟克莱搏斗都不帮我
You saw me fight Clay and you didn't help me?
墓地里那个人是你
You were that thing in the graveyard.
-你差点杀了我 -欢迎加入
- You almost killed me. - Welcome to the club!
不
No!
我才不当狼人
I am not going to be a werewolf.
太晚了 你已经是了
Too late. You already are.
昨晚不是满月
Look, no, it wasn't a full moon last night.
问题不大
Not a thing.
-那银子弹呢 -那可是子弹啊
- What about silver bullets? - Ah, duh. Because it's a bullet.
快收回 把我变回去
Take it back. Un-werewolf me.
一旦选中了你 你就是捍卫者 直到你死去
Once you're selected, you're a champion until the day you die.
赶紧把誓言说了 然后好好适应吧
So, just say the oath and get on with it.
一小时以后我还有课呢
I have class in an hour.
什么誓言
What oath?
"我把我的生命奉献给这项使命"
"I give my life to the cause."
去他妈的 去你们的
Fuck this and fuck you.
-那是我的睡袍 -他会想明白的
- That was my robe! - He'll come around.
要是他不来呢
And if he doesn't?
我们就杀了他
We kill him.
蓝玫瑰秘社
贝尔格雷夫大学
响应咒语
The Respondeo Incantation.
有趣的选择
Interesting choice.
基于受此影响的人数
Given the number of people affected,
我觉得它大多数时候都管用
I thought it made the most sense.
除非你更倾向于用别的
Unless, of course, you preferred something else?
不 这是可以信赖的咒语
No, no, it's some solid incantation.
可靠
Reliable.
我得承认 制♥造♥大规模记忆移位
I'll admit, creating a large-scale memory shift
不像之前那么轻松了
isn't as straightforward as it used to be.
现在有推特了
Well, that's where Twitter comes in.
我喜欢你的新个人资料照片
I love your new profile picture, by the way.
你最近会回曼哈顿吗
Will you be returning to Manhattan soon?
我有点事 会在镇子里待一段时间
I have some business that'll keep me in town for a while.
可能要借用你的秘殿了
I may need to borrow your temple.
我会还给你的 我保证
I'll give it back, I promise.
随时为您效命 我也一样
It is at your disposal, as am I.
这样的话 我们办个晚宴吧
In that case, maybe we should throw a little soirée.
我想认识认识那些后辈
I'd love to meet the up-and-comers.
或许我能让傀儡的事情翻篇
Maybe I can help put this whole golem thing behind us.
我去把东西放在一起
I'll put something together.
还有别的东西吗
Will there be anything else?
杀了傀儡的那孩子
That kid that killed the golem...
他没通过选拔
he failed the selection process.
他通过了
He did.
他为什么还有记忆
Why did he still have his memory?
药师说她用错了药粉
The Medicum claims she made a mistake with the powder.
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
艾丽莎·德雷克非常聪明
Alyssa Drake is one of our brightest.
凭她的聪明才智 不会犯这种错误
She's way too smart to drop the ball like that.
确保她也会出席晚宴
Make sure she's at the party.
你们看见了吗
Are you seeing this?
不是自行车事故
It wasn't a bike accident.
来秘殿 立刻
艾丽莎
去不了 在忙
杰克
马上 侍从
艾丽莎
还有 把这个删了
艾丽莎
我的天
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
最好适应一下 魔法有时候很恶心
Better get used to it. Magic can get pretty sticky.
这发生了什么
What happened here?
看起来像是响应咒语
This looks like a respondeo incantation.
这算不了什么
This is nothing.
我第一来打扫的时候
I had to scrub goat intestines from the ceiling
要把天花板上的羊肠清洗掉
the first time I cleaned up in here.
我们得把这收拾了
We have to clean this?
不
No.
"我们"不用
"We" don't.
欢迎来到魔社 侍从
Welcome to The Order, Acolyte.
打扫工具在橱子里
Cleaning supplies are in the closet.
阿米尔的祭台
Amir's shrine,
是响应咒语让它变了 对吧
It changed because of this Respondeo Incantation, didn't it?
也许当你的导师没我想象的那么糟
Maybe tutoring you won't be so bad after all.
-导师 -每个侍从都会有一位导师
- A tutor? - Every Acolyte gets one.
由于某些原因 你得跟着我了
You got stuck with me for some reason.
我猜是我运气好
Just lucky, I guess.
新生运气再好也泡不上我
Freshmen don't get lucky with me.
一定要打扫得彻底一点
And make sure you're thorough.
哪怕一点血污也会毁了下一次的咒语
One speck of blood could ruin the next incantation.
我还有一节伦理课 不过大概一点多就能回
I have an Ethics class, but I can be back around one--
就现在 侍从
Now, Acolyte.
清洁做得不错 侍从
艾丽莎
谢了 先不聊了 正赶着去伦理课
杰克
也许你不该打那么多字
艾丽莎
报告厅
-小心点 -对不起 教授
- Watch it. - Sorry, Professor.
没事 好好小姐
It's all good, Mary Anne.
你没听说过《盖里甘的岛》吗
You've never heard of Gilligan's Island?
真为你们这代人悲哀
I weep for your generation.
把你的课程文章交给我
Just give me your essay.
对了 我今天本来应该交的那篇文章
Right. The essay that I was supposed to hand in today.
显然你是没完成了
Which obviously isn't finished.
我能申请个延期吗
Any chance I could get an extension?
这么快从道歉转换到求人 真是让我大开眼界
Apologies to favors in less than a minute. That's impressive.
我快做完了 就是我室友失踪了
I'm almost done, it's just that my roommate has gone missing.
-他说室友失踪了吗 -见鬼了 是的
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表