剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
这就是我要说的
This is what I'm talking about.
所有事到你这儿都成了秘密
Everything is a secret with you.
现在我要失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我被召唤了 所以...
I've been summoned, so...
我觉得秘社抓走了我朋友
I think The Order took my friend.
我觉得里面有人发现他是狼人
I think someone there found out he's a werewolf,
然后把他抓走了
and they have him.
是谁
Who is it?
我就知道你会这样
That's what I thought.
将我扯裂的不是秘社和骑士
It's not The Order and the Knights that are tearing me apart,
而是你
it's you.
听着...
Look...
你看不到我的本质 你觉得我是某种怪兽
you can't see who I really am. You think I'm some kinda monster.
你就是啊
Well, you are.
也许应该让怪兽警♥察♥去处理怪兽
Maybe it takes monsters to police monsters.
你根本不想搞清楚我们在这里做什么
You've never even tried to understand what it is we do here.
你和秘社之间有世仇 这我...
You got some vendetta against The Order which I...
我无法理解 因为你如此迫切地要加入它
I can't understand because you wanted so desperately to join it.
我很感激秘社把我带到了你身边
I am grateful to The Order because it brought me to you,
但这并不意味着它是完美的
but that does not mean that it's perfect.
我明白
I know.
因为它是由普通人组成的
Because it's just people.
所以你可以原谅他们 却不能原谅我
So, you can forgive them, but not me.
你还是走吧
Just go.
离开秘社 带着你的小狼群 走吧...
Leave The Order, be with your little pack. Go...
去四处杀戮 编造谎言
Go kill people and hurt them and lie.
至少他们和我一条心
At least they have my back.
-我救过你的命 -我也救过你的命
- I saved your life! - And I saved yours!
我让你拿着通灵电♥话♥快走
I told you to take the Necrophone and go!
-你根本不听 -她会杀了你的
- You didn't listen! - She would have killed you!
打扰一下
Excuse me?
很抱歉打断了你们这出好戏 但...
I'm totally sorry to interrupt this whole drama, but...
你们都得跟我来
you both need to come with me.
现在不行 加布里埃尔
Not now, Gabrielle.
-我有权带你们... -够了
- I have the authority to bring you... - That's enough!
-现在听着 侍从 -不 你听着
- Now listen, Acolyte. - No, you listen!
你太自以为是了 美丽的金发药师
You stuck up, beautiful blonde Medicum!
我是加布里埃尔·杜普雷
I am Gabrielle fucking Dupres.
我铲除狼人 惩罚犯罪 我就是法律
I kill werewolves, punish the guilty, and I am the law.
所以 我最后再告诉你一次
So, I'm gonna tell you one last time.
你和你的跟屁虫男友
You and your trailer park boyfriend
必须现在就去该死的秘殿 趁我还没发火
need to get to the goddamn temple now before I get mad.
马多克斯出生的时候...
When Maddox was born...
我很害怕
I was terrified.
我从没想过会做父亲而且...
I hadn't planned on being a father and...
我并不想把一个孩子带到如此黑暗的世界
I didn't wanna bring a child into a world so dark.
那是什么让你改变主意的
What changed your mind?
地狱手册
The Vade Maecum.
就是...
Just...
这个想法...
the idea, the...
想到这种咒语对人类所具有的意义
thought of what this spell could mean for humanity.
它给了我希望
It gave me hope.
我们可以改变这个世界 让一切...
We can change the world, we can...
变得更美好
make everything better.
这就是你想得到它的原因
Is that why you want it?
不是
No.
告诉我原因 真正的原因
Tell me why, truly.
是因为花生
Peanuts.
不好意思 你刚刚...说的是花生
Sorry, just... did you say peanuts?
马多克斯对花生过敏
Maddox is allergic.
只要一点点就足以杀死他
Even the slightest trace could kill him.
爱德华 你相信命运吗
Edward, do you believe in fate?
不怎么相信 怎么了
Not usually. Why?
我女儿七个月时死于过敏性休克
My daughter died of anaphylactic shock at seven months old.
所以 给你
So, here.
我们来搞定那些混♥蛋♥花生
Let's get those peanut motherfuckers.
你在哪里找到这个的
Where did you find this?
华盛顿的一个保险箱里
A safety deposit box in Washington.
薇拉 我可以...可以亲你
Vera, I could... I could kiss you.
当然可以
You could.
但我们不会
But we won't.
只有我这么觉得吗 还是这里确实不对劲
Is it just me, or is this weird?
这里确实不对劲
This is weird.
安静
Silence.
顺从
Subservience.
遵从
Observance.
那是什么
What is that?
它叫...
It's called...
真♥相♥手套
"The Glove of Truth."
不 它不是 布兰登
No, it's not, Brandon.
闭嘴行吗
Just... shut up.
你们只需要知道
All you need to know
即使你们只是有想骗我的念头...
is that if you even think about lying to me...
这个手套也会让你们生不如死
this glove will make you wish you were never born.
[咒语]
Eenie...
[咒语]
meenie...
[咒语]
miny...
[咒语]
moe.
看来你是大赢家
Looks like you're the big winner.
我跟你说了管好自己的事
I told you to get your shit together.
你应该听我的才对
You should've listened.
你对狼人了解多少
What do you know about werewolves?
什么都不知道
Nothing.
不好意思 手套可不这么认为
I’m sorry, but that's not what the glove says.
-加布里埃尔 听我说 -会轮到你的
- Gabrielle, listen to me. - You'll get your turn.
跟我说说凯尔
Tell me about Kyle.
-我们只谈过几个月 -恶心
- We only dated a few months. - Gross.
恋爱期间 你知道他是个狼人吗
And did you know he was a werewolf when you dated?
不知道
No.
-你是什么时候知道的 -你告诉我的时候
- When did you know? - When you told me.
如果你知道他是个狼人
And if you'd known he was a werewolf,
你会说点什么吗
would you have saidxa0something?
当然
Of course.
放开她
Let her go!
看起来我们这有个爱狼人的人
Looks like we have a werewolf lover on our hands.
不
No.
我杀凯尔的时候你在哪
Where were you when I killed Kyle?
-我们去执行大殿主的命令了 -我们两个都在
- I was on a mission for the Grand Magus. - We both were.
你为什么要毁掉转移咒语
Why did you sabotage the transference spell?
是我♥干♥的 你可以去问大殿主 我已经坦白了
It was me.xa0You can ask the Grand Magus. I already confessed.
你是个狼人
You're a werewolf.
-承认吧 -我不是 我发誓
- Admit it! - I'm not! I swear!
-告诉我谁是 -不
- So, tell me who is! - No!
第五次你可承受不住
You can't plead the fifth.
-不 -你在保护谁
- No! - Who are you trying to protect?
谁都没有
Nobody!
够了
Enough!
圣物箱 马上
Reliquary. Now.
我只是在办你吩咐的事情
I was only doing what you asked.
莫顿肯定有所隐瞒
And Morton is hiding something.
-你让她这么干的 -杰克
- You let her do this? - Jack.
这也太他妈扯了吧
That is seriously fucked up!
注意你的态度 莫顿先生
Watch your tone, Mr. Morton.
我的态度
Watch my tone.
我那么努力地要进入这里
I fought so hard to get here.
和你一起 因为我相信秘社
With you.xa0Because I believed in The Order.
我以为你们都很忠诚
I thought you were all about loyalty,
结果你们在恐惧的时候只会互相算计
but instead you turn on each other in times of fear.
如果刚才外面的那场噩梦
If that nightmare out there
就是你保护秘社的方法 那 我退出
is how you protect this Order,xa0then... I'm out.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表