剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
- if you want. - Okay.
那么
So.
你感觉如何
how you holding up?
我吗 应该我问你吧
Me? I should be asking you that question.
我 我很好
Me? I'm fine.
你不需要压抑你的情绪
You don't have to bottle up your feelings.
你还没见过我外公
You haven't met my grandfather.
-"别矫情" -这是皮特的处世之道
- "Suck it up, buttercup?" - That is the Tao of Pete.
你知道吗 听起来很像
Wow. You know, that sounds
芭芭拉书里写的福音
a lot like the Gospel according to Babs.
那个继母
Stepmother.
谢谢你昨天给我的提示
Thanks for the hint yesterday.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你是我的安全同伴吗
You my safe-walk?
-你怎么了 -自行车事故
- What happened to you? - Bike accident.
好 我们可以走了吗
Yeah. Can we go?
这些骑行的人啊
Yeah, bikers.
-那个粉末里有什么 -什么粉末
- What was in that powder? - What powder?
-粉末你... -我什么都没做
- That powder you just-- - I didn't do anything.
如果有人真的用一些粉末做了什么
And if somebody did do something with some powder,
你觉得和我说这些事明智吗
do you think it's wise to talk to me about it?
虽然我根本不知道你在说什么
Even though I don't know what you're talking about?
-可能不知道吧 -就是不知道
- Probably not. - Definitely not.
可以走了吗
Hello?
我感觉不太安全
I'm not feeling very safe.
他们怎么做到的
How do they do that?
克拉克教授
Professor Clarke?
约翰 叫我埃里克吧
Please, John, call me Eric.
我是杰克
My name's Jack.
好吧 那叫我布莱恩
Oh, okay. Call me Brian.
-为什么叫布莱恩 -听着
- Why Brian? - Look,
我也不会记得你的名字 这样才公平
I won't remember your name, it only seems fair.
如果我告诉你我必须做一些错事
What if I told you I had to do something wrong
我知道是不对的 但如果我那么做了
and I knew it was wrong, but I also knew that if I did it,
最终会带来好的结果呢
good would eventually come from my actions?
你已在思考是否该在希♥特♥勒♥小时候就杀了他了
You're already wondering if you should kill the baby Hitler.
-什么 -这是一种思想实验
- What? - It's thought experiment.
有点像电车难题
Sort of like the trolley question,
但需要穿越时空 所以你会杀他吗
but with time travel. So, would you?
回到以前并杀掉希♥特♥勒♥ 当然了
Go back in time and kill Hitler? Of course.
你杀小婴儿 你这个坏蛋
You'd kill a baby? You monster!
我们不知道他是不是生下来就这么邪恶
We don't know if he's born evil.
你都不试试拯救他吗
You're not even gonna try and save him?
好吧 那我不杀了
Okay, I won't.
不杀了 不杀希♥特♥勒♥ 那可是希♥特♥勒♥啊
You won't? You won't kill Hitler? He's fucking Hitler!
考试会考这一题吗
Is this gonna be on the test?
不知道 但 它...
I don't know. But see, it...
它表明了你不能
it illustrates that you
用可能性去证明确定性
can't use a possibility to justify a certainty.
只有行动本身才能作为决定的基础
Base your decision on the action itself.
所以最终是好还是坏
Is it fundamentally good or bad?
但我知道我做的事会带来好结果
But I know good would come from my actions.
好吧 听起来你已经做出决定了
Okay, well, yeah. Sounds like you've made up your mind.
你只是想找个人证明你的决定
If you're looking for someone to justify your decision for you,
我不会帮你证明
I'm not your man.
我可以的
I can do this.
那就是个地狱寻宝游戏
Well, that was the scavenger hunt from hell.
我不相信他们让你去拿可♥卡♥因♥和枪
I can't believe they made you get cocaine and a gun.
他们可不想让你轻松过关
They're not making it easy for you.
你呢
How was your list?
我不知道他们是在测试我是否顺从
I couldn't tell if they were testing my subservience
还是宗教信仰
or my religious convictions.
如果他们能把我们都招进去该多好
Think how good it's gonna feel when they initiate the both of us.
是啊
That's true.
糟了 抱歉 兄弟
Oh, shit, dude, I am so sorry.
也弄到你的好牛仔裤上了 是好牛仔裤吧
All over your good jeans, too. Those are your good jeans, right?
还是你唯一一条牛仔裤
Or are they your only jeans?
给你 两瓶啤酒
Here you go, two beers.
干杯 男孩们
Cheers, boys.
他的声音熟悉吗
His voice sound familiar to you?
我们走吧 好吗
Let's go, okay?
把他们忘了吧
Forget about them, okay?
已经忘了
Already Forgotten.
祝你下次好运 傻叉
Better luck next time, dick face.
再见 凯尔
See you around, Kyle.
他们不要我 留下那么个废物
They cut me and kept that waste of skin?
真是狗屁不通 我可是传承人
It's such bullshit. I'm a fucking legacy!
闭嘴 好吗 快闭嘴
Shut up, okay? Just shut up.
别担心了 好吗 我会搞定的
And don't worry about it, okay? I'll take care of it.
又有任务了
Duty calls.
你在给自己找麻烦 杰克
You're gonna get yourself in trouble, Jack.
贝尔格雷夫大学
始建于1687年
危险
限制出入
请勿入内
[咒语]
Mala revelentur.
德瑞 挺住 阿米尔 叫救护车
Drea, hang on. Amir, call an ambulance.
-听见了吗 -阿米尔 小心
- Did you hear that? - Amir, be careful, eh?
阿米尔 马上打911
Amir, call 911 now!
别 别 挺住 挺住 救命
No, no. Stay with me. Stay with me. Help!
救命
Help!
这就是通灵术
Necromancy.
真恶心
It's so disgusting.
你一点都不惊讶吗 为什么
You're not surprised? Why aren't you surprised?
因为这非常正常
Because it makes a lot of sense.
魔法 你觉得很正常
Magic? It makes sense to you?
一直都有关于奇怪仪式的传言
There's always been rumors about strange rituals.
活人献祭之类的 这样很多事就说得通了
Human sacrifices. This explains so much.
大学教授发现能治愈癌症的稀有植物
这些事情有关联吗
表示秘社存在的标志
古老的证据
-这太棒了 -不
- It's fantastic. - No!
这简直疯了
It is insane.
我可没报名加入这样的社团 好吗
I did not sign up for this, okay?
森林里有东西正在杀戮新人
Something in the forest is killing Neophytes.
而且已经死了两个学生
And two students are already dead.
等等 倒回去
Wait, wait. Back that up.
-什么是"新人" -是他们所谓的宣誓人
- What's a Neophyte? - It's what they call the pledges.
你听到了我说有东西要杀我们 对吧
You heard me when I said something is killing us, right?
对你自己有点信心 运动健将
Have a little faith in yourself, sport.
见鬼 如果有什么...
Hell, if anything...
这样会让你的生活轻松点
this will make your life easier.
不 听着 听着 外公
Er, no. Look, look, Pops,
我不确定自己还能否继续下去
I don't know if I can keep doing this.
我们一直都想毁了他的人生
We've always wanted to ruin his life.
想想如果我们有魔法做武器
Imagine what we can do to this bastard
可以对这个混♥蛋♥做些什么
with magic in our arsenal.
皮特
Pete.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
-行 -好吗
- Fine. - Okay?
而且我们也不想让其他人死
And we don't want anyone else to die, either.
没有人会死
Nobody's gonna die.
好吧 除了...
Well, except for the...
那两个已经死了的人 这点我明白
two who already did. I can see that.
来吧
Come on.
我请你喝啤酒
I'll buy you a beer.
什么...
What the...?
我觉得他们刚刚用魔法把这个放进我口袋了
I think they just magicked this into my pocket.
真的
Really?
你的描述方式
The way you described it,
总让我期待有些更加魔幻的效果
I was expecting something a little more Siegfried and Roy.
"带上它可以保护你自己"
"Wear for your protection."
"遵从"
"Observance."
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表