剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
给我一点时间 我们可以再来一次
Just give me a few minutes. We can go again.
我看到书了
I saw the book. I...
我知道它在哪 我现在就可以完成任务
I know where it is. I can do it now.
我相信你 你只是需要休息
I believe you. You need some rest.
-我都睡了一整天了 -你明白我的意思
- I've been asleep all day. - You know what I mean.
我说的是真正的休息
Real rest.
-但我们明天还会再试的吧 -我保证
- But we'll try again tomorrow? - I promise.
没用的
It's no use.
-再试试 -我们已经待了一整晚了
- Try again. - We've been here all night.
-你想说什么 -没用的
- Your point? - It's not gonna work.
除非我听到那种该死的铃♥声♥
I can't wolf out unless
不然我没法变成狼 我控制不了
I hear that damn ringing. I can't control it.
那是因为在你需要加油的时候
It's 'cause you're throttling down
自己泄了气
when you should be giving it some gas.
不要试图失去控制 你要控制自己
Don't think of it as losing control. You're gaining control.
控制什么 我的杀人天性吗
Of what? My homicidal nature?
-你的力量 蠢货 -小子 让银背出现吧
- Your strength, dumb-ass. - Lil. Just let Silverback out.
接受他的一切 他的感觉 欲望 和记忆
Accept everything he feels, wants, remembers.
接受我对克拉克教授的所作所为吗
Accept what I did to Professor Clarke?
没错
Yes, exactly.
你怎么做都取决于你自己
Whether you do this or not is up to you.
但你必须做出选择
But you have to choose it.
好
Okay.
好的 我在听呢
Okay, I'm listening.
好吧
Okay.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
感受身体里的渴望
Feel the itch moving through you.
-你能感受到吗 -能
- Can you feel it? - Yeah.
跟随这种渴望
Okay, chase it.
抓住它
Grab it.
兰德尔说要随着它走
Randall said to go with the flow.
兰德尔是个蠢货
Randall's an idiot.
你口中的蠢货可是读了医学预科呢
Ah, an idiot who's pre-med.
我们各自都有不同的变身体验
Look, we all have our own experiences with transforming.
你要找到你自己的
Find yours.
班森有危险时你感觉如何
How did you feel when Benson was in danger?
担心
Worried.
焦虑
Concerned.
我不想让她受伤
I didn't want her to get... hurt.
杰克
Jack?
-杰克 -不
- Jack? - No...
你拿了什么 告诉我
Tell me what did you take?
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克 这是你的学生 他犯病了
Eric, it's your student. He's having some kind of episode.
埃里克
Eric?
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克
Eric!
克拉克被魔法控制了
Clarke was under some kind of magical control.
-我 -你救了班森
- And I-- - You saved Benson.
可是我杀人了啊
I killed someone, okay?
你说这家伙没问题的
You totally covered for this guy.
-两次 -这有什么
- Twice. - What does it matter?
我还是正确的
I still turned out to be right.
我变了多久
How long was I turned?
没多久 也就三秒钟吧
Not long. About three seconds.
好歹他这次把整个狼人都释放出来了
At least he made it to full wolf this time.
是啊 可他要是总沉湎于愧疚
Yeah, but he'll never hold the wolf
他就坚持不了多久
unless he quits wallowing in his guilt.
她说得对
She's right.
你要相信银背
You have to trust Silverback.
你一直说得像它跟我是不同的个体
You keep saying that like it's separate from me.
的确是啊
It is.
但其实是一体的
And it isn't.
这下彻底搞清楚了
Totally cleared that up.
感谢各位把我变成杀人凶手
Thanks for turning me into a murderer.
刚才也太灾难了吧 完全是在浪费时间
What a shit show. It's a total waste of time.
我开始觉得莉莉丝是对的了
I'm starting to think Lilith is right.
-我当然是对的 -你们两个
- Of course I am. - Guys.
他就是银背
He's Silverback.
他也是秘社的一员
He's also in The Order.
也许这就是银背选中他的原因
Maybe that's why Silverback chose him.
艾丽莎
Alyssa!
-杰克 -你好啊
- Hey. Jack. - Hey.
我现在真的没空
I... I really don't have time right now.
我很抱歉我把魔法乱搞一通
Listen, I'm sorry that I messed around with magic.
因为你被逮到了吗
Because you got caught?
不 因为你警告过我有危险 可我没听
No, because you warned me about the danger, and I didn't listen.
你能在有人遭遇不测之前醒悟我就很高兴了
Well, I'm just glad you figured that out before somebody got hurt.
那是
Totally.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
我得去一个地方 爱德华在等我
I... I have somewhere I have to be. Edward's expecting me.
-是关于那个特别项目吗 -你不该问的
- That special project? - Wrong question.
好吧 我在书上读到魔法是沿一条路径传播的
Okay, look. I read somewhere that magic travels along a path.
如果你干扰了那条路径
And if you interrupt that path somehow,
它就会另辟一条 对吧
it finds a new route, right?
-没错 -我在想 要是
- Right. - I was thinking, what if
魔法像河流一样寻找路径流淌会怎么样
magic is like a river, searching for a way to flow.
如果我在这条河上驻堤拦截 它就会改变流向
If I dam up that river, it changes course
不是所有的河水都能顺利汇流
and not all that water keeps flowing.
它就会 变成一条流量较小的河
It... becomes a smaller river.
没准只会变成小小一股细流
Maybe even a trickle.
这条河到底向哪流呢
Where is this river going?
如果我能够充分干扰魔法
If I interrupt the magic enough,
如果它改变了去向
and it changes course...
它的力量会有所损耗吗 会慢慢殆尽吗
does it lose its strength? Peter out?
恭喜你 你刚刚学会了关键一课
Congratulations. You just figured out a key lesson.
魔法是有半衰期的
Magic has a half-life.
你想干什么呢
What are you up to?
自从被你逮到 我一条咒都没有施过
I haven't done a spell since you caught me.
-你保证 -我保证 谢谢你没把我扫地出门
- You promise? - I promise. Thank you for not ratting me out.
不用谢
You're welcome.
刚才那样真是太不合适了
That was wildly inappropriate.
你是说侍从亲吻导师 还是说导师亲了回来
You mean an acolyte kissing his tutor or his tutor kissing back?
就当没发生过
This never happened.
这样不行
No.
你的嘴唇好柔软
Your lips are so soft.
-什么 -好了 我
- What? - Oh, okay. I'm...
再见
Bye.
我知道是谁在施法了
I know who's performing this magic.
-加布里埃尔·杜普雷和布兰登·卡拉瑟斯 -你怎么
- Gabrielle Dupres and Brandon Caruthers. - How did you-
我看到你跟他们说话 他们都加入秘社了
I saw you talking to them, and they both got into The Order.
你真的觉得我这都想不明白吗
Do you really think I wouldn't figure that out?
是啊 多谢你来提点
Yeah, thanks for the heads-up.
-你们不能杀他们 -赶紧过去的话就能杀
- You can't kill them. - We can if we hurry.
让我先跟他们谈谈
Look, just let me talk to them first.
你们欠我的 我至少该去谈谈
You at least owe me that much.
目前为止发生的所有坏事都该归咎于你
Everything bad that has happened up until now
因为我们的话你一个字都没听进去
is because you haven't listened to a word we've said.
我们什么都不欠你 你懂吗
We don't owe you anything. You understand?
懂
Yes.
我们有办法制止魔法
We can stop the magic.
-而且不需要杀害任何人 -怎么做
- Without killing anyone. - How?
我杀克拉克的时候没有吃掉他的心
I didn't eat Clarke's heart when I killed him.
魔法又继而攻向班森
So the magic targeting Benson,
它一直在行进 而且找到了攻向她的新路径
it kept going. It found a new path to her.
-是那个开车的人 -完全正确
- The person driving the car. - Exactly.
但是魔力被削弱了 它变得没那么
But the magic started to wear out. It wasn't...
它的效力减弱了 所以班森没有被杀死
It was less effective, that's why Benson wasn't killed.
我们可以慢慢磨弱魔咒的效力 把杀伤力降低为零
We can wear a spell down, render it harmless.
-我听着在 -那太好了
- I heard him. - That's great,
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表