剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
I knew it.
你自己不愿意所以就让他们付出代价
They paid the price because we didn't.
我们不该画符
We were stupid with the sigils,
但这是个完全不一样的咒语
but this is a totally different spell.
我们能阻止班森的傻♥逼♥测试
We can stop Benson's stupid tests.
你再想想
And think of the service
我们为全部新生所做的贡献
we'd be providing to the entire freshman class.
代价是什么
At what cost?
这就是最棒的部分 不需要代价
That's the best part. It doesn't require one.
对 大风刮来的
Right. It's a total freebie.
你俩
Guys.
-不行 -听着
- No. - Look.
你不用帮忙念咒语
You don't have to help with the incantation.
只需要
Just...
把这本书送回秘殿 别被人发现了
get the book back to the temple without getting caught.
怎么送 我们是跟乔纳斯一起进去的
How? We needed Jonas to get in there.
你肯定能解决 我们搞定剩下的部分
You'll figure it out. We'll handle the rest.
行吗
Deal?
就这样了
This is it.
最后一次
The last one.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不能到这来
You're not allowed in here.
赶紧走 爱德华马上就来了
You must leave. Edward will be here soon.
我就是 我
I was just... I was--
偷学权限之外的魔法 你想什么呢
Doing unsanctioned magic? What were you thinking?
-加布里埃尔从乔纳斯那里拿的 -不
- Gabrielle got it from Jonas and she-- - No.
停 我不想听
Stop. I don't wanna hear it.
我知道的越少越好
The less I know, the better.
被我抓到算你走运
You're lucky I'm the one who caught you.
这种事能让咱们两个都惹上大♥麻♥烦
Something like this could get us both in a lot of trouble.
我在承担责任啊 正要还回去呢
I'm being responsible. I'm returning it.
这能害死你
This could have killed you.
-一本书而已 -书里写的是谋杀咒语
- It's a book. - A book of murder spells!
傻蛋
Idiot!
停止施咒 有危险 可能会杀了班森
杰克
好的 没问题
加布里埃尔
我靠 你个大骗子
Damn it! You liars.
你输了
食物
杀了杰克
迪耶戈 搭把手
Diego. A hand?
迪耶戈很好心地带着赛莱纳
Diego has politely offered to take Selena
去医院了
to hospital.
他不会回来了 对吧
He isn't coming back, is he?
他主动要求退出的
He asked to be excused.
不必为了触碰到极限
There's no shame...
而感到羞耻
in knowing your limits.
有个方法我想试一下
There is something I'd like to try.
[咒语]
Secreta tua revelentur.
赛莱纳和凯尔用的都是攻击咒语
Selena and Kyle cast attack spells,
但是都被反弹回来了
but they echoed back, so...
所以我试了一下屈服咒语
I tried submission instead.
咒语上的逆反心理
Reverse psychology on an incantation.
-总得把我的专业利用起来 -厉害
- Gotta put that major to use somehow. - Impressive.
你已经知道该用什么咒语了
You already knew what spell to use.
我跟你说了是测试
I told you it was a test.
那是书页吗
Is that paper?
很古老的书页
Pages from a very old book.
希望是好的东西
I hope it's a good one.
很了不起
It's remarkable.
班森教授
Professor Benson!
班森教授
Professor Benson!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
办公时间是三点到五点半
Office hours are three to five-thirty.
很抱歉打扰你 但是我别无选择
I'm sorry to bother you, Professor, but I had no other choice.
我就能想出来很多别的选择
Well, I can think of several other choices.
你是怎么知道我住在哪的
Wait, how do you even know where I live?
你的推特分享了位置 谁都能找到
You geotag your tweets. Anyone can find out.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
那就更诡异了 你来这干什么
That makes you even creepier. Why are you here?
教授 我不知道该怎么说
Professor, I don't know how to say this.
不 很抱歉
Oh, no. I'm sorry.
这样真的很不合适
This is really not appropriate.
你是个学生 我是你的教授 仅此而已
You're a student, I am your professor. That's all.
不是这回事 不是 不是说你不够迷人
It's not that! No. Wait. It's not that you're not attractive.
-你很迷人 -算了 你得走了
- You are-- - Know what? You need to leave.
-马上 -你会受到伤害
- Right now. - You're gonna get hurt.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
不
Oh, no.
他们已经做了
They did it.
我试着阻止他们的 我告诉他们别这么做
I tried to stop them. I told them not to.
-你是嗑药了吗 -躲起来
- Are you on drugs? - Hide!
不
Oh, no.
教授
Professor.
不 不不
Oh, no. No, no.
我的天
Oh, God.
克拉克教授
Professor Clarke.
我是杀人凶手
I'm a murderer.
你是我最喜欢的老师
And you were my favorite.
对不起 教授
I'm really sorry, Professor.
裤子
Pants.
裤子
Pants!
真的 真的很抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表