剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
我早知道会是这样
I knew this would happen.
我警告过你
I warned you.
现在他有了你的通灵电♥话♥
And now he has your Necrophone.
现在我只能亵渎你的尸体
And now I have to desecrate your corpse.
告诉我 妹妹
Tell me, sister.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
向我展示你的欲望吧
Show me your desire.
怎么了
What?
这简直
This is...
你真是
You are…
选一个形容词 什么都行
Pick a word. Any word.
摄人心魂
Astounding.
美丽
Beautiful.
酷
Cool.
酷吗
Cool?
有毁灭性
Devastating.
卓越
Excellent.
棒极了
Fantastic.
伟大
Great.
我才说到第七个
Hey, I'm only at G.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
还有酷
Hella cool.
你已经说过了
You already said "Cool."
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我忍♥不住想看
I couldn't help myself.
你不知道那里面是什么
You don't know what's in there.
万一释放出什么东西呢
You could've unleashed something.
-我只想看一眼 -我们只有一件事要做
- I just wanted to see. - We had one job.
拿到箱子 带给爱德华 如果他想让我们
Get the case, take it to Edward. If he wanted us to--
我的天
Oh, my God.
是通灵电♥话♥
It's the Necrophone.
就当我什么都不知道
Pretend I'm a noob.
它能让你和死者交谈
It lets you talk to the dead.
像是占卜板吗
Like a Ouija board?
你确实什么都不知道
You are a noob.
无论你召唤谁 他都必须回答你的问题
Whoever you summon must answer whatever you ask.
-他要这样找到他们的 -找到谁
- This is how he's gonna find them. - Find who?
喂
Hello?
你要和我预言的一样吗
Are you going to be predictable?
哪位
Who is this?
过一会儿
In a little while,
我会敲你酒店的房♥门
I knock on your hotel room door.
是玛兰德女士吗
Ms. Marand?
蕾妮
Renée?
我妹妹死了
My sister is dead.
她在说什么
What's she saying?
是她姐姐
It's her sister.
蕾妮死了
Renée's dead.
你能学聪明点
So, will you be smart...
把我的东西还给我吗
and return my property?
或者你会像我预言的一样
Or will you be predictable...
赶紧逃走吗
and run?
如果你选择逃跑
If you run...
你所珍爱的一切都将失去
everything you hold dear will be lost.
你的女朋友会死
Yes, the girl will be dead,
你也会死
so will you...
你的祖父也会死
and your grandfather...
还有皮特
Pete.
-你怎么知道 -我看到了你的未来
- Wait, how do you know-- - I see your future,
你的过去
your past...
我看到了一切
everything.
所以 你这一生中能否做次明智的选择
So, for once in your life, make the smart choice.
我不明白 转化咒明明起作用了
I don't understand. The transference worked.
-她恢复健康了 -出了些问题
- She was healthy-- - Something went wrong.
她姐姐说如果我们不把通灵电♥话♥给她
Her sister said she's gonna kill us
她就会杀了我们
if we don't give her the Necrophone.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我们不该谈谈吗
We're not gonna talk about this?
没什么好谈的 我们不能给她
Nothing to talk about. We can't give it to her.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
乔纳斯 你放心吧
Jonas! Consider yourself relieved.
是 我知道我迟到了
Yeah, yeah, I know I'm late,
但别这样 你还能把我怎样
but come on, what else you got to do, huh?
不要这么
Don't be so...
混♥蛋♥
pouty.
天啊
Holy shit.
我感觉我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
你♥他♥妈♥的别吐出来
Do not fucking puke.
我很好
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
那个女人得了什么样的癌症
What kind of cancer did that lady have?
这不是癌症 你个蠢货
This wasn't fucking cancer, you dumb-ass.
那他妈的怎么回事
Then, what the hell?
只有一种生物会像这样
There's only one creature
以受害者的心脏为目标
that targets a victim's heart like this.
狼人
A werewolf.
有狼人吗
There are werewolves?
你连傀儡都见过 这还能惊到你吗
You've seen a golem and this surprises you?
你怎么知道有狼人
How do you know there are werewolves?
因为我
Because I...
我在书里见过
I've seen one in a book.
我帮殿主研究过如何杀掉它们
I researched how to kill one for the Magus.
她以为是狼人杀死了宣誓人
She thought it was a werewolf that was killing the pledges.
来吧 我知道该怎么做
Come on. I know what to do.
他们怎么办
What about them?
那他们怎么办 布兰登
What about them, Brandon?
快来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
秘社
她能看到未来
She can see the future.
通灵巫师能看到未来的不同走向
Necromancers can only see versions of the future.
-是模糊的可能性 -她语气很肯定
- Shadows. Possibilities. - She sounded pretty sure.
-她就是想吓你 -我真吓到了
- She's trying to freak you out. - It's working.
我们不会把这个交给她的
We're not giving up.
她知道我祖父的一些事情
She knew stuff, about my grandfather and...
别想太多
Don't overthink it.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
我们要去公共汽车或火车站 哪个近点
We need to get to the bus station or a train. What's closest?
绝对是公共汽车站 或者我可以帮你打车
Definitely the bus depot. Or I can call you a cab.
她可能正在用水晶球听我们说话
She's probably listening to us in a crystal ball right now.
他们是通灵巫师 她们不用水晶球
They're necromancers, they don't use crystal balls.
他们用器官来界定未来
They use organs to define the future,
不像音乐剧里的那样
not the musical kind.
该死
Oh, shit.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
多么容易预见
So predictable.
我告诉过你等着了 现在给我回楼上去
I told you to wait. Now go back upstairs.
艾丽莎 他死了
Alyssa, he's dead.
好吧 如果她能那样 我们就完蛋了
Okay, if she can do that, we're screwed.
如果她要杀我们 我们早就死了
If she could kill us, we'd already be dead.
也许她喜欢折磨她要杀的人
Maybe she likes to torment her victims.
无论如何 都有人保护你
Either way, you're protected.
你觉得爱德华·考文垂值得你送命吗
Do you think Edward Coventry is worth your life?
我可不这么觉得
'Cause I don't think so.
我们这个任务不能失败
We are not failing this assignment.
是时候来点混球的魔法了
It's time for some townie magic.
来吧
Come on.
非得把我绑过来吗
Did you really have to rope me into this?
-我别无选择 -谁这个时候起床啊
- I didn't have a choice. - Who gets up at this hour?
你也该来了
It's about time you showed up.
不好意思 这就是生活
Yeah, sorry. It's called a life.
-不了 我在戒酒 -不是求你喝
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表