剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
因为时间紧迫
Time was of essence.
不过是一通电♥话♥
It's a phone call.
要用会议线路 而且总有人迟到
With a conference line, and someone's always late.
他说得有道理
He's not wrong.
我们手上的狼人问题一直无法解决
We have a werewolf problem that won't go away.
所以你承认你早就知情
So, you admit that you knew about it.
你这话说得好像我有什么地方理亏一样
Well, you make it seem like I have something to answer for.
是你没能解决这个问题
You weren't capable of dealing with the situation,
于是我就让亨明斯想办法
so I asked Hemmings to find a way.
听起来确实情有可原 薇拉
That does sound reasonable, Vera.
诺斯替委员会的存在是为了整个秘社更好
The Gnostic Council exists for the welfare of the entire Order.
当然
Oh, absolutely.
所以我来通知你们
Which is why I'm here to tell you
我已经让地狱手册得到了委员会批准
that I have initiated the Vade Maecum Infernal as approved by this Council.
-你已经恢复了那本书吗 -差不多了
- You've restored the book? - Almost.
我得知 要想毁掉这些渣滓
As it turns out, the Vade Maecum
我只需要地狱手册
is all that I need toxa0destroy these pests.
在那之前呢
And until then?
我们需要竭尽全力
We need to do everything we can
让这些狼人远离秘殿
to keep the werewolves away from the temple.
你说得对 开普勒 那本书会吸引他们
You were right, Kepler, the book attracts them.
我们该行动了
It's time for action.
我想创造属于我们的新未来
I want to build our new future.
现在我拿到委员会的支持了吧
I trust I have the Council's support.
当然
Of course.
这咒语将会成为我们最伟大的事业
The incantation will be our crowning achievement.
是啊
I know.
你们不是在研究恢复记忆的咒语吗
I thought you were working on recovered memory spells.
之前在研究
We did.
现在 我们在放松
Now, we're relaxing.
曾经的苔原
A previous Tundra,
骑士团中最聪明的一位
the most brilliant of the Knights,
曾在一本日记中写到过
wrote about it in one of the journals
-而这位苔原发现了它 -你现在可以退出秘社
- and this Tundra found it. - So, now you can quit,
被清除记忆 然后我们再帮你重启
get wiped, and then we can reboot you.
你确定有用吗
You're sure it works?
-在莉莉丝身上奏效了 -我们之间没有秘密
- It worked on Lilith. - We told each other everything!
看来她格外享受关于艾丽莎的记忆
Mm, she's particularly enjoying the Alyssa memories.
我要去了
I'm going to do it.
-你要把魔法甩到一边吗 -我要退出秘社
- You're kicking magic to the curb? - I am quitting The Order.
是时候了
It's about time.
我什么都告诉了她
I told her everything!
我们还互相梳头发
We braided each other's hair!
很有趣 我一直以为
It's funny, I always thought
秘殿是在参考图书馆地下
the temple was under thexa0Reference Library
而不是这个鬼屋
instead of this haunted house,
虽然后者更适合用来比喻这个地方
which makes more sense, you know, metaphorically.
我记得以前进入秘社是我的唯一愿望
I remember when getting into The Order was all I ever wanted.
可现在 我要放弃这一切了
Now, I'm just walking away from it.
人的想法是会变的
Priorities change.
大概吧
Yeah, I guess.
赶紧进去变成疯子吧
Now, get in there and lose your mind.
别担心 我会照顾好你的
Don't worry. I've got your back.
-怎么回事 -是某种末日审判的咒语
- What's going on? - Some Armageddon spell.
-开什么玩笑 -这只是我的意见
- Are you kidding me? - I'm editorializing.
这个咒语非常强大 会改变世界
It's something hugexa0and world-changing.
我们要毁掉
We're destroying
-"电鱼手册" -电什么
- the Fatty Mason Internal. - The Fatty what?
这是为了大殿主吗
Is this for the Grand Magus?
我会为了别人如此卑躬屈膝亲力亲为吗
Would I be down on my hands and knees for anyone else?
二十块赌你会的
Twenty bucks says yes.
布兰登
Brandon?
你做完了吗 已经完整了吗
Have you finished? Is it immaculate?
是的 药师
Yes, Medicum.
好 去换衣服吧 到时候了
Okay. Then get changed, it's time.
大家都换好衣服 快点
Everyone get dressed.xa0Now.
是 药师
Yes, Medicum.
你现在不能来这里
You can't be here right now.
你见到我应该很开心
You should be happy to see me.
我是来让人对我用失♥忆♥药♥粉的
I'm here to get hit with the amnesia dust.
你想退社吗 现在这时候
You want to quit? Right now?
对 我希望忘掉昨晚看到的东西
Yeah. Anything to help me forget what I saw last night.
里面是什么情况
What are you doing in there?
你会玷污这场仪式的
You'll contaminate the ceremony.
这都是为了爱德华吗 电鱼手册
All this for Edward?xa0The Fatty Mason?
名字是地狱手册
It's called the Vade Maecum.
-什么东西 -你昨天晚上看到什么了
- What's that? - What did you see last night?
你 迫不及待地牵扯进考文垂的中年危机里
You, climbing into Coventry's midlife crisis.
你为什么不直说你心里的想法
Why don't you say what you're thinking.
说吧
Go ahead.
我妈妈的死 就是因为你的...
My mother is dead because of your...
你的英雄
your hero.
他是我的精神导师
He's my mentor.
我♥操♥ 得了吧
Oh, fuck, come on.
你要是有其他想法 那就去你♥妈♥的♥
And fuck you for thinking anything else.
行了 你要是照我说的做 我们都能得偿所愿
Well, we both get what we want if you do what I ask.
相信我 我不会再向你要求其他东西了
And trust me, it'll be the last thing I'll ever ask you for.
不如你直接离开吧
Why don't you just leave now?
反正你也会因为仪式缺席而被驱逐
You'll be kicked out for skipping the ceremony.
大家都双赢 所以我觉得你应该...
Win-win for both of us, so I think that you should--
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack!
杰克 你不能去 杰克
Jack, you can't go... Jack!
好像它蛰了我一下
It's like it stung me.
你快走
You need to get out of here.
现在就走
Right now.
艾丽莎 没事吧
Is everything all right, Alyssa?
艾丽莎
Alyssa?
你是有史以来最差劲的侍从
You're the worst Acolyte ever!
你先迟到 然后告诉我你病了
First, you're late, then you tell me you're sick?
-假装你病了 -小菜一碟
- Pretend that you're sick. - Oh, that won't be hard.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
施咒的时候你可能会在祭坛上打喷嚏
You could've sneezed on the altar in an incantation!
那一切就毁了
You'd ruin everything!
兰德尔
Randall!
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
你是不是抹掉他太多记忆了
Did you wipe too much of his memory?
他是不是觉得自己是个宝宝
Does he think he's a baby?
不是
No.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
是银背 有点不对劲
It's Silverback. Something's wrong.
-他在和我对抗 -快把他带走
- He's fighting me. - You need to get him out of here.
快
Hurry!
我不是教过你调酒吗
Have I taught you nothing?
我喝酒是为了忘掉一些事
I'm drinking to forget.
至少让我给酒加点装饰
At least let me garnish it.
大家 有点不对劲 杰克有点不对劲
Guys, something's wrong. Something's wrong with Jack.
我的皮肤像烧着了一样
My skin, it's on fire.
大家快看
Guys, guys, look.
抱歉
Sorry.
是银背
That's Silverback.
谁对他这么做的 是贱♥人♥艾丽莎吗
Who did this to him? Was it that bitch, Alyssa?
我曾经那么爱她
Whom I loved, once.
是姐妹之间的爱 你们这些变♥态♥
Like a sister, you perverts.
他们在秘殿干什么呢
What were they doing at that temple?
他们在准备一个叫...地狱手册的东西
They're preparing for something called the...the Vade Maecum.
靠
Oh, fuck.
我真希望你没把记忆还给我
I really wish you hadn't returned my memory.
-各位 -杰克
- Guys? - Jack!
你终于来了
Finally!
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表