剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
你想见我
You asked to see me?
凯尔和我说了昨晚测试的事
Kyle told me quite the story
还真是精彩啊
about last night's test.
有个新人说自己被怪物袭击了吗
Did a Neophyte claim to be attacked by some kind of monster?
是的
He did.
他喝多了吗 新生经常会喝多
Was he drinking? The freshmen have been known to drink.
我觉得他说的有可能是真的
I believe he may be telling the truth.
或者至少他认为是真的
Or at least, he believes he was telling the truth.
那你要不要解释一下
Do you care to explain the reason
你为何对他如此心软
for the Olympic-level mitigation?
今早
This morning,
我去了墓地 发现了这些
I went to the graveyard and I found these.
这些不重要
Circumstantial at best.
我还...
I also...
发现了这个
found this.
我们都知道德瑞在死前看到了怪物
We know that before she died, Drea saw some kind of beast.
也有类似的报道
There are reports of similar attacks,
可以追溯到19世纪
dating all the way back to the 1800s.
这对怪物的描述和杰克...
The description of this monster matches what Jack...
和那个新人的描述一致
the Neophyte claimed he saw.
怪兽归来
如果它是...
If it is...
-狼人... -那这种情况
- a werewolf... - Well, then this situation requires
需要由更有经验的人来处理
far more experienced practitioners.
我们正好有这样的人
And we have those.
谢谢 殿主
Thank you, Magus.
只是...
It's just--
糟糕
Shit.
不用带汉堡
Don't think the hamburger's necessary.
-什么 汉堡还不够好吗 -是的 外公
- What? Hamburger's not good enough for it? - Yeah, Pops.
我忘了告诉你 一个真正的高手
I forgot to tell you, a real snob.
只吃顶级肋排 要不就不吃
Prime rib or nothing.
你就坚持己见吧
You keep it up.
那我就不给你这个了
Well, then I won't give you this.
你想让我带着枪上学吗
You want me to take a gun to school?
什么 现在带枪上学是坏事吗
What? That's bad now?
你不看新闻吗
Do you watch the news ever?
如果你说的是主流媒体的话
If you mean the mainstream media.
你肯定要说阴谋论
Oh, say crisis actor, I dare you.
我不认为...
I don't think--
而且...我的银弹都用完了
Besides... I'm fresh out of silver bullets.
我认识一个人 没问题
I know a guy. We're good.
祝我好运吧 妈妈
Wish me luck, Mom.
校园
The campus.
真是太棒了
That was actually great.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
杰克
Jack?
阿米尔 我们该走了
Amir, let's go.
兄弟 是我 阿米尔
Whoa, dude, it's me. It's Amir.
这个吗 安全第一
This? Safety first.
-我们自♥拍♥吧 -不
- We should get a selfie. - No.
看来要恭喜你了
Looks like congratulations are in order.
你还记得 我以为你会
You remember. I thought you
和陶德一样 他的记忆被抹去了
were gonna be like Todd, his memory just wiped.
恭喜你 兄弟
Well, congratulations, man.
-实至名归 -谢谢
- You deserve it. - Thank you.
阿米尔 我们要错过"嗨皮时光"了
Amir, we're going to miss "appy hour."
就是快乐时光吧
Oh, like happy hour.
我也不是喜欢童子军里的每个人 所以...
I didn't like everyone in my Boy Scout troop either, so...
你有看到一条大狗到这边吗
did you happen to see a big dog come through here?
-什么 -算了
- What? - Forget it.
-你确定他们没对你做什么吗 -没有
- You sure they didn't do something to you? - No.
听着 阿米尔 帮我个忙 好吗
Listen, Amir, do me a solid, though, okay?
-什么 -回你的宿舍
- What? - Get back to your dorm.
杀害了韦斯顿和德瑞的凶手尚未落网...
Whatever killed Weston and Drea is still on the loose...
我希望我的朋友都能平安无事
and I like my friends not dead.
好的
Okay.
我也希望好好活着
I mean, not dead is preferred, so, yeah.
好的 我会回家的
Yeah, I'll get home.
伙计 本该是你被选中的
Dude, it really should've been you who got picked.
-至少不是格雷戈里 -是啊
- At least it wasn't Gregory. - Yeah.
先走了
Peace.
天哪 我的发型塌了 都怪你
God! My hair's deflated! You're paying for--
说真的 阿米尔
Seriously, Amir.
你不能再和那个混球混在一起了
You have to stop hanging out with that townie.
你看上去和我感觉一样
You look like I feel.
听你这么说我很抱歉
Sorry to hear that,
因为我感觉要死了
because I feel like death.
我想知道韦斯顿有没有感觉到死亡
I wonder if Weston feels dead?
-太冷了 克莱 -伙计 想想看
- That's pretty cold, Clay. - Dude, think about it.
一分钟前他还在大厅对面
One minute, he's just across the hall.
下一分钟他就死了
The next minute, he's gone.
让你怀疑他到底活没活过
Makes you wonder if he was ever really alive.
是的 克莱
Yeah, Clay?
毕竟 在他出现之前
After all, what do we really know about him
我们对他又有多少了解呢
before he showed up here?
我们怎么知道他到底存在过没有
How do we even know if he actually existed?
我们怎么知道
How do we know if...
我们中的人是否存在呢
any of us actually exists?
克莱
Clay.
不好意思 我想自己呆一会
Do you mind? I need some time alone.
没问题
Cool.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks - Yeah.
我感觉到了情绪 是紧张还是什么
Emotions. Are they intense or what?
-你要我走吗 好吧我走了 -好
- You want me to go? Oh, okay, I will go. - Yeah. Yeah.
贝尔格雷夫大学
天啊 他在这 阿米尔在这
Oh, my God, he's here! It's Amir!
我希望我的朋友都能平安无事
And I like my friends not dead.
我也希望好好活着
Not dead is preferred.
今天是特别的 明天也会一切安好
等我说完你肯定会觉得我疯了
You're going to think I'm insane.
已经这么觉得了
Already there.
我想我知道是什么东西害死了所有人
I think I know what's killing everyone.
你是指"谁"吗
Don't you mean "Who"?
不 绝对不是人
No, definitely what.
你是说什么武器吗
Oh, you mean, like, the weapon?
所以是什么 是砍刀 还是帕兰刀
What is it? Is it like a machete? A parang?
-是狼人 -还是神秘生物呢
- A werewolf. - Oh, a mythical creature.
我见过它 它还追我
I've seen it, okay? It's chased me.
我也追过它 我觉得我还得再来一次
Also, I've chased it, which I think I need to do again.
伙计 你真的要邀请我一起去追杀狼人吗
Dude, are you seriously asking me on a werewolf hunt?
显然我是疯子头头 我要去
And clearly, I'm the Mayor of Crazytown and I'll be going.
因为我也要加入
Because I am in.
如果我错了怎么办
What if I'm wrong?
伙计
Dude...
如果你是对的怎么办
what if you're right?
-你怎么带这么多汉堡包 - 不知道
- What's with all the hamburger? - I don't know.
传统吧
Tradition.
好 那就在那儿见面
Okay, then meet me there.
不 请不要邀请她
No, do not invite her, please.
天哪 这简直是个垃圾场
God, it's such a shit-hole.
我们走
Here we go.
你可能会想 我父母花了那么多钱
You'd think for what my parents pay,
至少会有夜床服务吧
there'd at least be turndown service.
并没有 连女仆什么的都没有 真是
No, there's not even a maid or anything. That's--
都不道个歉吗
Excuse you!
莫顿 真有你的
Pretty badass, Morton.
把同学当成诱饵
Using fellow students as bait.
我们没有这么做
That's not what we're doing.
我们不是在跟踪可能遇害的宣誓人
We're not following suspected pledges around,
盼着狼人出来把他们杀掉吗
hoping a werewolf will show up to kill them?
该死
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表