剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
快 戴好袋子 快点
Come on, bags on your head. Move!
快点 进去
Hurry up. Get in there.
这是什么
What is this?
我不记得允许你提问了
I don't recall giving you permission to ask questions.
没关系 孩子 被担心 我是个元素
It's okay, kid. Don't sweat it. I'm an element.
元素
An element?
什么意思
What does that even mean?
就是每个人都上车的意思 现在 快点
It means everybody needs to get in the van! Like now! Hurry up!
听到他说的了吧 我们走
You heard him. Let's go!
-我们是绑♥架♥了这些人吗 -看着像什么
- Are we kidnapping these people? - What does it look like?
看着像我们绑♥架♥了这些...
It looks like we're kidnapping these pe--
他们是自愿的 好吗
They're volunteers! Okay?
放松
So, just relax.
转移只有在参与者自愿的情况下才能生效
The transference only works with willing participants anyways.
是的 没关系 你要给我家里人10万块
Yeah, it's fine. You're paying my family a hundred grand.
还要给我孙女全额奖学金
Plus you're giving my granddaughter a full scholarship.
-看见了吧 -他们自愿干什么
- See? - What are they volunteering for?
为什么要给他们家里人钱而不是直接给他们
And why are we paying their families and not them?
因为我们都要死了 傻瓜
Because we're all gonna die, stupid.
好了 走吧
All right. Let's go.
恭喜你 莫顿
Congratulations, Morton.
你马上就要第一次尝到牺牲的滋味了
You're about to pop your sacrifice cherry.
-试试挂档 -闭嘴 老家伙
- Try putting it in gear? -Try shutting up, bag of bones.
-不管你在干什么都先停下 -不是我
- Right, whatever you're doing, cut it out. - It's not me.
糟了 凯尔 熄火
Oh, shit. Kyle, cut the engine.
凯尔 快熄火
Kyle! Cut the fucking engine!
你想解释一下吗 混♥蛋♥
You want to explain yourself, asshole?
-不是你想的那样 -是吗
- This isn't what it looks like. - Really?
因为好像是
'Cause it looks like
你要带五个人去送死
you're driving five people to their slaughter.
-我之前不知道 -现在知道了
- I didn't know that! - Now, you do.
-我们得阻止这一切 -不
- And we're gonna stop it. - No.
大殿主有阴谋 我得知道是怎么回事
The Grand Magus is after something. I need to know what.
你阻止不了
You can't stop it.
你拦不住我
I won't let you.
你觉得我打不过你
You think I can't take you?
你觉得你能打败银背
You think you can take Silverback?
醒醒
Wake up!
坚持住 老爷爷
Hang on, old man.
痞子 去死吧
Gad, go fuck yourself!
你这个伪君子
You fucking hypocrite!
好吧 先喘口气
Okay, let's take a breath.
你胆敢教育我
You have the nerve to give me shit
不能吃怪物的心脏之类的鬼话
about eating some monster's heart,
但你转过头
but you turn around and
就带着一卡车的人去送死
drive a van full of people to their death!
-什么 -这是元素转移
-You what? -It's the Elemental Transference.
这个咒语需要自愿牺牲的祭品 这五个人
The spell needs willing sacrifices. Five of them.
你应该从中破坏
You're supposed to be sabotaging it.
-没用 -我的确破坏了
- Not helping. - I did sabotage it!
好吗 我们只有12个小时
Okay? And we were up and running again in twelve hours.
老兄...我们就是你说的"我们"
Dude... we're your "We."
所以你失败了
So you failed.
-你承认了 -不
- You admit it. - No.
我和考文垂聊过 我在他的眼神中看到
Look, I talked to Coventry. I saw it in his eyes.
他非常渴望这个咒语 为此不惜一切
He's so desperate for this spell, he'll do anything.
他甚至用整个秘社来冒险 我们得知道原因
He'll risk the entire Order, and we need to know why.
我们知道原因
We know why.
这个咒语通过将疾病转移到别人身上
This spell cures sickness
以达到治疗效果
by passing it on to other people.
不仅仅只是死亡 还得让人病死
And they don't just die. The disease has to kill them,
否则一切就会颠倒过来 这简直是折磨 杰克
or else the whole thing reverses. It's torture, Jack.
我什么时候学会拉丁语的
When did I learn Latin?
不 如果他用这个咒语 肯定也有原因
Look, no! If he's doing this spell, he's doing it for a reason.
最终肯定还有大事要发生
There'll be something big at the end of it.
如果我们能机智应对
If we play it smart,
我可以弄明白考文垂到底想要什么
I can figure out what Coventry's after,
到底有什么计划
what his plan is,
-然后在恰当的时机... -就是现在
- and then at the right moment-- - The moment is now!
这是我们成为骑士的原因
This is the reason we became Knights!
如果我们让情况更糟了呢
What if we make it worse?
如果我们救了这五个人
What if we save these five people,
然后他又杀了更多的人呢
and then he kills a thousand?
我不会让这样的事情发生
I won't let that happen.
他可是轻松地点燃了自己的手
He lit his hand on fire as a parlor trick.
你如果硬碰硬 他肯定会打败你
You go at him, he's gonna put you down.
一切就都白费了
And then none of this is gonna matter.
至少我们能救那五个人
It's gonna matter to those five people.
得了吧 莉莉死
Oh, whatever, "Kill-ith."
好吧 我喜欢这个外号♥ 但这么做是不对的
Okay, I love that nickname, but this is still wrong.
兰德尔 你想要一个内应
Randall, you wanted an inside man.
让我做骑士该做的事情吧
Let me do my job as a Knight.
哈米什 没人能救这些人
Hamish, no one can save those people,
但我们可以让爱德华·考文垂永远停手
but we can stop Edward Coventry for good.
如果有机会停掉这个咒语 你一定抓住机会
You see a chance to stop this spell, you take it.
-我保证 -走吧
- I promise I will. - Then go.
天呐 我都能闻到你的欲望
Oh, for God's sake, I can smell your lust.
别让我看见你 你这只肥羊
Get out of my sight, you dripping sheep.
出去
Go.
这是你最后一次退出的机会
This is your last chance to back out.
为什么我要退出
Now why would I ever do that?
因为如果咒语没有按计划生效...
Because if the spell doesn't go as planned...
埃迪·明斯特 你真的很关心我 是吧
Oh, Eddie Munster, you really do care about me, don't you?
我关心的是交易
I care about the deal.
去他的交易
Fuck the deal.
要是没有它 你会更开心
You know, you'd be a lot happier without it.
这是我毕生的事业
This is my life's work.
你知道为什么秘社将我赶出来吗 埃迪
Do you know why The Order kicked me out, Eddie?
因为你和你姐姐几乎把半数的法师都杀了
Because you and your sister almost killed half the coven.
他们把我赶出来
They kicked me out
是因为我预见了未来
because I saw the future.
我看到秘社的未来
I saw what The Order becomes.
我看到你的未来
I saw what you become.
他们害怕极了
And it scared the shit out of them.
要实现你的野心 也要付出相应代价
Your ambition, it comes with a price.
你知道的
And you know that.
还是你真的认为你妻子的死只是意外
Or do you really think your wife's death was an accident?
别把苏菲扯进来
Leave Sophie out of this.
我不是怪你 埃迪
I'm not blaming you, Eddie.
只是提醒你
Just merely reminding you
命运...
that fate...
和其他事物一样...
like everything else...
是有协商的余地的
is negotiable.
也许你应该考虑一下退出的事情
Maybe you should think about quitting.
你先退出吧
You first.
我读了你的那本书
I've read your stupid book.
这个骑士 她身上附的是你的狼灵
This Knight? She wore your hide.
她是个领袖
She was a leader.
她倾听别人的意见 相信他们的直觉
She listened to people, she trusted their instincts.
-她相信这项事业 -我也是
-She believed in the cause. -So do I.
我们不能什么都不做
We can't just sit here.
-我得阻止这个咒语 -我们不能和秘社硬碰硬
-I have to stop that spell. -We can't fight The Order head on.
我明白 哈米什
I get it, Hamish.
-你上年纪了 只想活命 -我才不老
- You're old, and you want to live. - I'm not old.
哼
And duh!
但是那些人的牺牲是我们的错
But the price those people are paying is on us.
杰克救不了他们
Jack won't save them.
-他连自己都救不了 -杰克是我们的人
- He can't even save himself. - Jack's one of us.
他会做出正确的选择
He'll do the right thing.
就是这个 哈米什
This is it, Hamish.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表