剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
兰德尔
秘社的人找到我们了
兰德尔
别交出那个孩子
午夜前拿着药剂去秘殿
杰克
你有什么计划
兰德尔
他说什么
What's he say?
他叫我们保护马多克斯
He wants us to protect Maddox.
他们围着房♥子转圈呢
They're circling the house.
他们想干什么
What are they up to?
以开普勒的作风 肯定是老套的方法
Knowing Kepler, something unoriginal.
[咒语]
Inflammetur!
比如这个
Like that.
[咒语]
Protegatur locus hic.
这能保护我们多久
How long is that gonna protect us?
足够让我们解决掉他们了
Long enough for us to deal with them.
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
你没有资格告诉我该做什么
And you're in no position to tell me what to do.
但是我决定要恢复一会
But I'm choosing to take a second to recover.
-盯着点她 -两分钟 然后我要去帮忙
- Keep an eye on her. - Two minutes, then I'm tagging in.
我们用不了两分钟 不许杀人
We won't need two minutes. No killing.
不敢保证
No promises.
她一直都一副老大的派头吗
Was she always so bossy?
根据我的记忆 她现在已经态度算不错的了
From what I remember, that's her trying to be nice.
-不敢相信你为了我拐了个孩子 -我也没想到
- I can't believe you abducted a kid for me. - Yeah, me neither.
结果发现 为了你我什么都愿意做
Turns out, I would do anything for you.
我说了不许杀人
I said no killing!
-别说了 -莉莉丝
- Get out of here. - Lilith.
你失踪的时候我以为你死了
When you disappeared and I thought you were dead, I...
我意识到了一些事情
I realized something.
等等
Hold it.
-别说了 -什么
- Stop. - What?
不要再继续了
Don't do what you're about to do.
-但是 -不
- But... - No.
我喜欢事情原本的样子
No, I like things the way they are.
我喜欢认为你是个白♥痴♥
I like thinking that you're an idiot.
我不是个白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
是的 你就是
Yeah, you are.
而且显然
And apparently,
我就是被白♥痴♥吸引
I'm attracted to idiots.
-你觉得够两分钟了吗 -走吧
- You think it's been two minutes? - Let's go.
我们 我们错过打架了吗
So, did we... did we miss the fighting?
-一点点而已 -我还要制♥作♥一副药剂
- Just a little. - And I have a potion to finish.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-我需要狼人的血 -不行
- I need werewolf blood. - Not it.
不行 操
Not it. Shit.
-你能帮个忙吗 -当然
- Would you be so kind. - Yeah.
我是个白♥痴♥
I am an idiot.
我知道
I know.
你是在 笑吗
Are you... smiling?
没有
No.
去你的
Fuck you.
对不起了 小鸟
Sorry about that, bird.
杰克 是我 克莱
Jack! It's me, Clay.
第一条规矩
First rule,
别杀我
don't kill me.
就算我想我也不能杀你 是你创造的我
I couldn't kill you, even if I wanted to. You made me.
我不伤害我的制♥造♥者
I could never hurt my creator.
你有很多家族关系需要学习
You have a lot to learn about family relationships.
我上次见你是在那个诡异的教堂里
The last time I saw you was in that weird church.
你看起来比现在高
You look taller.
-在那之后发生了很多事情 -对我而言没有
- A lot's happened since then. - Not for me.
我把那个女士肢解了 在那之后就没别的了
I dismantled that lady, but then after that, nothing.
甚至连黑暗都没有
Not even darkness.
就好像 上一秒我还在那 下一秒就到这了
It was like, one second I was there, the next second I was here.
你觉得死亡是不是这样的 一片虚无
Do you think that's what death's like? Nothing?
死亡就像一场梦 克莱
Death is like a dream, Clay.
回忆和幻想在一个地方
It's a collection of memories and fantasies blended together
混合在一起 没有愤怒 没有责任
into a singular place. There's no anger, no obligation,
只有满足
just contentment.
-你听起来像是磕嗨了 -不
- You sound so high. - No!
克莱 我需要你帮我摧毁秘社
Clay, I need your help to destroy The Order.
-我需要杀人吗 -也许吧
- Will I have to kill anyone? - Maybe.
我们要去那个诡异的教堂
We'll go to that weird church,
我要阻止我爸完成地狱手册
I'm gonna stop my father from completing the Vade Maecum.
就这样吗
That's it?
这可算不上计划 更像是个目标
That's not really a plan, that's more of an end goal.
你的男朋友
Your boy...
要迟到了
running late.
每次发现不能相信别人都会很失望
Always disappointing to find out that you can't trust someone.
我也有同感
I was thinking the same thing.
我看见你在那都做了什么
I see what you did there.
你觉得我是个禽兽 对吧
You think I'm a monster, don't you?
你为了个人的目标要牺牲掉自己的儿子
You're the one about to sacrifice his own son for personal gain.
杰克·莫顿会把马多克斯带来换你一命
Jack Morton is bringing Maddox here to save your life.
你觉得这样就算是正当理由了吗
So, that's how you're gonna justify it?
你让我去杀薇拉的时候 又是如何为自己开脱的
How do you justify asking me to kill Vera?
我没有
I don't.
我给了你一个任务
I gave you a task.
你失败了
You failed.
你能活着就是我仁慈的象征
The fact that you are alive is an indication of my benevolence.
不用再充当那个仁慈的神了 我不买♥♥账
You can drop the merciful God routine. I'm not buying it.
你不应该
You shouldn't.
杰克 你不该来
Jack, you shouldn't have come.
你是不是忘了什么
Did you forget something?
你想让我把你的长子带来
You wanted me to bring your firstborn son.
我来了
Here I am.
胡扯
Bullshit.
艾丽莎 告诉他
Alyssa, tell him.
不行 杰克 他会杀了你的
No, Jack, he'll kill you.
如果你不告诉他真♥相♥ 他会把咱俩都杀了的
If you don't tell him the truth, he'll kill both of us.
杰克·莫顿是我儿子吗
Is Jack Morton my son?
不是
No.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
-会有什么区别吗 -不会
- Would it have made any difference? - No.
开始吧儿子 时间不多了
Let's go, son. The clock's ticking.
放艾丽莎走 你保证过
Let Alyssa go. You promised.
她留下来见证
She stays to bear witness.
我不能看你杀了他
I can't watch you kill him.
你会的
You will,
要不然我就把你眼睛挖出来
or so help me, I'll pluck your eyes out.
让你见证的方法不止一种
There's more than one way to make you see.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会有痛苦的
I won't feel a thing.
杰克·莫顿
Jack Morton...
爱德华·考文垂的长子
firstborn of Edward Coventry...
你是自愿前来的吗
have you come willingly?
是的
Yes.
让众人都知道
Let it be known.
[咒语]
Sanguinem...
[咒语]
do ut des potentiam!
不
No!
所有人 离开 马上
All of you, leave. Now!
爱德华从里面封死了
Edward's sealed them from the inside!
不
No!
没起作用
It's not working.
没起作用
It's not working.
停下
Stop!
为什么没用
Why isn't it working?
可能是因为你献祭了一个傀儡吧
Probably because you sacrificed a golem.
杰克
Jack!
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表