剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
快完成了 艾丽莎
Almost there, Alyssa.
已经恢复了四章中的三章
Three out of the four sections.
没有封面
There's no cover.
我在给你看
I present you with the
有史以来记录下的最强大的咒语
single most powerful incantation ever recorded
而你却只关心它的封皮
and you focus on the binding?
对不起 大殿主
I'm sorry, Magus.
你说得对 这...
You're right. It's...
这的确很了不起
It's an amazing feat.
-恭喜您 -恭喜我们俩
- Congratulations. - Congratulations to us both.
要不是有你 就没有我们的今天
We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you,
我不会忘记的
and I won't forget that.
虽然这并不完整
Even in its incomplete form...
我已经付出了这么多
I've learned so much.
这本书想要变得完整 它想要完整
The book wants to be whole, it wants to be one.
它一直在找我 就像我一直在找它
It's been looking for me as much as I've been looking for it.
你说得好像这本书是活的
You talk about it like it's alive.
是的 它有自己的想法
It is, in its own way.
等我向它表达我的忠心
And once I pledge my loyalty to the book...
它便会变得完整
it will make itself whole.
这是一个契约
It's a binding contract.
我希望由你来见证
I need you to be the witness.
你要我...割开手指吗
You want me to... to cut off my finger?
你按指印就行了
Your thumbprint will do.
这是和地狱手册定契约
Is this a contract with the Vade Maecum
还是跟你定
or with you?
都是
Both.
我们开始吧
And so we begin.
地狱手册会像磁铁一样吸引缺失的部分
The Vade Maecum will draw the missing piece to it like a magnet.
不管剩余的部分在哪里 都会被召唤过来
The rest of the book can be summoned from anywhere,
所以你要看仔细了
so keep your eyes open.
我会的
I will.
我知道
I know you will.
蓝玫瑰秘社
第一季第九集
-刚刚真是叮当大作啊 -可能是爱德华
- Well, that was intense. - It's probably Edward.
以及艾丽莎
And Alyssa,
正在某处一起施一些甜蜜的小魔法呢
off making sweet, sweet magic together somewhere.
我就是字面上的意思
I meant that in a literal sense.
我不想再提这件事了
I don't want to talk about this anymore, okay?
我就是
Know what? I just don't
不明白她为什么看不出他就是一个禽兽
understand why she can't see what a monster he is!
因为你的禽兽是她的偶像
Because your monster is her idol.
你不能在别人面前推♥翻♥他们的偶像
You can't tear someone's idol down for them,
这只能交给他们自己
they have to do that themselves.
-仓鼠说的对 -别这么叫我
- The Hamster's right. - Don't call me that.
我也不喜欢考文垂 但是平心而论
I'm no fan of Coventry's, but objectively,
他的确很容易把人推倒
he does have a high bang-ability factor.
-你说的可是我女朋友 -前女友
- You're talking about my girlfriend. - Ex-girlfriend.
-还有我爸爸 -他不是你♥爸♥爸
- And my dad. - He's not your dad.
他只是一个给你妈妈播了种就离开的家伙
He's some guy who dumped his seed into your mom and took off.
你有更好的形容方式吗
You got a better way to describe it?
生父
Biological father?
行吧 那样说也行
Sure, that works.
也许艾丽莎说的对 你应该退出秘社
Maybe Alyssa's right about you quitting The Order.
没那么简单
It's not that easy.
还记得莉莉丝和她丧失的记忆吗
Remember what happened to Lilith and her memory?
-我不记得 -要是运气不好 我会更惨
- I don't. - If I'm lucky, that's all they'll take.
骑士们 我们有个新目标了
Knights, we have a new project.
想办法恢复杰克的记忆
Find a way to restore Jack's memory.
我们可以先再莉莉丝身上试试
We can test it out on Lilith.
-我不想找回我的记忆 -小莉 肯定会很棒的
- I don't want my memory back. - Lil, it would be so cool.
万一你发现你能玩转电吉他呢
What if you find out you can shred the electric guitar?
我们可以组个乐队 兰德尔和狼人们
We could start a band. Randall and the Werewolves.
-为什么我得列出来 -因为你会问出来
- Why don't I get top billing? - If you have to ask, that's why.
我不介意玩转电吉他
I can deal with the shredding.
我只是不想生活在
I just don't want to live in
一个和艾丽莎·德雷克是好闺蜜的世界里
any world where I was besties with Alyssa Drake.
-太烦了 -比以往更久
- That was annoying. - And longer than usual.
也许我们应该去看看
Maybe we should check that out?
今晚已经够累了
It's been a long night.
去休息了 不管是什么事 不急
Get some rest. Whatever it is, it can wait.
去收拾东西 你不能再留在这里了
Go inside and pack. You're done here.
不
No.
-我不是在和你商量 -你说得对 我要留下
- This isn't a debate. - You're right. I'm staying.
我们有我们的计划
We had a plan.
-本来很不错 -不 那需要放长线钓大鱼
- And it was a good one. - No, it was a long shot, Pops, okay?
现在你要被一个女孩搞的一团糟
And now you're letting some girl fuck it all up.
不 我们分手了
No, we broke up.
好吧 那我们去吃点早饭
Oh. Okay, let's get some breakfast.
-也许我们还能挽救一下 -外公
- Maybe we can still salvage this mess. - Pops!
我现在的人生真的很复杂
My life is really complicated right now,
我在努力理清楚一些事
and I'm trying to sort some stuff out.
你才18岁 你的人生能复杂到哪里去
You're eighteen. How complicated can your life be?
-你真的想知道吗 -嗯
- Do you really want to know? - Yeah.
让我看看 冠军
Why don't you show me, champ?
让我和你妈妈看看有多么...
Show me and your mother just how complic--
这他妈是什么情况
What the ever-loving fuck?
-他们对你做了什么 -秘社没对我做任何事 外公
- What have they done to you? - The Order didn't do anything, Pops.
你还记得我追捕的狼人吗
Remember that werewolf I was hunting?
他原来属于另一个秘密组织
Well, it turns out he's part of another secret society,
圣克里斯托弗骑士团
The Knights of St. Christopher,
我现在基本上算是一个双面间谍
and I've basically been working as a double agent for them.
好吧 这样够复杂了吧
Okay? Is that complicated enough for you?
你宁愿和一群狼人
You'd rather fight The Order with...
携手对抗秘社 也不要和你的血亲一起吗
a bunch of werewolves than your own flesh and blood?
你得出的是这样的结论吗
That's your take-away from this?
只要我们能扳倒考文垂 这有什么要紧的
How does that even matter, as long as we take down Coventry?
对吧
Right?
嗯
Yeah.
那
Well, then...
你们至少有个计划吧
Do you at least have a plan?
考文垂在找某样东西
Coventry is searching for something.
我在想办法查清楚到底是什么
And I'm trying to figure out what it is.
天啊 难以置信
God, unbelievable.
你有尖牙
You-- You've got fangs,
你有利爪
you've got claws...
你还是不知道该做什么
and you still don't know what to do.
-你到底怎么回事 -我不知道 皮特
- What the hell's wrong with you? - I don't know, Pete.
也许我就是不想杀人
Maybe I don't want to kill people.
也许我厌烦了听别人
Maybe I'm fucking tired of everyone else
教我该怎么做
telling me what to do.
好吧 我想这就是你的选择吧
Yeah... I guess it's your choice.
我从来就没有过选择
Nothing was ever my choice.
亨明斯死了
Hemmings is dead.
他的实验室起了火
There was a fire at his lab.
至少他临死都在做自己热爱的事
At least he died doing what he loved.
是魔法之火
The fire was magical
是用来掩饰他被狼人谋杀的事实
and used to cover up the fact that he was murdered by werewolves.
同时
It also...
还毁掉了圣物箱里的几份手稿和器具
destroyed several manuscripts and artifacts from this reliquary.
都是亨明斯未经我同意拿的东西
Items Hemmings took without my permission.
他能这样做只有一种可能
And there's only one way he could've done that.
魔法
Magic.
或者是爱德华给了他权限
Or Edward granted him access.
亨明斯在为大殿主工作吗
Hemmings was workingxa0for the Grand Magus?
你觉得他在做什么
What do you think he was doing?
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you.
亨明斯是在保护秘殿
Hemmings was trying to protect the temple
和秘殿的门徒
and its disciples.
没错 我没有与诺斯替委员会商量就给了他权力
And yes, I empowered him without consulting the Gnostic Council.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表