剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
That wasn't magic. This is.
-艾丽莎 等等 -搞什么
- Alyssa, wait! - What?
我 我
I... I...
我
I...
我很喜欢你
I really like you.
还有
And...
还有这是不对的
and this is a mistake.
班森的测验你考得怎么样
How'd you do on Benson's quiz?
-我复习了《麦克白》 -考的是《哈姆雷特》
- I studied Macbeth. - It was on Hamlet.
所以我挂了
Which is why I failed.
所以 我现在要读那个了
So, now I have to read that,
而且我还有克拉克的课程文章没写完
and I still have Clarke's essay to finish.
最近怎么样 伙计们
What's up, players?
你今天翘了心理课 莫拉莱斯博士布置了一篇论文
You missed Psych today. Dr. Morales assigned a paper.
-早就已经交了 -怎么回事
- Already turned it in. - How?
等一下
Hang on.
[咒语]
Quidquid requiritur, fiat.
100块我找不开
I don't have change for a hundred.
那就去柜台找零吧
Better go to the bar and get it then.
当然可以 有什么需要尽管叫我
Of course. Let me know if you want anything else.
你用一幅画付了钱
You just paid with a drawing.
乔纳斯一直约我出去
So, Jonas keeps asking me out.
我告诉他不可能 因为他让我作呕
I keep telling him no, because he's gross.
之后他就开始讨好我
Then he starts trying to impress me,
吹嘘他知晓的令人着迷的咒语
bragging about this glamour spell he knows.
说是它能让生活更加轻松 我就让他给我看
Says it makes life super-easy. I ask him to show me.
他想先让我实现他那些的恶心的秘殿性幻想
He wants me to carry out some gross temple fantasy first.
我就说
So, I say,
"给我展示这个咒语 我才知道这个是合法的"
"Show me the spell, so I know it's legit."
他给我看了
He shows me,
我就用咒语让他产生了我们已经做过了的幻觉
I use it to make him think we already did it.
你就这么骗来了高级魔法
You fake-screwed your way into advanced magic?
原谅我吧
Excuse me.
我给了他一次美好的虚假性♥爱♥
I made sweet, fake love to him.
糟糕的是 现在他觉得我们是灵魂伴侣了
Downside, now he thinks we're soulmates.
好处是 15分钟加一支记号♥笔
Upside, fifteen minutes with a sharpie,
我的作业就都完成了
all my assignments are completed
我以后再也不用付钱买♥♥拿铁了
and I'll never pay for a latte again.
-我赢了 -但是
- I win. - But...
不可以未经许可施法的 万一你被抓到了呢
unsanctioned magic is against the rules. What if you get caught?
这么放松的状态下可真是担心不起来
It's hard to be worried when you're this relaxed.
-给 你的找零 -好的
- Here you go. Your change. - Yes.
教我
Show me.
我也要学
Me, too.
[咒语]
Quidquid requiritur, fiat.
[咒语]
Quidquid requiritur, fiat.
[咒语]
Quidquid requiritur, fiat.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 狼
Screw you, wolves!
谁需要你
Who needs you?
我不需要
Yeah! I don't.
痛经
Dysmenorrhea.
严重的周期性痉挛
Severe period cramps.
-有莫顿的消息吗 -没有
- Have you heard from Morton yet? - Nope.
子♥宫♥腺肌病
Adenomyosis.
那你至少去找过他了吧
Did you at least check on him?
子♥宫♥内膜组织
Endometrial tissue in the uterine lining.
我为什么要去
Why would I?
-因为他是一头未受训的野狼 -他不是野狼
- 'Cause he's an untrained, rogue wolf. - He's not a rogue wolf.
他再怎么也只是一头控制不住情绪的狼
If anything, he's an emotionally unavailable wolf.
我们不知道他在干什么 或者他跟谁交流
We don't know what he's up to. Or who he's talking to.
说得好像我们刚刚转化时没有濒临崩溃似的
Like you weren't overwhelmed when you first changed.
-你想说什么 -他需要一些时间
- Your point is? - He needs some time.
我们再给他一些时间
We'll let him process a little longer.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
-又来 -我们走
- Again? - Let's go.
去城里快速绕一圈
Quick patrol around the city.
第二十次就不好玩了
20th time's the charm.
[咒语]
Quidquid requiritur, fiat.
克拉克教授 谢谢你允许我延期
Professor Clarke. Thanks for the extension.
看看值不值得
Let's see if it was worth it.
《经验主义的缓和
"Empirical Detente.
无意识体验和有意识行动》
Unconscious Experience vs Conscious Action."
-好吧 再见了 -杰克 站住
- Okay. See you later. - Jack, stop.
这是你自己写的吗
You wrote this yourself?
这篇论文全是我自己写的
Everything on that paper was written by me.
杰克
Jack.
我知道大一很痛苦
I know freshman year can be hard,
但是弗兹施泰格 你在耍我吗
but Furzsteiger? Are you screwing with me?
-没有 -我觉得有
- I don't think so. - I think you are.
我很喜欢 你...
And I love it. I mean, you're...
你把物理和观测者效应联♥系♥在一起
you're tying in physics and the observer effect?
真是太了不起了
I mean, this is incredible.
-没有那么厉害了 -杰克 杰克 别说了
- It's not that great. - Jack, Jack, stop.
学会接受赞美 相信我
Learn to take a compliment, okay? Trust me-- whoa!
教授
Professor!
操
Jesus! Fuck!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
-你没事吧 -操 我没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, fuck. I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
真的很棒 杰克
Really good work, Jack.
真的很棒 我很惊讶
Good work. I'm impressed.
操 希望你的包没事 混♥蛋♥
Fuck. I hope your bag is okay, dumb-ass.
让一让
Move!
有人升级了自己的装备
Someone leveled up.
只是些必需品
Just the essentials.
必须要用的
Stuff I need.
比如 我真的需要这个披萨
For example, I really need this pizza.
[咒语]
Quidquid requiritur, fiat.
38.5
Thirty-eight, fifty.
-不用找了 -谢谢 伙计
- Keep the change. - Thanks, buddy.
-没问题 -混♥蛋♥
- Any time. - Hey! Asshole!
-搞什么 -我说了不要凤尾鱼
- What the fuck? - I told you no anchovies!
你们有没有发现
Have you guys noticed that
我们施法的时候都会发生坏事
weird shit happens when you do a sigil?
这里是贝尔格雷夫 坏事很正常
This is Belgrave, okay? Weird shit is normal.
这倒没错
That is true.
真是太可悲了
This is pathetic.
我们在用魔法来骗取披萨和平板电脑
We're using magic to scam pizzas and flat-screens.
你说得对 也许我们应该消停点
You're right. Maybe we should cool things off a little.
-我喜欢这画符 -消停
- I like the sigils. - Cool things off?
我倒是觉得应该提升一个档次
I think it's time to turn things up a notch.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
-三人行 -更强的魔法
- Threesome. - Bigger magic.
我更喜欢她的主意
I like her idea better.
假如一个教授刁难我
Let's say a professor was giving me grief.
你建议怎么办
What would you suggest?
最好的办法是混合咒语
Your best bet would be an Interficio Incantation.
我要去哪里找到这种咒语呢
And where would I find a spell like that?
圣物箱里有一本书
There's a book in the reliquary.
叫什么名字
What's it called?
我记不清了 是...
I can't remember. It's...
小小的
small and
红色镶金边
red with a gold trim.
没错
Oh, yeah.
好了
Okay.
是这本吗
Is this it?
是的 你从哪里搞到的
Yeah. Where did you get that?
-闭嘴 -好吧
- Shut up. - Okay.
别拍了
Stop.
为什么 拍下这一幕简直是我们的义务
Why? We basically have a moral obligation to get this.
走 快走
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表