剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
先是我的克洛伊
First, my Chloe.
现在又是杰克
And now, Jack.
莫顿先生 等等
Mr. Morton, wait.
我搬不动 怎么办
I can't move it. What should I do?
当你说骨室的时候 我没想过会是这个样子
This is 100% not what I expected when you said Bone Room.
艾丽莎和我说过这个地方
Oh, Alyssa told me about this place.
她在一具沉睡的身体的意识里
She was in the mind of a sleeping corpse.
这就说得通了
That makes sense.
这是她拿到地狱手册第二部分的地方
This is where she got the second part of the Vade Maecum.
这不是我的记忆
This isn't my memory.
是艾丽莎的记忆
It's Alyssa's.
如果她没有死
And if she's not dead,
就意味着我们在一个活人的记忆里
that means we're inside of a living memory.
阿米尔 这不是来世
Amir, this isn't the afterlife,
这更像是集体无意识
it's more like the collective unconscious.
厉害啊
Oh, cool.
我自己也有点社♥会♥主♥义♥倾向 所以...
I'm a bit of a socialist myself, so--
不 老兄 卡尔·荣格
No. Dude, Carl Jung?
老兄 这是初级心理学的课程内容啊
Come on, man. This is Psych 101.
我死了 所以没听到那节课
I missed that class on account of being dead.
对啊
Oh, shit, you're right.
好吧 对不起
Ah, okay, sorry.
集体无意识就是
Collective unconscious is
所有人的经历都汇聚在一起
basically all of human experience in one place.
像一个记忆的池塘 我们都可以从中喝水
It's like this big pool of memory that we can all drink from.
我们不应该喝池塘里的水 对吧
You should never drink from a pool, right?
什么
What?
我说的是这个池塘
No, I'm saying this is the pool.
我们现在的这个池塘 每个活着的人
We're in it right now. And every living person,
所有的记忆 他们知道的所有东西都在这
all of their memories, everything they know is here.
这就解释了为什么我知道你是个狼人
So, that explains how I know you're a werewolf,
你室友杀了我 和...
and that your roommate killed me, and...
你童子军时的外号♥叫尿裤子
your nickname in Boy Scouts was Pee Pants.
就那么一次 好吗
That was one time, okay?
是因为泰勒
It was because Tyler
打了我的蛋蛋 我控制不住了
punched me in the dink. I couldn't control it.
就尿出来了
It just-- it came out.
走吧
Come on.
你帮不了他了
You can't help him anymore.
我觉得这些东西是你们所说的
I think this writing is part of that Vade Maecum
地狱手册的一部分
you were talking about.
你有发现
You found something?
这是格拉夫顿·戴维斯的日记 他也叫阿尔法
This is the journal of Grafton Davis, also known as Alpha.
阿尔法 又是一个骑士吗
Alpha? There was another Knight?
是的 日记只写到
Apparently. The journal only
五十年代末 然后就没了
goes up to the late '50s and then it just stops.
银背大概是那个时段最后一次行动的
That's around the last time Silverback was in action.
他有没有说到为什么
Does he explain why Jack's
杰克的狼灵像阿♥拉♥丁的地毯一样
hide was acting like the carpet in Aladdin?
我觉得有 格拉夫顿招募了一个
I think so. Grafton recruited a guy
叫尤尔根·索耶的人
by the name of Jurgen Sawyer.
起初 索耶的表现非常好
At first, Sawyer was a perfect Knight.
然后他听说了地狱手册
Then he learned about the Vade Maecum Infernal.
还得到了它
And get this.
我们的责任就是不要让它们复原
It's our responsibility to keep the thing in pieces.
我们的工作还真是棒
We are doing a bang-up job.
索耶痴迷于地狱手册
Sawyer became obsessed with the Vade Maecum.
因为他是骑士
Because he was a Knight,
所以能够追踪到所有的残卷
he was able to track down all the pieces.
索耶是几百年来第一个将书复原的人
Sawyer was the first person in centuries to restore the book.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
索耶就是银背
Sawyer was Silverback.
格拉夫顿和骑士们
Grafton and the Knights
在他马上就要完成最后的施咒
tracked him down and tore the Vade Maecum apart,
与手册合二为一之前
just as he was about to complete
找到了他 并把地狱手册撕成了碎片
the final incantation and become one with the book.
如果索耶和手册融合了...
If Sawyer was bound to the book...
那手册就和银背融合了
Then the book was bound to Silverback.
这就是这一页在杰克的狼灵身上的原因
That's why the page got stuck to the hide.
银背在过去五十多年不是在沉睡
Silverback wasn't hibernating for the last fifty-odd years.
他...他是融合的过程被暂停了
He-- He was in a time-out.
我们本该防止银背再与任何人融合
We were supposed to keep Silverback from bonding with anyone,
但我让他逃走了
instead, I let him escape.
伙伴们 是我搞砸了
Guys, I fucked up.
我们都有错
We all did.
我们只有这一个任务 但我们失败了
We had one job to do and we failed.
[咒语]
"Et a quattuor angulis terrae
[咒语]
atque quattuor
[咒语]
plagis maris..."
我们不该背诵这本邪书上面的话吧
Maybe we shouldn't recite the evil words from the demon book?
不管她在做什么 都是为了安抚银背
Whatever she's doing, it's calming Silverback down.
我们应该把它收起来
We should put him away.
我把它拿到楼下去
I'll take it downstairs.
需要帮忙吗
Hey. Do you want help?
把一个狼灵关在盒子里 我还是做得到的
Pretty sure I can lock a wolf hide in a box.
糟糕 我怎么会来这个地方
Oh, shit. How the hell did I get here?
你这个毛乎乎的混♥蛋♥ 是你干的
You furry bastard, you did this.
莉莉丝·巴斯利
Lilith Bathory.
你相信命运吗
Do you believe in destiny?
你这个偷走别人记忆的混球
You memory-stealing son of a bitch!
我的新力量之一...
One of my new powers...
就是控制你的力量
is controlling your power.
我...
And I...
刚刚让你的脚在地板上扎根了
I just rooted your feet to the floor.
我一直都很后悔驱逐了你
You know, I always regretted expelling you.
你的潜力巨大
You had so much potential.
但现在我想...
But now I wonder...
如果这一切都是命中注定呢
if it was meant to happen?
因为命运已经安排好我们重遇
Because it's given us this moment together.
让我走 我会让你体会到什么叫永生难忘
Let me go, and I'll give you a moment you'll never forget.
谢谢 但我会救你...
Thanks, but I'm gonna save you...
和你的朋友
and your friends.
在我复原这本书以后
I'll need someone to practice my power on.
我需要找个人来练练手
Just as soon as I complete this book.
你有一句话说对了
Well, you were right about one thing.
什么
What's that?
他是骑士的绝佳人选
He was a perfect choice for a Knight.
是啊
Yeah.
他也就还好吧
He was okay.
莉莉丝
Lilith!
我们现在要做什么
What do we do now?
其中一本日记里说
According to one of the journals,
我们应该吃了他 吸收他的勇士精神
we should eat him and absorb his warrior spirit.
或者我们可以埋葬他
Or we could bury him.
我觉得埋葬很好
Sounds good to me.
莉莉丝
Lilith!
莉莉丝
Lilith!
空了
It's empty.
成功了
Yes!
为什么你要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你知道那本书是什么
You know what that book is.
这是千载难逢的机会
It's the opportunity of a lifetime.
你要拿人性♥交♥换什么 无限的魔力吗
You're trading your humanity for what? Unlimited magic?
我知道
I know.
这太划算了
It's a hell of a bargain.
这是和魔鬼的交易
It's a deal with the devil.
别这么夸张
Oh, stop being so melodramatic.
魔法没有好坏 只是魔法而已
Magic isn't good or evil, it just is.
是的
Yeah.
世界需要重新洗牌
The world needs a reboot.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表