剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
你说得对
You were right.
有的时候激进不是正确的策略
Sometimes the aggressive game is the wrong tactic.
不
No!
我杀了你
I killed you!
你对我撒谎
You lied to me!
不管接下来发生什么 都会报复在你身上
Whatever happens next... is on you.
我们说清楚
Let's be clear.
不管接下来发生什么 都会报复在你身上
Whatever happens next is on you.
杰克 很高兴看见你还没死
Jack! Glad to see you're not dead.
咱们地狱见
I'll see you in hell.
药剂拿了吗
You have the potion?
那是高度挥发性的
That's highly volatile.
贝尔格雷夫大学
我不确定该拿你怎么办
I'm not sure what to do with you,
莫顿先生
Mr. Morton.
一方面
On the one hand...
秘社欠你很多
The Order owes you a great debt.
另一方面 你很有煽动性
And on the other, you are seditious,
不值得信任 还是个狼人
untrustworthy, and a werewolf.
我不知道你站在哪一边
I don't know whose side you're on.
我自己这边
My own.
还是独♥立♥的
Ah! Independent, as well.
这是很多秘密社团都不想要的性格
That's a character trait most secret societies try to avoid.
这不意味着我是你的敌人
Well, it doesn't make me your enemy.
我冒险信过你一回
I took a chance on you once.
我现在在想 那是不是个正确的决定
Now I'm wondering if it was the right call.
或许你不该替我做决定
Maybe I'm not your call to make.
如果你做好了选择 你会怎么做
If you had your choice, what would you do?
我想做个门徒
I wanna be a disciple...
也做骑士
and a Knight.
这个世界可不是这么运转的
That's not the way this world works.
我见识过这个世界的运转方法
Well, I've seen how the world works,
我也见过它对人们都做了什么
and I've seen what it does to people.
你想做出改变
Oh, and you wanna change it.
我从你父亲那里听过这番言论
I've heard that speech before from your father.
-我一定会 -有所不同
- I'm gonna be-- - Be different?
对
Yes.
对 这句也听过
Yes. I have heard that one as well.
我们谈完了吗
Are we done here?
只要你是这个组织的成员
As long as you remain a member of this organization,
你就应该以我应得的尊敬来对待我
you will treat me with the reverence that I am due.
对不起 大殿主
My apologies, Grand Magus.
我喜欢你 算你走运
You're lucky I like you.
-你喜欢我 -还不够明显吗
- You like me? - Isn't it obvious?
记住 莫顿先生
Just remember, Mr. Morton.
你拒绝做出的选择
The choice you refuse to make
最终将由别人为你决定
is the one that will be made for you.
少放点苦精 我们又不是农民
Easy on the bitters. We're not farmers.
你们不是要把那个扔了吧
You're not getting rid of that, are you?
打开看看
Take a look.
银背
Silverback?
但我以为拿非利人的眼泪已经把它毁了
But I thought the Nephilim's Tears destroyed him.
当药水把书毁掉的时候
When the potion destroyed the book,
让银背解除了与地狱手册的羁绊
it freed Silverback from his bond with the Vade Maecum.
他现在已经焕然新生了
He's good as new.
他现在需要的是...
All he needs now...
一个捍卫者
is a champion.
我觉得他需要休息一下
If anything, I think he needs some rest.
-但午夜... -已经让我慢慢习惯了
- But Midnight-- - is starting to grow on me.
另外 我这周也死了够多次了
Besides, I've died enough this week.
所以...
So...
我们应该为什么而干杯
what should we drink to?
-胜利 -活下来
- Victory. - Survival.
-敬家庭怎么样 -真无聊
- How about to family? -Lame.
-我不认识你 -敬家庭
- I don't know you. - To family?
我们什么时候开始上演《我们这一天》的剧情了
When did we turn into an episode of This Is Us?
好吧 那谁来选个别的主题
Okay, someone pick something else then.
-哈米什 -管他的 直接喝吧
- Hamish? - Fuck it. Let's just drink.
我听说你们接吻了
Hey, I heard you guys kissed.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
外公
Hey, Pops.
克洛伊·莫顿
挚爱的女儿和母亲
皮特·莫顿
挚爱的父亲和外公
我成功了
So, it's done.
考文垂消失了
Coventry's gone.
但我猜你们已经知道了
But I guess you already know that.
不得不说 这感觉有点奇怪
I gotta tell you, it's kind of weird.
我不知道接下来还会发生什么
I'm not sure what's gonna happen next.
也不确定我该做什么
Not sure what I'm supposed to do.
想做什么都行
Whatever you want.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
大殿主那边如何
How'd it go with the Grand Magus?
她将我提升为秘社长老了
She promoted me to Magistratus.
太棒了 是吧
That's great, isn't it?
也许...
Well...
会面临更多死亡的风险
there is the high mortality rate.
我觉得你都会平安度过的
I think you'll be okay.
我的责任更重了
It's a lot more responsibility.
我们在一起的时候就更少了
A lot less time for us.
艾丽莎 经历过这一切 升职又算什么
Alyssa, after what we just went through, a promotion is nothing.
我们能克服这点儿困难的
Hey, we can make it work.
如果不能呢
What if we can't?
我们生活在两个不同世界
We live in two different worlds.
我是秘社的人 你是骑士的人
I'm with The Order, you're with the Knights.
-我也在秘社里啊 -会在多久呢
- I'm still with The Order. - For how long?
如果我们又再一次站在对立面呢
What happens when we find ourselves on opposite sides? Again.
你的口气就好像对立是无可避免的一样
You talk about it like it's inevitable.
如果再出现这样的情况 我们再想办法
We'll deal with it if the time comes.
好吗
Okay?
在那以前 我...
Until then, I...
我认为我们该休息一下
I think we deserve a bit of a break.
-你说得对 -是啊 我知道
- You're right. - Yeah. I know.
现在 关于这一点
Now, on that note,
我在想
I was wondering
你愿不愿意和我出去...
if you would like to go out with me...
找个时间
sometime?
-像约会一样吗 -是的 我们可以吃晚餐
- Like on a date? - Yeah, I was thinking dinner,
看电影
a movie.
如果克莱有空 我们也可以去打傀儡
We go fight a golem, if Clay's available.
让我考虑一下
I'll have to think about it.
-我之后再告诉你 -没问题
- Can I get back to you? - Yeah, sure.
不要有压力
No pressure.
你可以随时...
You can let me know whenever you want...
在接下来10秒内给我答案
in the next ten seconds.
Ten, nine,
8 7...
eight, seven...
6...
six...
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
小心后面
Watch your back.
-把这个盒子拿到我办公室去 -是 殿主
- Take this box to my office. - Yes, Magus.
杜普雷女士...
Ms. Dupres...
这是给你的第二次机会
consider this your second chance.
谢谢您 殿主
Thank you, Magus.
也是你最后一次机会
And your last.
你差点撞到头 没事吧
You could've banged your head. Are you all right?
没事 我...
Yeah, I'm...
我...我...
I'm... I'm, uh...
我...
I, uh...
我觉得可能是有点头晕
I guess I just got a little light-headed.
情理之中
I'm not surprised. I mean,
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表