剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
我也是
Me, too.
-布兰登 -全都搞砸了
- Brandon! - This is messed up.
你现在真是婊里婊气的
And you're kinda being a bitch right now.
-到此为止 侍从 -但是
- Shut it down, Acolyte. - But...
但是狼人
But the werewolf.
莫顿先生说得对
You know, Mr.xa0Morton is right.
我们不至于如此
We are better than this.
哪里疼
Where does it hurt?
好像哪里都疼
Pretty much everywhere.
你是怎么承受得住的
How did you stand that?
狼人
Werewolf.
一定不错
Must be nice.
你不必保护我
You didn't have to protect me.
你不必救我的
You didn't have to save me.
为了你刀山火海我都愿意
I would go through hell for you.
你不该
You shouldn't.
忍♥不住啊
Can't help it.
你怎么会既是我们招到的最好的人
How can you be the best person we've got,
却也是想把这一切都毁了的人
and the person who wants to tear it all down?
我也不确定是不是这两种人
I don't know if I'm either of those people.
你需要选择一边
You need to choose a side.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can't?
我不知道该怎么和你相处
I don't know how to be with you.
但是你想和我在一起
But you wanna be?
小冠军
Hey, champ.
怎么了
What's up?
做了点吃的 来点吗
Made a snack.xa0Want some?
-这是什么 -花生酱和果酱
- What is it? - Peanut butter and jam.
-大块的 -当然了
- Chunky? - Of course.
那是什么
What's that?
是个魔法物件
This is a magical charm
它能让你说出别人想听的话
and it lets you tell people exactly what they wanna hear.
真的吗
For real?
我还能骗你吗
Would I lie to you?
我做不到
I can't do this.
小莉 我们必须要做 他不在健身房♥
Lil, we have to. He's not in the gym,
不在班上 哪都找不到他
he's not in class,xa0he's nowhere.
那也不意味着他死了
It doesn't mean that he's dead.
-也不意味着他的兽灵回来了 -我知道
- Doesn't mean that his hide came home. - I know.
所以咱们来确认一下
So, let's be sure.
什么都没有
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
那他在哪
So, then where is he?
有人吗
Hello?
有人能听到我讲话吗
Can anyone hear me?
应该是搞错了吧
I think there's been a mistake!
这扇门打不开 我还宿醉得厉害
This door won't open, and I am very hungover!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
行吧 行吧
Okay, okay.
行吧
Okay.
行吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
博士 那是什么
Doc, what is that?
是个狼人
It's a werewolf.
天呐
Ah, jeez.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要搞清楚怎么能制♥造♥更多
I'm gonna figure out how to make more.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表