剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
他是最强大的
He's the most powerful.
-你是想当老大吗 -并不想
- You're saying you want to be in charge? - No, thanks.
但我们的目标是一样的
But we do want the same thing.
你们想打败邪恶魔法
Look, you guys want to take down bad magic.
我想打败一个邪恶巫师
I want to take down a bad magician.
我建议我们联手
I'm proposing an alliance.
-你想打败谁 -爱德华·考文垂
- Who's your bad guy? - Edward Coventry.
他是秘社的领导者
He's the leader of The Order, and he's...
而且他害死了我妈妈
responsible for my mother's death.
我们不管复仇这码事
We don't do revenge.
没错 你只是随便杀人而已
Yeah, you just kill people at random.
-我也可以杀了你 -谢谢你证明了我的话
- I'll kill you. - Thank you for proving my point.
各位 我们可以互相帮助
Guys, we can help each other.
他应该有选择的机会
He should've had a choice.
我们没给他这样的机会
We didn't give him one.
我们可以试着联手
We'll try an alliance.
只是暂时而已
For now.
开工吧 菜鸟
Let's get to work, rookie.
今天我们要尝试这服药
Today we're going to try a potion.
沉睡
Somnus Adveniat.
-安♥眠♥药♥吗 -差不多
- A sleeping potion? - Close.
沉睡
Somnus Adveniat.
梦境
The dream realm.
理查德爵士此时
Sir Richard here
正在一个单一而无尽的梦境中
is in the middle of a single, never-ending dream.
有人把一部分书放在了那里
That's where someone placed part of the book.
这次需要两个法师
The journey inside requires two practitioners.
你进入梦境
You enter the realm...
我来看护你
and I'll be your anchor.
你和我由这根绳子相连
As long as you and I are bound by this rope...
我可以把你从理查德爵士的潜意识中拉出来
I can pull you out of Sir Richard's subconscious.
我会在你身边
I'll be right by your side.
艾丽莎
Alyssa.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
完全信任
Totally.
这其实是咒语的一部分
Okay, this is actually part of the incantation.
你要说"信任"才行
In order for it to work, you have to say, "I do."
信任
I do.
肉桂味的
Mm. Cinnamon.
-你听到了吗 有叮当声 -别担心
- Do you hear that? The ringing? - Don't worry about it.
-我为什么要围着毛巾 -这样不会弄坏衣服
- Why must I wear a towel? - So you don't ruin your clothes.
-你为什么也围着毛巾 -因为我觉得自己身材好
- Why must you wear a towel? - Because I'm body-positive.
别转移话题了
Now quit changing the subject.
你已经学会了如何让银背藏在你身体里
You've taught yourself how to keep Silverback in.
现在你要做的就是把他放出来
Now all you have to do is let him out.
-懂了吗 -明白
- Okay? - Okay.
-慢慢来 -好
- Take your time. - Yeah.
-你好像在拉屎 -说风凉话是没用的
- Looks like you're dumping one out. - You're not helping.
杰克
Jack, just...
别使劲了 你看着我 看着就行
Stop. Just watch. Just watch.
还挺不错的
That was mildly impressive.
只是挺不错吗
You kidding?
你是什么时候变身的
How did you get turned?
一年级 我在外面跑步
Freshman year, I was out for a run
发现一个混♥蛋♥想从操场上抓走小孩
and saw this scumbag try to grab a kid off a playground.
我追到并抓住了他 直到警♥察♥赶到
I chased him down and held him until the cops arrived.
哈米什看到了 问我愿不愿意加入兄弟会
Hamish saw it. Asked me if I wanted to join The Brotherhood.
问你吗
Asked?
没错 他说了一大堆 什么能力与责任的
Yeah. He gave me this big speech about power and responsibility,
我就问他 你是说超能力吗
and I was like, "Dude, are you talking about superpowers?"
他说差不多吧 我就同意了
And he said, "Maybe." And I said, "Sign me up."
然后他们把我带到了狼人那 老翁选了我
Then they took me into the hide locker and Greybeard chose me.
你在此之前还不知道狼人这回事吗
And you didn't know about the wolf part until then?
-不知道 -那你不生气吗
- Nah. - And you weren't pissed?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
如果有人问你 你想不想成为超级英雄
What would you say if someone
你会怎么说
asked you if you wanted to be a superhero?
我不知道 因为没人问过我
I don't know 'cause no one asked me.
爱德华
Edward?
爱德华
Edward?
我在这
I'm here.
看看周围
Look around.
找到一个地标
Find a landmark.
你需要一个地标
You're gonna need one.
怎么了
What happened?
他把我从他脑子里吓跑了
He scared me out of his mind.
我们再来一次
Let's go again.
这个老妇人
There was this old lady who
把自己的老公变成了某种僵尸仆人
turned her husband into some kind of zombie servant.
我发现他正掐着邮递员的脖子
Found him with his hands around the mailman's neck,
就直接把他斩首了
so naturally I decapitate him.
我还找到了他的妻子
So, I tracked down the wife.
就轻轻在她脖子上划了一下
One quick flick to her carotid
她的鲜血就喷满了整个墙壁
and she's spraying a Jackson
就像杰克逊·波洛克的画作一样
Pollack all over the wall in her own blood.
美国著名抽象表现主义画家
厉害啊
Cool.
我在森林里遇到了三个法师
And I came across three practitioners in the forest,
他们刚献祭了几个人
they'd just sacrificed some rando.
我用牙咬断了第一个人的脖子
Rip the first one's neck out with my teeth
也同时把另外两个抓了下来
while I clawed the other two down simultaneously.
所以你的战斗策略基本就是杀光所有人吗
So, your battle tactic is basically "Kill them all"?
管用就行呗
You go with what works.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
奶奶 不要啊
Grandma, no!
他妈的
Holy fucking shit balls!
成功调好鸡尾酒的关键是选对浓缩酸橙汁
The key to a proper gimlet is using the lime cordial.
可以花钱买♥♥质量好的
Spend the money on a quality product.
更好的办法是
Or better yet,
用新鲜的酸橙汁和普通糖浆自己做
make it yourself with fresh squeezed lime juice and simple syrup.
摇一摇 大概一支狐步舞的时间
Shake to a foxtrot time.
-这是想教我什么 -只是鸡尾酒
- And this is teaching me what, exactly? - Après-kill cocktails.
我从不拿鸡尾酒开玩笑
I never joke about cocktails.
也许阿♥拉♥巴马监狱鸡尾酒可以 这酒太扯了
Well, maybe Alabama Slammers, but they're absurd.
一种曾在好莱坞红极一时的甜味鸡尾酒
敬朋友
To friends.
老朋友和新朋友
Old and new.
希望我不要杀掉他们
And not killing them.
生活就像一杯鸡尾酒
Life is like a cocktail.
复杂
Complex,
刺♥激♥一时 却不会长久
carries a kick, and doesn't last.
所以值得花些时间来品味
So take the time to savor it.
不会长久 你指的是多久
Doesn't last? How "doesn't last" are we talking about?
我已经做了八年的骑士
I've been a Knight for eight years.
几乎已经是个老人了
I'm practically geriatric.
当你斗过够多的邪恶魔法 它们终会反噬你
You hunt enough bad magic, bad magic will end up hunting you.
或许你会被车撞了之类的
Or you get hit by a car.
捍卫者是暂时的 但骑士是永恒的
The champions are temporary, but the Knights are eternal.
对你来说那样就足够了吗
And that's enough for you?
准备好再来一杯了吗
You ready to try again?
艾丽莎 艾丽莎 你没事了
Alyssa! Alyssa! You're all right.
你已经醒了
You're awake now.
你知道你在哪吗
You know where you are?
秘殿 我知道
The temple. I know. Oh.
天啊 那实在是 实在是
Oh, man. That one was... that was...
太刺♥激♥了
intense.
这人的想象力够扭曲的
This guy's got one twisted imagination.
-好吧 -在那边
- Right. - On the plus side, I...
我一路前进 进入了他的城♥堡♥
I made it all the way into his castle.
好啊
All right.
我们今晚就到此为止吧
Let's, uh, let's call it a night.
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表