剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
- No thanks. I'm on a cleanse. - Not a request.
你不是我的导师
You're not my tutor.
我不是 你的导师死了
No. Your tutor's dead.
我以为你在开玩笑
I thought you were kidding.
我告诉过你 一个狼人杀了他
I told you. A werewolf killed him.
-狼人是真的吗 -我也惊讶呢
- Werewolves are real? - I know, right?
对 狼人是真的
Yes! Werewolves are real.
学校里有就一个
And there's one on this campus.
我们三个人要找到它
So, the three of us are gonna find it,
杀了它 并把它拖回来
kill it, and drag it back here.
这是真实之眼
This is Oculus Veritatis. True Sight.
有了这个 你能看到任何变形物的真实形状
With this, you'll be able to see any shape-shifter's true form,
无论它们伪装得多好
no matter how good their disguise.
厉害 就像X光透视一样
Cool. Like X-ray vision.
不 布兰登 不像X光透视
No, Brandon, not like X-ray vision.
你必须通过皮肤才能看到他们的真实形态
You have to see their skin to see their true form.
我们找到狼人之后怎么办
What happens when we find this thing?
开枪吗 我们有枪吗
Do we shoot it? Do we get guns?
能给我把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥吗
Can I get an Uzi?
别想子弹了
Forget bullets.
别想银质的东西了 好吗
Forget silver, okay?
狼人来自魔法 得用魔法才能打倒
Werewolves are magic, and it takes magic to bring one down.
那把刀不应该大一点吗
Shouldn't that knife be a little bigger?
你只负责侦察 所以别担心
You're reconnaissance only, so don't worry about it.
分头行动 找到它 然后发短♥信♥给我
Split up, find it, and then, text me.
如果它先找到我们怎么办
What if it finds us first?
布兰登 你只能盼着他能给你个痛快了
Well, I guess you'll have to hope it kills you fast, Brandon.
你们两个
Look...
听着 因为你们现在
both of you, 'cause this decision
所做的决定会影响你们一生
you make right now is gonna affect the rest of your lives.
秘社需要你们
The Order needs you.
所以你们要么着手开始行动
So, you can step up and do this,
要么就赶紧跑路 再也别回来
or walk away and never come back.
因为你们要么和我们一起
Because you're either with us...
要么你们什么都不是
or you're nothing.
做出选择吧
Make your choice.
你们是人类
You're human.
算你们走运
Lucky.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
不要吸毒
Don't do drugs.
你也看到那些东西了吗
加布里埃尔
像莫莉[布兰登]一样 只不过我的下巴不疼
布兰登
该死
Oh, shit.
你应该在这里的
You were supposed to be here.
你应该回来的
You were supposed to come back.
打扫房♥间
Housekeeping.
我该过会再来吗
Should I try again later?
现在来正好
No. Now's perfect.
-它在哪里 -在这里的某处
- Where is it? - In here somewhere.
你没跟住它吗
You didn't follow it?
可不是吗 我得跟住一只狼人
Yeah. I'm gonna go follow a werewolf.
是真实之眼的作用 你看起来它是狼人
It's True Sight. To you, it looks like a werewolf.
在其他这些白♥痴♥看来 它就是个普通人
To the rest of these morons, it looks like a human being.
那你去看看啊
Then you go and look.
真是服了 我们走
Jesus. Let's go!
在这个世界上 我们做出了选择
In this world, we made a choice...
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
我们讨论了过真实的生活
We talk about living our authentic lives.
但是我们如何认知真正的自我呢
But how do we identify our true self?
世界上有真正的哈米什吗
Is there some authentic Hamish
存在着我意识中最真实的一面吗
that is the truest version of my consciousness?
如果有的话 我向你们保证
If there is, I guarantee you,
那家伙还是更喜欢搅拌调出的马丁尼酒
that guy still prefers his martinis stirred,
而不是摇晃出来的
not shaken.
真我是我自己造就的吗
Is my true self what I make of it?
真我是我自己造就的吗
Is my true self what I make of it,
还是说我只是个陪衬的
or am I just along for the ride
只是在努力地证明社会期望的合理性呢
and desperately trying to justify social expectations?
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
课就上到这吧 下周见
That's it. See you next week.
好的
Okay.
让他接我电♥话♥ 他会想和我通话的
Then put me through to him. He'll wanna hear from me.
他什么时候回来
When will he be back?
艾丽莎·德雷克 艾丽莎
Alyssa Drake. A, L, Y, S, S, A.
不 是艾丽莎 你知道爱德华什么时候
No, just one Y. Do you know when Edward will be...
回来吗
back?
爱迪还是不接电♥话♥吗
Eddie still isn't picking up?
杰克·莫顿
Jack Morton...
-你吃醋了 -才没有
- you're jealous. - Of course not.
你就是 你吃醋了
You are. You're so jealous.
有什么好吃醋的 那家伙得有一千岁了
What's there to be jealous of? The guy's, what? A thousand?
他才40多岁
He's only in his forties.
我在谷歌♥搜索他的时候发现的
It came up when I googled him.
不好
Oh, no.
喂
Yeah?
因为你 我不得不出来
Because of you, I have to be outside.
我讨厌出门 你让我很难办
I hate being outside. You're not making this easy for me.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you.
她在说什么
What's she saying?
我今天见过三次你的未来
Three times I've seen your future today.
三次未来都被你扭转了
And three times you've changed it.
没有人能像那样掌控自己的命运
No one has that much control over their destiny.
你应该已经死了
You're supposed to be dead already.
-她在说什么 -她说我们本该死了
- What is she saying? - That we're supposed to be dead.
你与众不同
You're different.
你到底是什么人
What are you?
只是一个开车送女孩回家的人
Just a guy driving a girl home.
是啊 我就在这坐着呢
Yeah. I'm just sitting here.
把扬声器打开
Put her on speaker phone.
没错 把扬声器打开
Yes, put me on speaker phone.
你的未来一片模糊
Your future is hazy.
它在变换
It's shifting.
我不习惯这样
I'm not used to that.
不如让我们走吧 我们会把通灵电♥话♥给爱德华
So how about letting us go? We'll give the Necrophone to Edward
等他用完了
and when he's done with it,
我们会还给你的 我保证
we'll bring it back to you. I promise.
爱德华杀了我妹妹
Edward murdered my sister.
我看得出你也不喜欢他
And I can tell you don't like him either.
我就知道
I knew it.
她说什么你就信什么吗
You're gonna listen to her?
杰克 我们为什么要对立
Jack, why are we fighting?
我们都想要同样的东西
We both want the same thing.
或者说 你不想让艾丽莎知道你的秘密吗
Or do you not want Alyssa to know your secret?
艾丽莎想知道你的秘密
Alyssa wants to know your secret.
她只是想吓住你
She's just trying to freak you out.
她走了另一边
She's going the other way.
没错 她能看到未来 我得习惯
Right. She can see the future. I will get the hang of this.
这是我参加过最奇怪的汽车追逐赛
The weirdest car chase I've ever been in.
你参加过几次汽车追逐赛
How many car chases have you been in?
-加布里埃尔 你看见了它吗 -没有
- Gabrielle, have you seen it? - No.
我没有答应去杀怪物
I did not sign on for monster slaying.
那你♥他♥妈♥的以为会是什么事 布兰登
What the fuck did you think this was gonna be, Brandon?
什么破魔法夏令营吗
Some kind of summer fucking-magic camp?
我本以为会比这强点呢
I definitely thought it was gonna be better than this.
天哪 真不敢相信我现在会想念杰克·莫顿
Oh, my God, I can't believe I miss Jack Morton right now.
至少那个小喽啰还想成为秘社的一份子
At least that little clown wanted to be part of The Order.
-至少他付出了努力 -我努力了
- At least he put in an effort. - I make an effort.
天啊 闭上嘴 守住出口 好吗
Oh, my God. Just shut up and cover the exits, okay?
天哪
God!
怎么了 哈米什
What's up, Hamish?
你知道杰克的那些秘社朋友吗
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表