剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
已经开始了
It's happening.
所以你得做决定 你想做什么样的领袖
So, you need to decide. What kind of leader are you?
那种知道他在做什么的领袖
The kind that knows what he's doing.
现在 退下
Now, stand down.
来自
Ex...
黑暗的
tenebris...
光
lux.
你 你是
Did… did you…
埃迪
Eddie...
那简直就是神迹
that was a miracle.
你看上去不错
You look good.
我看上去好极了 你很清楚
I look amazing and you know it.
我已经安排人好送你回家
I have some people ready to take you home.
等你准备好了
When you're ready.
我希望你能帮我盖被子
I was hoping you might tuck me in.
你知道那不可能
Now, you know that's not going to happen.
你自己也说了 埃迪 未来不是一成不变
You said it yourself, Eddie, the future's not set in stone.
它们总是曲折迂回的
It's all twisty and turny...
就像你的弯弯肠子一样
like your intestinal organs.
你一到家 就把东西给我的人
Once you're home, give my people the device.
经历了那么多后 你还不相信我
After all we've been through and you still don't trust me?
完全不信
Not on your life.
杰克说他会回来的
Jack said he would come back.
他把我们骗了 全完了
He fucked us. It's over.
不 我们还能阻止它
No. We can still stop it.
怎么做
How?
书上说祭品要死于疾病
The book said the sacrifices have to die from the disease.
如果他们没有会怎么样
And what happens if they don't?
我们就赢了
We win.
跟我走
Follow my lead.
他妈的是时候了
About fucking time.
你们几个想喝点什么吗
Would you kids like a drink?
还是嗑药 狂欢
Some hard drugs? An orgy?
我们该走了
We should probably get going.
真让人失望
How disappointing. The case...
这是给爱德华的 顺便送上我的敬意
for Edward, with my compliments.
-还有需要我们传达给他吗 -还有吗
- Is there anything we need to tell him? - Oh, is there ever?
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
我猜 就这样吧 我们可以走了吗
I guess... Is that it? We just leave?
我们怎么回家 她有车
How are we supposed to get home? She has the car.
早上再担心那个吧
Let's worry about that in the morning.
不 我不想待在这
No, I don't wanna stay here.
不 我们去旅店开个房♥间 我请客
No, we'll get a hotel room. My treat.
一起
Together?
放轻松 你睡沙发
Relax. You can sleep on the couch.
醒着吗
乔纳斯
很疯狂的一夜
乔纳斯
让我一个人静静
加布里埃尔
我懂 死亡的负担很重 我只是放心不下你
乔纳斯
坏蛋 我不喜欢你了
加布里埃尔
这比爱我对我来说更有意义
发张裸照瞧瞧
谁在那
Who's there?
嗨 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
-你是谁 在这里干什么 -我朋友在哪
- Who are you? What are you doing here? - Where are my friends?
是啊 哪有你...
Yeah, where are your--
为什么会有人同意这么做
Why would anyone agree to this?
因为他们已经快死了
Because they were already dying.
对吧 老头子
Weren't you, old man?
该死的肝硬化
Fucking cirrhosis.
这个咒语要求祭品得自愿
The spell said "Willing sacrifices."
有谁想死啊
Who else would be willing to die?
拜托
Please.
疼死了
It hurts.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
这就是你支持杰克的原因
That's why you sided with Jack.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我不确定我能这么做
I'm not sure I can do this.
就当是让他们解脱
Call it mercy.
看见了吗 你睡沙发 我睡床
See? There's your couch, and there's my bed.
那些人
Those people...
那个咒语
that spell...
我只希望一切的痛苦都是值得的
I just hope whatever is in that case is worth all that suffering.
在我们碰到他们前 他们就快死了
They were dying before we ever touched them.
至少这个方法 他们的家庭能被照顾
At least this way, their families are taken care of and...
这件事 爱德华的计划
This case, Edward's plan,
我们会帮助很多人
we're going to help so many people.
我们会改变世界
We're going to change the world.
他告诉我你做的事了
He told me what you did.
你去见他了
That you went to see him.
他说你有骑士风度
He said that you were chivalrous.
我的骑士
My knight.
我猜 我还是
I... I guess I'll...
明早见
see you in the morning.
好的
Yeah.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我也是
Me neither.
想一起睡吗
Do you want to not sleep together?
好
Absolutely.
操
Oh, fuck!
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表