剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
艾丽莎 等等
Alyssa, wait!
-离我远点 -别这样 皮特不知道
- Stay away from me! - Please, Pete doesn't know.
-不知道你是狼人 -小声点
- That you're a werewolf? - Shh.
你打算什么时候告诉我 有这个打算吗
When were you going to tell me? Were you going to?
我在等合适的时机
I was waiting for the right time.
难道不应该在我们上♥床♥之前说吗
The right time was before we made out!
这又不传染
It's not contagious.
-这不重要 -艾丽莎 我从没想伤害你
- Not the point. - Alyssa, I would never hurt you.
我怎么知道 我又没带我的狼人手册
How'd I know that? I left my werewolf book at home.
至少你有一本
At least you have one.
-什么意思 -我
- Meaning what? - Meaning I...
-从来没想过要变成这样 -难道我想吗
- never asked for any of this! - You think I did?
我今天差点死了
I almost died today.
但你没有死 我救了你
But you didn't. Look, I saved you.
最后才出手
Eventually.
但你更想要守住自己的秘密
But you were more concerned with protecting your secret.
为什么
Why?
因为我怕你会生我的气
Because I thought you would be mad at me.
我的确生气
I am mad at you!
因为你有很多种方式可以处理这件事
Because you could've handled this a million different ways.
然而最后搞到我们都差点死掉
Instead, we almost got killed,
你的蠢外公在我们还没来得及用通灵电♥话♥
and your stupid grandfather wrecked that Necrophone
就把它给砸了
before we could even use it.
现在我还得去告诉爱德华 我们失败了
And now I have to go tell Edward that we failed.
我觉得爱德华不会责怪我们的
Oh, I'm sure Edward will be just fine.
这也不是重点
Again, not the point.
重点是他没和我们一起上前线 对吧
No, the point is, he wasn't on the front lines with us, was he?
他在屋里稳坐如山 而我们拼了命
He's safe in his mansion while we're off risking our lives
去拿他想要的东西 他根本不在乎你
to get what he wants. He doesn't give a shit about you.
那你为什么还要那么在乎他
So why do you care about him so much?
这和我还是爱德华无关
This is not about Edward or me.
杰克 你是个骗子
You, Jack, are the liar.
杰克 你是个令人惊讶的狼人
You, Jack, are the surprise werewolf!
-别说了 -狼人 狼人 狼人
- Stop saying that. - Werewolf. Werewolf. Werewolf.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry. Okay?
对
Yeah.
漫不经心的致歉就可以抹平一切
A half-hearted apology cures everything.
我会告诉爱德华你很抱歉
I'll just tell Edward that you're sorry.
你打算怎么和他说
What are you gonna tell him?
说什么 通灵电♥话♥还是你的事
About what? About the Necrophone? About you?
秘社
蓝玫瑰秘社
忘掉某人最好的方式...
The best way to get over someone-- -
求你别说了
Please, don't finish that sentence.
伙计
Look, sport.
你还年轻
You're young.
女孩就是会在生命中来来去去
Girls will come and go.
她们都不是艾丽莎
Not like Alyssa.
我觉得这是一种解脱
I say good riddance.
她站错队了 她是他们一方的
She's on the wrong team. She's one of them.
你都不了解她
You don't even know her.
她是这场风暴中最好的事物了
She's been the best part of this whole shit storm.
她让你分心了
She distracted you.
她让你深陷其中
She sucked you in.
是时候退出了
It's time you got out.
是你让我加入的
You're the one that wanted me to join.
现在我看到它对你的影响之后 我想让你退出
Now I see what it's doing to you, I want you to quit.
你根本不知道
You don't know a damn thing about
我经历了什么 外公
what I'm going through, Pops.
我们来找其他的方式
We'll find another way.
一种不需要你与敌人上♥床♥的方式
One that doesn't involve you sleeping with the enemy.
你根本不在乎我的感受
You don't care about how I feel.
你只是想让我站在你这边 听你的话
You just want me on side, doing whatever you say.
也许我只是想上大学 当个普通学生
Maybe I just wanna go to college and be a normal student.
我明白
Look, I get it.
你很累 精疲力竭
You're tired. You're frustrated.
歇歇吧
Take a break.
我看看能不能帮你把事情搞定
Let me see if I can fix the damn thing.
对 搞定它
Yeah. Get it fixed.
坚守使命 紧盯目标
Stick to the mission. Stay on target,
因为上帝就会让事情按照你的计划发生
'cause God forbid things don't go according to your plan.
我们应该站在同一队
We're supposed to be on the same team here.
我们不是一个团队
We're not a team.
我就是个任你摆布的小战士
I'm your good little soldier boy.
杰克
Jack.
杰克 回来
Jack, get back here!
杰克
Jack!
爱德华·考文垂在哪
相信我 只要你在我之后进去
Trust me, as long as you go in after me,
你做的任何事都会看起来微不足道
whatever you did will seem tiny.
我没有遇到麻烦
I'm not in trouble.
是我发现凯尔是狼人的
Yeah, I was the one who found out Kyle was a werewolf.
凯尔是什么
Kyle was a what?
狼人
Werewolf.
别担心 他已经死了
Don't worry. He's been dealt with.
他们也许会给我颁个奖章
They'll probably give me a medal.
他们不发奖章
They don't give out medals.
可以开始发呀
Well, they could start.
所以你为什么在这
So, why are you here?
因为杰克·莫顿把事情搞砸了
I'm here because Jack Morton screwed up.
因为我比他级别高 我就得为他的错误负责
And since I outrank him, I get to answer for his mistakes.
是的 他刚开始看起来很酷
Yeah, he seems cool at first,
但实际上就是个失败者
but he's kind of a loser.
他不是失败者 他只是...很复杂
He's not a loser, he's just... He's... complicated.
你进去之前
You might wanna get your shit together
最好先调整一下情绪
before you go in there.
不要让一个混球
But don't let some townie
阻碍了你成就大事
get in the way of everything you've worked for.
说得对 谢谢你的建议
Right. Thanks for the advice.
我乐于帮助没那么幸运的人
Always happy to help the less fortunate.
德雷克小姐
Miss Drake.
我相信你已经拿到了大殿主想要的东西
I trust you have what the Grand Magus is waiting for.
我没有 但我可以解释
I don't, but I can explain.
很好 解释比稀有的魔法物品好多了
Good. An explanation is much better than a rare magical artifact.
进来和他说吧
Come on in and tell him then.
杜普雷小姐 等一会儿我找你
Miss Dupres, I'll be with you shortly.
艾丽莎
Hey, Alyssa?
祝你好运
Good luck.
侍从 把这个房♥间打扫一下
Hey, Acolyte? Clean this room.
你听到药师说什么了 去干活吧
You heard the Medicum.xa0Get to work.
现在就去 侍从
Now, Acolyte!
我说了 别管我
I told you to leave me alone.
你没说过
You didn't, actually.
我不敢相信你居然没告诉我凯尔的事
I can't believexa0you didn't tell me about Kyle.
他是个蠢货的事吗 我肯定说过
That he's a total idiot? Pretty sure I told you that.
我指的是他是狼人的事
That he was a werewolf.
凯尔是狼人吗 等下 你用的过去式
Kyle's a werewolf? Wait, did you say "Was?"
没错 过去时 秘社已经把他杀了
Yes, was. Past tense. The Order killed him.
因为他和你一样
'Cause he was like you.
我不知道他和我们一样
I didn't know he was like us.
你们
Us?
-除了你还有别人吗 -妈的
- So, there are others? - Shit.
-艾丽莎 -你陷害了他吗
- Alyssa-- - Did you frame him?
是这样吗 你因为嫉妒害死了他
Is that it? Was it some messed-up jealousy thing?
你真认为我会因为嫉妒杀人吗
You seriously think I'd kill someone out of jealousy?
我不知道该不该相信你说的话
I don't think I trust a wordxa0you've said to me.
好吧 你想谈的时候我们再谈
You know what?xa0When you wanna talk, we can do that.xa0
现在我得走了
But for now, I'm going.
我要把我的东西拿回来
I want my thing back!
去啊 没人拦你
No one's stopping you.
"把刀收起来"
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表