剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
We just need the car.
好的
Okay.
快下车
Get out of the car!
慢点 慢点
Slow down! Slow down!
米娅 米娅 开慢点
Mia, Mia, slow down!
开慢点 米娅
Slow down, Mia!
慢点
Slow down.
慢点 慢点
Slow down! Slow down!
快刹车
Brakes!
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
我只需要点时间缓缓
I'm just gonna need a minute.
我也是
Me, too.
阿德里安 你还好吗
Adrian, you okay?
我没事 我的发型还好吗
I'm fine. How's my hair?
-更帅了 -阿德里安 你还好吗
- Improved. - Adrian, are you okay?
我有点晕
I'm dizzy.
刚才那算怎么回事
What the hell happened?
你从劫车犯手下逃命过吗 混♥蛋♥
When was the last time you evaded a carjacking, asshole?
大家都别动
Nobody move.
妈的
Oh Shit!
把门打开
Get the door!
妈的 快打开
Son of a bitch! Open!
当心玻璃
Watch the glass.
我帮你 没事了
I got you. Got you.
现在怎么办
What now?
我们跑
We run.
跑去哪里
Run where?
教堂
The church.
我们在哪儿
Where the hell are we?
那儿
There!
等等 那些枪
Wait! The guns!
米娅
Mia.
-米娅 -你不是真的
- Mia. - You're not real.
你不是...
You're not...
这不是真的 这只是...
You're not real. It's just--
这是戒断反应
It's just the withdrawal.
那是
That's, uh...
我想你 洋娃娃
I miss you, baby doll.
你不是...
You're not...
真的
real.
快点 我们走 我们走
Come on. Let's go! Come on!
科普兰先生
Mr. Copeland!
外面出什么事了
What's going on out there?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah, I think so.
救援来了吗
Is help coming?
你应该告诉克莱夫他得
You ought to tell Clive he should start writing
记下这些断路器配置了 神父
those circuit breaker assignments in pen, Father.
你们应该在等我们的
You were supposed to wait for us.
冷静点
Calm down.
-你去哪儿了 -冷静点
- Where'd you go? - Calm down.
怎么...
What--
谁准你私自释放我的犯人
Who told you you could release my prisoners?
你把我们丢在监狱里等死
You left us to die in that cell!
-你到底在 -没错
- What are you even-- - Yeah--
-米娅 -这是教堂
- Hey, Mia! - This is a house of God!
你在
What the hell are you--
冷静点
Take it easy.
你想当下一个吗
You want to be next?
海泽尔警长 康纳
Chief Heisel. Connor.
-别这样 -康纳
- Come on. - Hey, Connor!
冷静点
Hey, take it easy.
-康纳 -你试试 我看看你敢不敢
- Connor. - Try it again. I dare you.
是吗 你觉得这样我就不会
Oh, yeah? You think that's gonna make me
叫你胆小鬼吗
stop calling you a pussy?!
我们可能会死在那里
We could have been killed back there.
我不用事事都向你解释
I don't have to explain anything to you.
你的职责是保护人们的安全
It's your job to keep people safe.
你丢下一个17岁的孩子
You left a 17-year-old kid behind.
我照我说的 在车里等着
I waited in the car like I said I would!
然后有东西攻击我
Then something attacked.
我一遍一遍鸣笛
I honked the horn again and again,
但你们一直不来
but you never came!
也许是因为你在帮一名囚犯越狱
Maybe because you were helping stage a prison break!
什么叫你被攻击了
What do you mean, you were attacked?
你不是说你不知道是什么东西吗
I thought you said you didn't know what it was.
正如你所说
Yeah, well, like you said,
我的职责是保护大家
it's my job to protect people.
我不想引起恐慌
I didn't want to start a panic.
那到底是什么
Then what is it?
外面是什么东西
What's out there?
-伊芙 很抱歉 -天啊
- Eve, I'm sorry. - Jesus.
-妈 -别担心
- Mom. - Don't worry.
没事的 我很快就回来
It'll be okay. I'll be back soon.
告诉我该怎么做 我们赶紧解决
Just tell me what I'm doing so I can get this over with.
你不应该一个人去
You shouldn't go alone.
-克林特 拜托 -我和她一起去
- Clint, please. - I'm going with her.
警卫室
The security office.
没事的
It's going to be okay.
没事的
Going to be fine.
-会没事的 -我知道
- It's gonna be okay. - I know.
在我回来之前 我要你和基米待在一起
I want you to stay with Kimmi until I get back.
我只是得确保现在有人照看你
I just need to know you'll be watched after right now.
我爱你 胜过一切
I love you more than anything.
关于班尼迪克的事 我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about Benedict.
罗曼诺夫神父告诉我了
Father Romanov told me.
他是个好人
He was a wonderful man.
从我十八岁开始 他就是我的
He was mine since I was 18.
现在他走了 我不知道该做什么
Now he's gone, I don't know what to do.
你知道如果蜜蜂死了
Did you know that if the bees die,
人类就只剩下四年时间了吗
humanity will only have four years left?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
也许他...
I mean, maybe he's...
他的灵魂...
he's still here...
还在这里
in spirit?
凯文 你很聪明
Kevin, you're smarter than that.
是没有灵魂这一说的
There is no spirit.
只有自然
There's just nature.
只有在世和不在世
There's here and not here.
他不在世了
He is not here.
准备好了吗 伊芙
Ready Eve?
准备好了
Yeah.
未经许可不得入内
好吧
All right.
跑过去
Run for it?
在那
There.
好了
Okay.
应急无线电通讯
现在祈祷电池有足够的电吧
Now fingers crossed the battery still has enough juice.
有电
It has juice!
你还好吗
You okay?
没事的 很快就过去了
It's fine. It'll be over soon.
你说你不是个瘾君子
Thought you said you weren't a junkie.
你说过你会帮我
I thought you said you'd help me.
是什么感觉
What's it like?
告诉我
Tell me.
也许会有所帮助
Maybe it'll help.
你知道当你屏住呼吸 而...
You know when you're holding your breath and there's that...
就在你稍微感觉有所缓和 深吸一口气之前的
unbearable feeling right before you relent
那种难以忍♥受的感觉吗
and take a gulp of air?
想象一下那种感觉持续一周
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表