剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
我没料到啊
I didn't see that coming.
使劲点
Harder.
再使劲点
Harder.
别停
Don't stop.
别停
Don't stop.
怎么就高♥潮♥了
Where'd that come from?
刚刚就是想要了
I just was in the mood.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
您得帮帮我兄弟
I need your help with my brother.
那个在132房♥间肚子上插着钢筋的男人
Man in 132 with the, uh, rebar in his stomach.
我不知道他是谁 抱歉
I didn't know who he was. I'm sorry.
听着 您肯定能为他做点什么的
Look, there's gotta be something you can do for him.
手术室在医院东侧
The O.R.'s in the east wing.
你既然能帮布莱恩
I mean, you were able to help Bryan.
是的 但是基于伤口的位置
Yeah, but based on the location of the injury,
钢筋很可能插在你兄弟肝脏里面了
odds are the rebar is in your brother's liver.
他之所以现在还没流血至死
The only thing that keeps him from bleeding to death
只是因为钢筋压♥迫♥着肝脏血管
is the pressure that the rebar is exerting
所产生的压力
against the liver's blood vessels.
现在我可以把钢筋取出来 但是我不能
Now, I can take it out, sure, but I can't stop
在没有凝血剂的情况下阻止大出血
that kind of bleeding without a clotting agent,
而且我需要无菌的环境
and I need a sterile environment,
所有这些都需要在手术室
and all of that is in the O.R.
那我们就去手术室
Then we go there.
科普兰先生 我认为您并不...
Mr. Copeland, I don't think--
我之前在迷雾中穿过而且活了下来
I've survived running through the mist before.
-你之前跑了多远 -要跑多远
- How long? - How far away is it?
我说不准 大约90米
I don't know. Maybe 300 feet.
好 那不成问题
Okay, we can do that.
我在外面跑过更远的距离
I've been running outside longer.
你试过推着病床上的病人跑吗
With a patient on a hospital bed?
如果我把他推到了那里
All right, if I get him there,
你能指示我完成急救吗
could you talk me through it?
科普兰先生 你不是医生
Mr. Copeland, you're not --
如果我成功把他推到那了
If I can get him there
你用对讲机之类的给我指示
and I had you on a walkie or something like that,
有没有可能成功
is it possible?
没有超声波扫描
Without a sonogram,
我们不可能知道具体情况
there's no way of fully knowing what we're doing.
你可能造成他动脉大出血
You could cause an arterial bleed
或其他无数种意外
or-or a million other variables,
所有意外都会导致死亡
all of them leading to death.
但如果他留在这呢
And if he stays here?
他会死于感染 早晚的事
He'll die from infection... sooner or later.
那我必须搏一搏
Then I have to try.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, hon.
我在找我朋友 布莱恩·亨特
Um, I was looking for my friend, Bryan Hunt?
他之前在急诊室
He was in the E.R.,
但贝利医生好像把他转到其他地方去了
but I guess Dr. Bailey moved him.
他在237号♥病房♥
He's in Room 237.
237号♥ 好的 谢谢
237. Okay, thanks.
我有点怀念以前那个护士
Kinda miss the old nurse.
医院总让我瘆得慌
Hospitals just creep me out,
这个护士还叫我亲爱的
and this one calls me hon, which...
-你是谁 -不好意思
- Who are you? - Oh, I'm sorry. Um...
我以为这是布莱恩·亨特的病房♥ 抱歉
I thought this was Bryan Hunt's room. Sorry.
我就是布莱恩·亨特
I'm Bryan Hunt.
你是谁
Who are you?
-你怎么会在这 -什么
- What are you doing here? - What?
在医院
At the hospital.
你为什么来医院
Why are you here?
关你屁事 死基佬
What does it matter to you, faggot?
我只是表示下友好
Just being friendly.
这个破雾出现时我妈恐慌发作了
My mom had a panic attack when this thing came.
电♥话♥都不通了 所以我跑来找人帮忙
Phones were dead, so I ran here for help.
看来我被困在这了
Guess I'm stuck here.
怎么
What?
你为什么要亲我 死基佬
What the hell did you do that for, faggot? Huh?
你这个基佬 小贱♥人♥
You little faggot bitch!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
某个家伙在箭头基地附近攻击了我
Some guy attacked me up at Arrowhead.
那人是谁
Who?
你是谁
Who are you?
米娅
Mia.
我在帮护士的忙
I'm helping out the nurse,
瘆人的那个
the scary one.
她想让我来看看你有没有什么需要
She, uh, wanted me to see if you needed anything.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道是谁攻击了你吗
So, um, do you know who did this to you?
是谁重要吗
What does it matter?
也许你还没注意到
It's crazy out there right now,
现在外面一片疯狂
in case you haven't noticed.
只是想保护我们的病人
Trying to help protect our patients.
乔纳·狄克逊
Jonah Dixon.
他大概有一米七五 黑人 28岁
He's about 5'9", black, 28 years old.
脸颊有胎记
He's got a birthmark on his cheek.
他为什么这么做
Why did he do it?
那我就不知道了 女士
That's above my pay grade, ma'am.
如果有什么需要的话叫我
Well, let me know if you need anything.
阿德里安
Adrian.
我需要你拿着这些钥匙
I need you to take these.
如果我没有回来 就去商场
If I don't come back, get to the mall.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我现在很放松
I'm so relaxed right now.
我们得在艾丽克丝来之前起床
We gotta get up before Alex arrives.
我知道
I know.
之前那是怎么回事
What was that before?
那叫做性
It's called sex.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
在厨房♥里和迈克
Down in the kitchen with Mike?
没什么
It's nothing to worry about.
有趣的是 那总会让人们担心
It's funny how that always makes people worry.
没什么
It's nothing.
老婆
Wife.
扭过来 看着我
Turn around, and look at me.
这就是我们对彼此的作用
This is what we use each other for.
宝贝 怎么了
Baby, what?
我不想谈论这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
我想知道
I want to hear about it.
伊芙
Eve.
你真的想知道吗
Do you, really?
当然
Of course.
你想知道你兄弟在过去这么多年后
You want to hear how your brother
还是这么说我吗
still talks about me even after all these years?
迈克就是这样 他...
Aw, it's just Mike. He's just--
你知道他这个人的
You know how he is.
你想知道他在你不在的时候
Well, you want to hear how he calls me the town slut
叫我镇上的婊♥子♥吗
when you're not there?
又或者他是怎么对我班上的孩子和他们的妈妈们强调
Or how he makes a point of telling the mothers
我十几岁的时候是什么样子
of the kids in my class how I was as a teenager?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
又或者和他约会的女人的女儿
Or how the daughter of the woman he's dating covered her ears
在我们说到《红字》的时候捂住耳朵
when we were talking about "The Scarlet Letter,"
因为她妈妈告诉她
'cause her mom told her
我有不健康的性关系
that I had an unhealthy relationship to sex.
听起来很不舒服吧
Those are uncomfortable things to hear.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表