剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
所以你才撒谎怎么从迷雾里活下来的吗
Is that why you lied about surviving in the mist?
或许雪莉是对的
You know what? Maybe Shelley was right.
也许你也参与了
Maybe you are a part of it.
所以你才杀了她
That's why you killed her.
我们不用忍♥受你的羞辱
We don't have to stand for this.
-我们又不是你的囚犯 -别说了
- We're not your prisoners. - Stop.
我打赢了多少像你一样的混♥蛋♥
I have fought too many assholes like you
才能自♥由♥地行使我的权利
to give up that power freely.
来啊
Come on.
我们有权利自卫
We have the right to defend ourselves.
还有人有异议吗
Anybody else disagree?
很好 我也这么想
Yeah, I thought so.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do it?
你怎么能那么对她
How could you do that to her?
不
No!
不
No!
放开我 求求你 求求你 求求你
Get off me please, please, please, please, please,
求求你 快停下来
please, please, please stop. Please.
不
No.
我知道他们在哪
I know where they are.
我知道他们把伊芙和艾丽克丝关在了那里
I know where they're keeping Eve and Alex.
我们该走了
We need to go.
我做不到
I can't.
长官 我们必须要走了
Sir, we have to.
-我不能离开我的朋友 -什么朋友
- I can't leave my friends. - What friends?
我遇见的那些带我来这的人
The people I met who helped me get here.
这些都不重要了
None of that matters now.
对我来说很重要
It matters to me.
你才认识这群人五天
These are people you've known for five days.
我认识你已经八年了
I've known you for eight years.
你完全不知道吧
You have no idea, do you?
你根本不知道自己是谁
You have no idea who you are.
你不想知道自己是谁吗
Don't you want to know who you are?
-告诉我 -那就跟我走
- Tell me. - Come with me.
-我要带上他们一起 -不行
- I need to bring them. - You can't.
他们永远都不会知道的 明白吗
They can never know. You understand?
如果你还关心他们 就永远别让他们知道
If you care for them, they can never know.
乔纳
Jonah?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我
I, um...
这是谁
Who's this?
我是乔纳的朋友
I'm a friend of Jonah's.
凯文他
Kevin's, uh...
凯文在这
Kevin's here.
他还活着 他需要我们的帮助
He's alive and he needs our help.
乔纳
Jonah.
这个人能告诉我我究竟是谁
This guy can help me find out who I am.
我要走了
I need to go.
等等 去哪
Wait. Go where?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么意思 乔纳 你要去哪
What do you mean? Jonah, go where?
我要跟他走了
I have to go with him.
什么 你在说什么
What the -- are you talking about?
你们该走了
You have to go.
请走吧
Please.
但我们 我们一起帮他
But we... Let's just help him.
然后就能一起走了
Then we can all go together.
恐怕不能这么办
I'm afraid that's not possible.
-我会来找你的 -乔纳 求你了
- I'll find you. - Jonah, please.
我们得走了 长官
We have to go, sir.
求你了
Please.
不要离开我
Don't leave me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她什么都没做
She didn't do anything.
你意思是你做了什么
Meaning you have?
没有
No.
你杀了她
You killed her.
这也是你们规矩的一部分
Part of your rules as well?
她想要违反规矩
She was going to break the rules,
规矩定得很清楚
and the rules are clear.
谁使得大家陷入危险
Whoever endangers the group
谁就得离开商场
has to leave the mall.
也就是说艾丽克丝必须离开
That means Alex must go.
她必须得走
She has to.
我不会让你把她赶出去的
I'm not letting you throw her out.
那你就跟她一起走
Well, then you're leaving with her.
抱歉 规矩就是规矩
I'm sorry, but those are the rules.
不要 求你了 格斯
No, please, Gus.
康 康纳
Con-Connor.
你得帮我们 你得阻止这一切
You have to help us. You have to stop this.
不 康纳不会插手这事儿
No, Connor's staying out of this.
我能把任何我想赶的人赶出去
I can throw out anybody I want.
求你了 你必须阻止
Please, you have to.
他不需要做任何事
He doesn't have to do anything.
不 他需要
Yes, he does.
康纳
Connor?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
原谅什么
For what?
我遇见凯文的时候已经怀孕了
I was already pregnant when I met Kevin.
他不想知道孩子的父亲是谁
He didn't want to know who it was.
他觉得不知道更好
He thought it was better that way.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
搞什么
What?
你不能和杰伊在一起是有原因的
There's a reason you couldn't be with Jay.
你明白吗
You understand?
经历了这么多谎言之后
After everything else they've lied about,
你指望我们会相信这个
you expect us to trust this?
康纳
Connor?
她在说谎
She's lying.
卡莫迪太太说得对
Mrs. Carmody was right.
这些人什么都做得出来
These people will do anything.
她真恶心
She's sick.
你真是个恶心的人
You're a sick person.
你之前应该说点什么
You would have said something before.
你应该说点什么
You would have said something.
妈
Mom?
你这么爱爸爸
You love Dad so much,
我们不忍♥心告诉你
we couldn't take it away from you.
这里没有你这种人的容身之地
There's no place in here for people like you.
她一直都是个荡♥妇♥
She always was a whore.
这女孩和她哥哥
The girl -- her brother.
-我没有 -现在他又没做过了
- I didn't. - Now he didn't do it?
-到底做了没 -你让我感到恶心
- Which is it? - You disgust me.
你们两个都是怪胎
You're freaks, both of you.
你们都失去理智了
You've all lost your -- mind.
是时候了
It's time.
不
No.
康纳 求你了 求你了 她是你女儿
Connor, please. Please, she's your daughter.
他们在哪
Where are they?
放我走 我就告诉你
Let me go and I'll tell you.
我都不知道要不要留着你的命
I don't even know if I'm going to let you live.
你不会的
You wouldn't.
还记得我在精神病房♥跟纳什讲的那些话吗
Remember what I told Nash in the psych ward?
我想让你受尽折磨
I want to see you suffer.
我也想让你知道
And I want you to learn...
你根本不可能得到救赎
That there will be no salvation.
但是你要是告诉我 我的家人在哪
But if you tell me where my family is,
或许 仅仅是或许
then maybe, just maybe,
我会在打死你之前住手
I will stop before you die.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表