剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
迷 雾
第一季 第九集
《迷雾》前情提要
Previously on The Mist
每一次毁灭的行为也是在创造
Every act of destruction is an act of creation.
这就是黑泉到来的原因
That is why the Black Spring is here.
如果我看到你碰她
If I see you touching her...
无论你是用哪个部位 我都会送上一颗子弹
I will put a bullet in whatever body part you touch her with.
-我能做什么 -帮我找个房♥间
- What can I do? - Find me a room.
-你不能这么做 -你等着瞧
- Hey! You can't do this! - Watch me.
你觉得他们发现你自己藏了食物
What do you think they're gonna say
他们会怎么说
when they know you have your own supply?
救命
Help!
是艾丽克丝 我看见她从这儿跑走了
It was Alex. I saw her running away from here.
-没人会爱你 -艾丽克丝爱我
- No one could love you. - Alex loves me.
直到她找到能上她的人
Until she finds someone that could fuck her!
-我上了 -阿德里安 阿德里安 求你别这样
- I did. - Adrian, please. Please, don't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
阿德里安 发生了什么事
Adrian, what happened?
他死了
He's dead.
-别动 是我 是我 -他们在哪里
- Hold on. It's me. It's me. - Where are they?
他们走了 快 跟我来
Th-they're gone. Come on. Follow me.
-快点 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
快点
Come on.
快 快点
Come on. Hurry.
这边
This way.
-天啊 -快点 我们得进去
- My God. - Come on. Hurry. We have to get inside.
他在哪里
Where is he?
谁在哪里
Where's who?
阿德里安
Adrian.
跟我一起的那孩子
The kid I was with.
他和你朋友一起在车里
He was in the car with your friends.
他们都以为你死了
Yeah, they all thought you were dead.
还好我留了下来
You're lucky I wanted to stay behind.
我得走了
I have to go.
我得赶紧走了
I have to go now.
我觉得你哪儿也去不了
I don't think you're going anywhere, man.
你头上肿了一大块
You've got a massive lump on your head.
你不明白 那孩子是个禽兽
You don't understand. That kid's a monster.
他强♥奸♥了...
He raped--
他强♥奸♥了我女儿
He raped my daughter.
我得去找他们
I have to get to them.
我们应该去确认一下
We should have checked just to be sure.
是啊 好让我们一起死
Yeah, so we all could have died?
我跟你们说了 太迟了
I told you it was too late.
他为什么要这么做
Why'd he do it?
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad?
我11岁时
When I was 11.
有个小鸡♥巴♥混♥蛋♥把我的脸打烂了
Some tiny-dicked jackass beat my face to shit.
他说同性恋不许来学校
He said faggots weren't allowed on school grounds.
我回到家后 我妈妈气疯了
When I got home, my mom freaked.
她开车带我去那孩子家
She drove me to the kid's house
逼他道歉
and forced him to apologize.
然后我们回到家 好戏就开始了
Then we got back home and the fun started.
我爸爸叫我娘炮
My dad called me a pussy.
如果我被人打了
If I was getting my ass kicked,
那肯定是有原因的
there must have been a reason.
然后他把我们俩都打了一顿
Then he beat the shit out of both of us.
他只是想把自己挑起来的事情解决了
This is just him trying to finish what he started.
这是半个能量棒还有一些水
There's half an energy bar and some water.
-何必要费心 -你说什么
- Why bother? - Excuse me?
给我吃的
Feeding me.
你为什么不干脆让我死
Why not just let me die?
因为我不像你这么反♥社♥会♥
Because I'm not a sociopath like you.
要么让我自生自灭 要么就放我走
You either want me dead or you let me go.
你没意识到你已经在给我们发号♥施令了吗
Didn't realize you were calling the shots here.
求你们了 放我走吧
Please. Just let me out of here.
我保证不会再去骚扰她了
I promise to leave her alone.
我不相信你
I can't trust you.
-我很关心她 -闭嘴吧
- I care about her. - Shut your mouth.
那天晚上我没碰她
I didn't touch her that night.
你想怎么说就怎么说吧
You keep saying that.
你就像你父亲一样
You're just like your father,
把自己的错误都怪罪在别人身上
always blaming others for your own failures.
你又错了
That's one more thing you're wrong about.
他也觉得我强♥奸♥了她
He thinks I raped her, too.
真是年度好爸爸
Father of the -- year.
如果你是来装可怜的话 你来错地方了
If you're looking for pity, look elsewhere.
我从来没觉得在下水道待着也能这么有安全感
I never imagined I'd feel so safe in a sewer.
很高兴你同意我的观点
I'm glad you approve.
你真的知道你要去哪吗
You sure you know where you're going?
这条路是直通商场的
This line goes all the way to the mall.
我之前来过一两次
Had to come down here once or twice.
有个人 他之前抢了商场里的一家店
This guy, he had just robbed one of the stores in the mall,
偷了大笔的现金之类的
stole a bunch of cash and shit.
我们把所有的监控录像都看了
We looked at all the security tapes,
但是这家伙就像凭空消失了一样
but that guy just disappeared.
他不在商场里面
He wasn't inside the mall.
所以我们把整个楼都查了一遍
So we searched the whole building,
发现了这条下水道
found the sewer line.
我们觉得他就是从这里逃走的
Figured that's the way he went,
所以我就跟了上去
so I followed.
你抓住他了吗
Did you capture him?
我们听到他的尖叫
We heard him scream.
蓬尼克和我追到了他
Pundik and I, we caught up to him,
问他怎么回事
asked him what happened.
他说他看见了一群老鼠
He saw a bunch of rats.
他被吓坏了
He was terrified of them.
即使是在最困难的时期
They're incredible survivors, you know.
它们的生命力还是特别顽强
Even through the worst of times.
而且它们还携带着最致命的疾病
Yeah, and they carry the worst diseases.
我们能继续走了吗
Can we keep moving?
人类也会传播疾病
Humans carry diseases, too.
这就是生死之间的无限循环
It's the endless cycle of life and death.
我不想再谈老鼠了
You know what? I don't want to talk about rats anymore.
我确定我们是真的想这么做吗
You're sure this is what we're meant to do?
我们不是来质疑她的
You're not here to question Her path.
我们这些仅剩的幸存者就像老鼠
We're only survivors just like the rats.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
怎么了
What's the matter?
雪莉死了
Shelley's dead.
什么
What?
怎么回事
What happened?
格斯发现了她的尸体 她被人打死了
Gus found her body. She was beaten to death.
他们知道是谁干的吗
Do they know who did it?
我听到他们谈论艾丽克丝
I heard them talking about Alex.
他们认为是她做的
They're blaming her.
他们会来抓她的
They're going to come after her.
-她人在哪 -她出去找杰伊了
- Where is she? - She went out to look for Jay.
我去找她 然后我们得离开这
I'll find her. Then we need to leave.
没有车我们能去哪
How are we going to get anywhere without a car?
-什么都不管用了 -找张地图
- Nothing's working. - Look for a map.
我们找幢最近的公共建筑
We'll find the closest public building,
然后跑过去
and we'll make a run for it.
眼下所有人都很恐慌
We've got a full panic on our hands.
这我知道
I'm aware of that.
那你打算怎么处置艾丽克丝
Then what are you going to do about Alex,
还是说你只打算躲在这
other than hide up here?
他们怎么说
What are they saying?
他们说我们需要找到艾丽克丝
They're saying we need to find Alex.
他们要绞死她
They're calling for her to hang.
他们认为她是邪恶化身
They think she's evil.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表