剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
I spent six years in jail
因为我做了些很糟糕的事
for doing some pretty awful things,
所以如果真的是黑泉
so, if that was the case,
第一个送命的就是我
I'd be the first one gone.
你刚才在看什么
What were you looking at?
你看到外面那个灰色的轮廓了吗
That gray shape out there, you see it?
好像是
Maybe.
那是我丈夫
That's my husband.
那是班尼迪克
That's Benedict.
你有时间吗
Do you have two minutes?
我都困在教堂了 说吧
I'm stuck in a church. Fire away.
我知道我们现在有嫌隙
I know we have our thing right now.
我们能先放下成见吗
Can we just put it aside for a second?
没问题
Sure.
阿德里安和我要去商场
Adrian and I are gonna go to the mall.
我知道伊芙和艾丽克丝在那里
I know Eve and Alex are there.
好的
Okay.
我需要你同意我带这两个人一起走
I need you to let me take these two with me.
-为什么 -因为我不知道
- Why? - Because I don't know
外面会发生什么
what's gonna happen out there,
人越多 我们就越安全
and the more people we are, the safer we'll be.
不 我是说为什么我要同意
No, I mean why would I do that?
他们是犯人
They're prisoners.
不 我知道 但现在是特殊情况
No, I know, but these are extraordinary circumstances.
我觉得我们要互帮互助
I think we need to help each other now.
我乐意效劳
I'm happy to help,
但是如此特殊情况下更不要
but an extraordinary situation seems like a great argument
让如此危险的人跑到大街上
to not let dangerous people run in the streets.
她不是危险 只是吵
She's not dangerous. She's just loud.
这个女人因杀人被通缉了
This woman is wanted for murder.
你想不到吧
You didn't think about that, did you?
你当然想不到了
'Course you didn't.
因为你有特权
'Cause you have the privilege
每天不和犯人相处
of not being around criminals every day,
所以你就告诉你自己
so you can tell yourself
她这样的人是受害者
that people like her are the victims
而我就是混♥蛋♥
and I'm the asshole.
她不会伤害任何人的
She's not gonna hurt anyone.
她救了我
She saved my life.
我需要她的帮助
I need her help.
我听到他的话了 我不会伤害任何人的
You heard him. I'm not-- I'm not gonna hurt anyone.
他所要做的是尊重法律
What he needs to do is respect the law,
而你要做的是闭嘴
and what you need to do is to shut up.
康纳 拜托 放了她吧
Connor, please, just let her go.
我一直都认识你
I've known you my entire life.
你一直觉得这是你我之间的事
You keep thinking this is about me and you.
当然 这当然是我们的事
Of course it's-- Of course it's about us.
不不 这是法律 就是这样
No, no, no. This is about the law, and that's it.
你知道吗 你是对的
You know what? You're right.
我真的觉得你就是混♥蛋♥
I do think you're an asshole.
我觉得你成为警♥察♥
I think you became a cop
只是因为你想感觉你是重要的
just 'cause you like to feel important
并且你喜欢逮捕别人
and 'cause you like to arrest people.
就像这样吗
Like this?
你这有地下室吗
You got a basement?
-行了吧 -你也是
- Come on, Connor. - You, too.
-康纳 -够了吧
- Connor. - Come on.
够了吧
Come on.
康纳
Connor.
真是太好了
Oh, yeah, well, that's great.
多谢 太棒了
Thanks a lot. That's just great.
行了吧
Come on!
我很冷
I'm cold.
可以把我的外套拿来吗
Could you get my jacket?
给你 穿我的
Here. Take mine.
不不 你会冷的
No, no, no. Then you're gonna get cold.
把我的给我就好
Just--Just hand me mine.
别担心
Don't worry.
别笑 但是
Don't laugh, but it's--
这很像是保护毯
it's like a security blanket, okay?
拜托
Please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你是在找这个吗
Is this what you're looking for?
给你
Here.
怎么样 你和我 从此互相信任对方
What do you say, you and I, we choose to trust each other?
我需要一个可以信任的人
I could really use someone to trust.
好吧
Okay.
我不想你和杰伊靠得太近
I don't want you staying close to Jay.
我们得找个别的地方搭帐篷
We need to find another place to set up camp.
要来帮忙吗
Want to help?
谢谢
Thanks.
-马上回来 -好
- We'll be back. - Okay.
"回你们自己的地盘无所事事去"
"Go be pointless on your own turf."
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
一个无所事事的人会这样做吗
Could a pointless person do this?
很好
Nice.
我祖母去世的时候
When my grandmother died,
我当时八岁左右
I was eight or something.
我问妈妈我能带祖母去学校
I asked my mom if I could take her
指学童带一件物品到学校向其他同学介绍的活动
参加展示和讲述课吗
to school for show and tell.
她怎么说
What did she say?
她说 "尸体不能呆在地面上
She said, "Dead bodies can't stay above ground.
空气会使他们伤心"
The air makes them sad."
事实上 这主意也不坏
Yeah, actually, that's not a bad idea.
什么
What?
一个小型展示和讲述课
A little show and tell?
如果我们把尸体放在外面
What if we put the bodies outside,
当做诱饵
use them as bait,
看看会发生什么
see what shows up?
你就是个变♥态♥的天才
You're a freaking genius.
现在到底是谁无趣 婊♥子♥
Yeah. Who's pointless now, bitch?
你感觉好点了吗
You feeling better now?
一点点
A little.
我不太擅长感谢人
I'm not very good at thank-yous.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
你难道...
And you're not...
不是想得到些回报吗
looking for something in return?
怎么 你是基佬吗
What? You're gay, as well?
不是
No.
我认为不是
I don't think so.
那是什么情况 结婚了吗
Well, what then? Married?
忠心于"寡言士兵"小姐
Faithful to Mrs. Laconic Soldier?
我不清楚自己的身份
I don't know what I am.
怎么会
How then.
不 不 我真的不知道
No, um, no, I--I don't know.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你说的是什么意思
What do you mean?
我在深山中醒过来 然后...
I woke up in the mountains, and, uh...
我连自己名字都想不起来
I couldn't even remember my name.
我记得那只狗 还有...
I remember the dog, and...
我记得雾来了 然后狗死了
I remember the mist came and killed him,
但是 在这之前的一切
but, before all that...
我什么都想不起了
I remember nothing.
怎么了
What?
我想...
Guess that--
我想这就是你幸存的原因
guess that makes you the lucky one.
过来吧
Come on.
来吧 没事的
Come on. It's okay.
好了
All right.
没事 没事
It's all right. It's all right.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表