剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
我想感觉更好些
I want to feel better than I do,
如果你不理解 你可以走
and you can go -- yourself if you don't understand.
如果你出去后 嗑药会成为问题...
If this is gonna be a problem out there...
不会的
It won't be.
如果你帮我 不会出问题的
It won't be if you help me.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to help me.
他不必知道
He doesn't have to know.
但把药留着这
But the pills stay.
你觉得去靠近门会安全吗
You think it's safe to get close to the doors?
没事的
It'll be fine.
没事了 我们都很好
It's fine. We're fine.
谢谢你们和我一起来
Thank you for coming with me.
-我是基米 -伊芙
- I'm Kimmi. - Eve.
也许她知道怎么回事
Maybe she knows what's going on.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
有一个走廊里充满了雾
One of the hallways is filled with mist,
那里还有具尸体
and there's another body in it.
天啊
Jesus.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
在哪里 哪个走廊
Where was it? Which hallway?
这个
This one.
是行政部
That's the administration wing.
我们就坐着等吗
Do we just sit and wait?
警♥察♥不应该已经过来了吗
Shouldn't the police be here already?
也许还有个方法
There might be another option.
自从911事件后 国土安♥全♥部♥向
After 9/11, Homeland Security issued radios
在每个主要出口都部署了无线电
to all major public outlets.
我们有一个 就在警卫室
We got one of those. It's in the security office.
怎么了
What's wrong?
警卫室在行政部里
The security office is in the admin wing,
就在你发现尸体的地方
right where you found that body.
天啊
Jesus.
是西奥 会计部的
It's Theo. From accounting.
到底怎么回事啊
What the hell is going on?
某种恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Some kind of terrorism?
老兄 你看着我找什么啊
Man, what are you looking at me for?
我开鞋店的
I own a shoe store.
是啊 世事难料
Yeah, well you never know.
也许是有毒的
Maybe it's poisonous.
或者某种有毒气体一类
Or some type of toxic gas or something.
毒药不会致使他手臂撕裂
Poison wouldn't rip his arm off.
并且艾丽克丝和我是从雾里跑出来的
And Alex and I ran through it.
那雾里有什么东西
Well something's in there.
应该从打开的窗户里进来了
Something that came through an open window.
你在那里看见了什么吗
Do you see anything in there?
空荡荡的
Looks empty.
是不是有人想逃跑
Someone want to make a run for it?
杀人凶手可能还在里面
Whatever killed him could still be in there?
电子商店有一架能摄像的无人机
The electronics store has a drone with a camera.
爸爸和我上次来的时候看到的
Dad and I looked at it last time we were there.
应该没事 但我们还是得快点 以防万一
It's probably fine, but let's hurry, just in case.
好吗
Okay?
发动引擎
Start the engine!
快 雾越来越浓了
Hurry it's getting thicker.
搞什么
What the hell?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
希望可以用
Let's hope it works,
这可是店里唯一一台
it was the only one in the store.
小心点
Watch it.
没事 我懂如何操作这些东西
It's all right, I know how to fly these things.
你看见什么了吗
Do you see anything?
保安部
门关着的
It's closed.
我们很安全
We're safe.
之前有另一扇门是开着的
One of the other doors was opened.
我们看看吧
Let's have a look.
什么都没有
Looks empty.
但我们发现了缝隙
But we found the leak.
看看外面
Look outside.
等等
Wait.
这是...
What the...
谁写的
Who wrote?
-什么东西 -你看到了什么
- What is it? - What do you see?
另一具尸体
It's another body.
又一个死人吗
Another one?
这无人机...
The drone...
卡住了
it's stuck.
这不是真的
This can't be real.
不可能
It isn't happening.
这不可能
This isn't happening.
听着 冷静下来
Look. Calm down.
一切会好起来的
Everything's going to be all right.
飞不起来了 该死
It won't lift. Goddammit.
死者是谁
Who was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
他写的什么
What did he write?
好像是弹♥药♥
Ammo?
不 是ARR什么的
No. A-R-R and then something.
我觉得写的是安娜
I think it said Anna.
那到底谁是安娜
Who the hell is Anna?
好了各位 都围过来
Okay everyone, gather around.
据我们目前所知
Here's what we know.
有三个人死了 至少
Three people are dead, at least.
肯定出了很严重的事
Something is clearly very, very wrong
我们得让有关当局知道
and we need to let the authorities know
我们在这里 还活着
that we are here and alive.
既然里头看起来并不危险
Now since it doesn't seem to be dangerous in itself,
而且之前在走廊里的东西也消失了
and since whatever it is is no longer in the hallway.
我建议我们派个人去用无线电呼叫救援
I suggest we send someone to the radio to call for help.
我不要进去
I'm not going in there.
我也不去
Me neither.
总得有人进去
Well someone has to.
你去怎么样
What about you?
你是这里的领导
You're the leader here.
我会去的
I will.
如果抽到的是我
If my name is drawn.
我们来做个抽签
We'll do a lottery.
你不能强迫别人置身险境
You can't force people to put themselves in danger.
我们就在这坐以待毙才危险
Well it's dangerous if we just sit here and wait.
你有更好的建议吗
You have a better suggestion?
还是你更想冒生命危险
Or you prefer to run out to one of the cars
冲到外面找辆车
and take your chances out there.
有人想吗
Anyone?
那我们就只能抽签
Then that's the way it's going to be.
我要往哪开
Where am I going?
再开一英里
Another mile.
然后在比其尔街右拐
Then a--Then a right on Beacher.
看上去没那么浓了
Doesn't look as thick.
是的 但为什么这样
Yeah. But why?
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊
God.
-小心 -救命
- Watch out! - Help!
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help!
拜托把门打开
Please open up!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
下车
Get out of the car.
下车
Get out of the car.
好吧
Okay.
我们只需要车
We just need the car.
我们只需要车
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表