剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
贝利医生说我不过是在等着
According to Dr. Bailey, I'm just
一次足够致命的伤口感染
waiting for an infection that's gonna kill me.
你还觉得我不会死吗 小子
You still think I'm not dying, kiddo?
你笑起来可真丑
That's some shit-eating grin you got.
我们确定这不是脑损伤吗
Are we sure it's not brain damage?
放松 孩子
Easy, kid.
确定 孩子
Yeah, kid.
你能动吗
Can you move?
稍微能动
Ish.
不能太久
Not too long.
我该出去了
And I'm out.
让你俩甜蜜一会儿
You know, so you two can make sweet love.
我还没有...
I'm not--
我还不能适应你对我这么好
I'm not ready for you to be nice to me.
那我该怎么办
Then what should I do?
休息一下吧
Just get some rest.
你去哪了 布莱恩醒了
Where have you been? Bryan's awake.
我... 我哥在这里
I, uh--My brother's here.
情况很糟糕吗
Is it bad?
是的 相当糟糕
Yeah. It's pretty bad.
现在怎么办 我们要重新出发吗
What now? Do we move on?
还不到时候
Not yet.
怎么了
What?
听艾丽克丝告诉我的
Just from what Alex has told me,
我还以为你们没有那么...
I didn't think you guys were...
亲密
close.
我们现在没有...
We're not...
但曾经很亲密
but we used to be.
变♥态♥
Pervert.
没错
Yep.
抱歉 你得自己找点事做
Sorry. You'll have to entertain yourself.
我的书摆好以后这里才算个家
Not a home till all my books are up.
我只是想问你点事
I just wanted to ask you something.
只要不耽误我♥干♥活就行
As long as it doesn't stop me working.
你之前说的
What'd you mean before,
你从没感觉这么不像自己是什么意思
when you said you'd never been less you?
亲爱的 你这么担心我
Sweet. You've been all concerned about me.
不 我不是担心 只是好奇
No, I'm not concerned, just curious.
你是什么意思
What did you mean?
所有的女人都是双重性格
All women are two people.
给你 读读《包法利夫人》
Here. Read "Madame Bovary."
别是谁从悬崖上跳下来了
Oh, please don't jump off a cliff.
你想的是《呼啸山庄》的情节
You're thinking of "Wuthering Heights,"
这本里 没人跳崖
and nobody jumps off a cliff.
那么就用一种非文学的方式解释给我听听
Okay, well, then explain it in a nonliterary fashion.
我写的都是猫头鹰的故事 记得吗
I write about owls, remember?
你知道我遇见你之前是个什么样的人
You know who I was before I met you.
我知道吗
Do I?
我都和你哥哥那群人约会
I was dating guys in your brother's crowd.
那些坏家伙
The bad guys.
当时坏家伙很受人欢迎 至少我记得是这样
Bad guys were very popular or so I remember.
而我还是当时的那个女孩儿
And I still am that girl,
但我也不是 因为我遇见了你
but I'm also not, 'cause I met you.
如果我没有遇见你
And if I hadn't,
我会一直混迹于各种派对
I'd still be partying,
换着人约会
going from guy to guy,
当然也不会成为一个老师
certainly wouldn't have been a teacher,
因为 没有人
'cause no one...
没有人想过我能给予什么
no one thought I had anything to offer...
除了你
but you.
我真是个英雄
I'm such a hero.
我的英雄
My hero.
喝一口吧
Here. Drink this.
水 能缓解疼痛
Oh, yeah, water. That'll take the pain away.
妈的
Oh, crap!
见鬼
Oh, shit!
我能做什么
What can I do?
你♥他♥妈♥什么也做不了
You can't do shit.
贝利把最后能给我的药都给我了
Bailey gave me the last of the meds.
我现在只剩下疼痛了
There's nothing left for me but pain.
伊芙和艾丽克丝在哪
Where's Eve and Alex?
我最后一次听说时 他们是在商场
Last I heard, they were at the mall.
对艾丽克丝身上发生的事 我感到非常抱歉
I'm sorry for what happened to Alex.
我希望她会好起来
I hope she'll be okay.
她是个好孩子 我告诉你
She's a great kid. I'll give you that.
谢谢
Thanks.
你之前坚持了那么多年
I noticed after years of being so certain,
突然之间开始携带枪♥支♥了
all of a sudden, you're carrying.
那就是你现在想跟我说的
That's what you want to discuss right now?
你对谁开枪了吗
You shot anybody?
你觉得你能吗
You think you can?
我不想
I don't want to.
你不会成功的
Never gonna make it.
我已经坚持到这里了
I made it so far.
你应该多练习
You should practice.
练习杀人吗
Practice killing people?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
老天 迈克 不要
Jesus, Mike, no.
我真是太他妈疼了
I'm in so much goddamn pain.
这种疼痛不会停止
And it's not gonna stop.
我不会杀你的 你疯了吗
I'm not killing you. Are you insane?
反正你也不喜欢我
You don't like me, anyway.
不会很难的
It won't be hard.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
我不能这么做
I can't do that!
我会感染 然后死去
I'm gonna get an infection and die,
在那之前
and until then,
我都得躺在这 忍♥受这种无法忍♥受的疼痛
I'm gonna lay here in unbearable pain.
我做不到
I can't do that!
求你了
Please?
不行
No.
你还记得曾经的那个小伙吗
You remember that guy?
天呐 你这个多愁善感的窝囊废
Oh, God, you sloppy piece of pussy.
那个在森林里拿着刀的诡异家伙 记得吗
That weird guy with the knife in the woods? You remember him?
他想歃血结拜
He wanted to be blood brothers?
当你告诉他我们早就是兄弟时
And when you told him that we already were...
你说的这个比疼痛还糟糕
This is worse than the pain.
他拿起刀就把自己的胳膊给割了
he took the knife, and he cut his own arm.
你还记得吗
You remember?
然后他不停地说"不过是流点血
And he kept saying, "It's just blood.
不过是流点血"
It's just blood."
然后你抓住我就一起跑了
And then you grabbed me, and we ran away.
说实话我现在很后悔当时的做法
I regret that now, by the way.
事后我吓坏了
And I was so scared afterwards,
但是你紧紧抱住我
and you just held me.
是啊 你当时
Yeah. That's, uh--
你当时跟个娘们儿似的
that's when you grew the vagina.
总有办法的
There's always a way.
你不可能救所有人
You can't save everyone.
只有天知道你努力过
God knows you tried.
小子
Hey, kiddo?
你好 迈克
Hi, Mike.
你好 伊芙
Hey, Eve.
想来杯啤酒吗
Hey, you want a beer?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks. I'm fine.
我该打道回府了
Well, I should probably head on home.
我只是想来看看我家小子
I just wanted to check in on kiddo.
你老哥很好
Kiddo's fine.
伊芙喜欢带有尖桩篱笆的房♥子
Well, Eve loved it in a house with a picket fence.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表