剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
通过它 大自然母亲会让你感受到她的爱
Through him, Mother Nature shows you Her love.
我也感受到你的爱了
I feel your love, too.
你们和他们是一伙的吗
Are you with them?
不是
No.
我们只是想要找到我家人
We're just trying to get to my family.
把枪放下吧
Just put the gun down.
我怎么知道你说的是真话
How do I know you're telling the truth?
我想你没办法知道 但我说的是真话
I guess you don't, but I am.
所以你要么开枪要么就把枪放下
So either shoot me or put the goddamn gun down.
这里发生什么了
What happened here?
我看到他们在做什么
I saw what they were doing,
他们做了什么
what they'd done.
-什么意思 -军队
- What do you mean? - The Army.
他们无处不在 所有的东西都着火了
They were everywhere. Everything was on fire.
我都不知道什么是真的了
I don't know what's real anymore.
-还有人在这里吗 -为什么这么问
- Is there anyone else here? - Why?
放松 放松
Relax, relax.
我只是想确认大家都安全
I just wanted to make sure everyone was safe.
我妻子 她没能从商店回来
My wife, she never made it back from the store.
不
No!
你得让我们走
I need you to let us leave.
你会告诉他们的 他们会来找我
You'll tell them. They'll come for me.
我不会告诉任何人任何事的
Look, I'm not gonna tell anybody anything.
说实话 我一点都不在乎你
To be perfectly honest, I don't give a shit about you.
明白吗
Do you understand?
我一直都想这么做
I've always wanted to do that.
好了 我们得拿上所有能找到的东西
All right, we need to grab everything we can find.
枪 弹♥药♥ 无线电
Guns, ammunitions, radio,
任何可能有用的东西
anything that might be useful.
找到有用的东西了
Found something useful.
如果是辆军用车 可能能开
If it's a military car, it might work.
你妻子的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your wife.
他们会把我们都杀了的
They're gonna kill us all.
我保证不会告诉任何人你在这的
I promise I won't tell anybody you're here.
我知道你不会的
I know you won't.
不 不 不
No. No. No.
不 不
No. No
你去哪了
Where did you go?
你去哪了
Where did you go?
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
你扔下了我
You left me.
你扔下了我 孩子
You left me, kid.
你扔下了我 孩子
You left me, kiddo.
你想知道
Hey, do you want to know
魔鬼长什么样吗
what the devil really looks like?
恶魔要来了
The evil one is coming.
他想见你
He wants to see you.
他来了
He's here.
我看到你了
I see you.
你怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
走 快走
Just go. Just go.
如果有员工通道
If there's a service exit,
可能会通向停车场
it might lead to the parking lot.
如果我们能上车 即使不能开
If we can get into a car, even if it isn't working,
至少比在这里待着更安全
at least it'll be safer than staying here.
我朋友有车 可以开
My friends have a car. It works.
什么朋友
What friends?
警局遇到的朋友
We met them at the police station.
能相信他们吗
Can you trust them?
他们不必带我来这的
They didn't have to bring me here.
好
Okay.
好 走
Okay, come on.
那儿 就在那儿
There! Right there!
伊芙 停下
Eve! Stop!
慢 慢一点
Down. Slower down.
妈妈 我妈需要帮忙
Mom! My mom needs help.
追 追 快追
Go, go, go!
快来
Come on!
早上好
Good morning.
现在怎么办
What now?
伊芙 让我们结束这一切吧
Let's stop this, Eve.
你必须明白 艾丽克丝什么也没做
Alex didn't do anything. You have to know that.
我看到她了
I saw her.
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
所以你才这样说谎
Is that why you're lying?
妈妈
Mom!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-这他妈是什么情况 -你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
- Who the hell is this? - Who the hell are you?
-把他们关起来 -你是不是也杀了杰伊
- Lock them up. - Did you kill Jay, too?
什么 当然没有 我谁也没杀
What? No. I didn't kill anyone.
杰伊
Is Jay...
他死了吗
Is he dead?
大家都很多天没看见他了
No one has seen him in days.
我也没有 我发誓
I haven't either. I swear.
-艾丽克丝 你就实话实说吧 -得了吧
- Alex, just tell the truth. - Come on.
我说的就是实话
I am.
我当时正在找他 然后就发生了这一切
I was looking for him when all this started.
-可真是时候 -不要碰她
- How convenient. - Leave her alone!
她不知道他在哪
She doesn't know where he is,
但我知道
but I do.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
杰伊
Jay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
为什么
Why?
你准备好迎接她了吗
Are you ready for her embrace?
准备好了
I am.
刚才那个是什么
What was that back there?
一个提醒
A reminder.
我要待在这里
I'm gonna stay here.
我是说 如果可以的话
If that's cool, I mean.
当心点
Keep an eye out.
你知道 自从这一切发生之后
Do you know how long we've been looking for you?
我们找了你多久吗
Since before any of this happened.
我一直在这儿和所有这些 平民在一起
I've been here with all these...civilians
试图帮助你
trying to make my way,
然后你正好走过我身旁
and you just walk across my path.
你
Do you...
你真的不知道我是谁吗
Do you really have no idea who I am?
不 我不知道
No. No, I don't.
上尉听了不会很开心的
The captain's not gonna be so happy to hear that.
你认识我
You know me?
我当然认识你
Of course I know you.
先生 看到你安全 我很高兴
I'm just happy you're safe, sir.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表