剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
迷 雾
第一季 第一集
鲁弗斯
布莱恩·亨特
你是我的狗吗
Are you mine?
拜托是我的吧
Please be mine.
我叫布莱恩
I'm Bryan,
你叫鲁弗斯
and you are Rufus.
鲁弗斯 等一下
Hey, Rufus, wait!
鲁弗斯 等等
Rufus, wait!
鲁弗斯 等等 鲁弗斯
Rufus, wait! Rufus!
鲁弗斯
Rufus?
鲁弗斯
Rufus?
你到哪儿去了
Come on. Where'd you go?
谁在那里
Who's there?
谁在外面
Who's out there?
鲁弗斯
Rufus?
天呐
Oh, my God.
鲁弗斯
Rufus?
布里奇维尔中♥央♥高中
伊芙 你不该那么做
Eve, you shouldn't have done it.
现在有很多家长联名请求解雇你
You have a group of parents petitioning to have you fired now.
我知道是谁
I know who.
从我第一天来他们就一直想让我丢掉工作
They've been trying to get me fired since I started.
有时看起来你挺想让他们成功的
And sometimes it seems like you want them to succeed.
缅因州的州法律要求进行性教育
Maine state law requires sexual education.
但由地方委员会决定有哪些课题
But local boards decide which topics.
以及决定不想进行哪些课题
And the topics they don't want covered,
难道我们无视他们 他们就会消失了吗
do we imagine they just disappear if we ignore them?
我个人也许同意你的观点
I may personally agree with you,
但如果你教委员会不赞同的课题
but when you teach topics that aren't covered by the board,
你就是在告诉学生一些
you're telling them about stuff
我们认为他们还太小不该知道的东西
that we've decided they're too young to know about.
这些孩子知道怎么上网搜索
These kids know how to Google.
有些人认为 这种信息
And some people believe that such information
会导致他们发生性关系
will lead to them having sex.
我希望他们不会
I hope they don't,
但我知道他们总会的
but I know they will.
这是有区别的
There's a difference.
我知道
I know.
然而 委员会还是决定
Nevertheless, the board has decided
对你处以行政停职
to place you on administrative leave.
明天会有正式通知
There'll be an official announcement tomorrow.
我们会解决的
We'll figure it out.
-你告诉艾丽克丝了吗 -说了
- You tell Alex? - Yeah.
她不太惊讶
She wasn't exactly surprised.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不需要
Don't be.
即使我主动辞职
Even if I resign,
其他学校也会知道原因
the other schools will know why.
我找不到新工作的
I won't get a new job.
我可以去报社工作
I could go to work for the paper.
你已经工作得太多了
You already work too much.
或者我可以回去做广♥告♥
Or I could go back into advertising.
你做多久后就会开始恨我
And how long will it be before you start hating me for that?
我们可以搬家
We could move.
你愿意为我那样做吗
You'd do that for me?
我愿意为你做任何事
I'd do anything for you.
你喜欢这里
You love it here.
这里确实很美
It is pretty.
如果不仔细看的话
Not if you look closely.
你们来吗
You coming?
娜塔莉
Hey, Nathalie.
我们不在时 能像这样照顾下我们的花♥园♥吗
Mind giving our garden the same treatment while we're away?
如果你们不开车而是骑车去 就可以
If you take your bikes instead of the car.
我在图书馆看到
You know, I saw at the library
短途旅行对环境的污染最大
that it's the short trips that pollute the most.
希望你不是开车去那里的
Hope you didn't drive there.
爸爸 我们该出发了
Dad, we have to go.
抱歉 娜塔莉 那就让花♥园♥乱着吧
Sorry, Nathalie. Messy garden, it is.
艾丽克丝 你对高中足球
So, uh, Alex, any particular reason
忽然产生兴趣 有什么特别原因吗
for your newfound interest in high school football?
是着迷于团队心理学吗
Is it a fascination with team psychology,
还是在研究将运动员
or are you making a study of the celebration
比作现代角斗士的这种颂扬
of the athlete as modern gladiator?
-是的 爸爸 -哪个原因
- Yes, Dad. - Which one?
角斗士那个
The gladiator one.
对啊 因为我...我也不大清楚
Oh, yes, 'cause I-- I don't know.
我总感觉这可能
I had a feeling it might have something to do
跟杰伊·海泽尔的蓝色电眼有关
with the piercing blue eyes of Jay Heisel,
那个明星四分卫
the superstar quarterback.
老爸
Dad.
-对此我想说... -我不感兴趣
- To which I would say-- - I'm not interested.
对此我想说
To which I would say,
生活中有很多比外表更重要的东西
there's more to life than good looks.
我懂
I know.
阿德里安在那里和我们碰面吗
Adrian meeting us there?
如果他们允许的话
If they let him.
我吃完了 我能...走了吗
I'm done now. Can I, uh, leave?
我要和艾丽克丝去看比赛
I'm meeting Alex at the game.
我能走了吗
Can I leave?
你知道你要是化妆
You know your father can't hear you
你♥爸♥就会当你不存在
when you're wearing makeup.
獾队 冲啊
你只是因为文化的偏见才喜欢
You're just culturally biased to like it.
所有橄榄球比赛都是白种男人的战斗
All football is is white male aggression.
美国橄榄球联盟里有四分之三是黑人
3/4 of the NFL is black.
他们或许饱受压♥迫♥
Well, maybe they're oppressed,
同时也是为了摆脱这糟糕的教育体制
and this is their way out of a bankrupt education system.
但也可能是他们热爱橄榄球
But maybe they like football.
也可能你受到压♥迫♥的同时仍然热爱橄榄球
Maybe you can be oppressed and still like football.
总之 我会好好享受我的男性特权
Either way, I'm gonna enjoy my male privilege
睁大眼盯着他们的身体看
and stare at their bodies.
她是害你解雇的家长之一吗
Is that one of the moms that got you fired?
好了 米娅 告诉我东西在哪
Okay, Mia, tell me where it is.
快告诉我在哪
Tell me where it is!
该死的瘾君子
You goddamn junkie.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
罗布说只要能让你开口
Rob told me I can do whatever I want to you,
我怎么对你都行
as long as I make you talk.
或许这就是罗布死掉的原因
Well, maybe that's why Rob is dead now.
纯属鬼扯
That's bullshit.
你为什么不给他打电♥话♥
Well, why don't you call him?
操
Shit.
是我 罗布在哪
Yeah, it's me. Where's Rob?
布里奇维尔 14英里
德比工厂 17英里
你儿子今晚可有艳福了
Think your boy's gonna get lucky tonight.
不是艳福 是赢来的
Not luck. Worked for it.
迈克叔叔
Hey, Uncle Mike.
康纳
Hey, Connor.
孩子也能投球
Kid sure can throw a ball.
把他培养成真男人吧
Raised him to be a man.
我觉得我兄弟不懂什么是真男人
Don't think my brother knows what a man is.
-老爸 -怎么了
- Dad. - What?
獾队
球队想今晚在克里斯托弗森家里庆祝
Team wants to celebrate tonight at Kristofferson's.
去吧 该你好好玩了
Go. You deserve it.
你想来吗
Do you wanna come?
艾丽克丝还太小不能参加派对
Alex is not old enough for a party.
或许我们可以先讨论下
Maybe we could have discussed it first.
我们每次讨论的时候
Every time we discuss something,
你总是给她留足够幻想空间
you give her just enough vague hope
在我说不的时候她会更加难受
to make it even more painful when I say no.
那或许你不该说不
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表