剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
迷 雾
第一季 第六集
《迷雾》前情提要
Previously on the Mist.
你知道这不是第一次自然显灵吗
This is not the first time nature's come alive.
她在您的教堂里信奉错误的上帝
She's worshipping a false god in your church.
钢筋很可能插在你兄弟肝脏里面了
The rebar is in your brother's liver.
我不会杀你的 你疯了吗
I'm not killing you. Are you insane?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
它来了 看了看我 就走了
It came. It looked at me, and it left.
我不想再和那些人一起了
I don't want to be with those people anymore.
你为什么要亲我 死基佬
What the hell you do that for, faggot, huh?
你是谁
Who are you?
我以为这是布莱恩·亨特的病房♥
I thought this was Bryan Hunt's room.
我就是布莱恩·亨特
I'm Bryan Hunt.
你知道是谁攻击了你吗
Do you know who did this to you?
乔纳·狄克逊
Jonah Dixon.
不要依赖于任何一个人
Don't get attached to anyone.
他们只会利用你来达到他们自己的目的
They'll just use you for their own good.
米娅
Mia?
迷雾
第一季 第六集
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am?
当然了
Of course I do.
你还好吧
Is everything okay, man?
告诉我我是谁
Tell me who I am.
告诉我我是谁
Tell me who I am!
他们 会找到你
They will...find you.
谁
Who?
好了
All right.
凯文
Kevin.
你哥哥在哪里
Where's your brother?
发生了什么
How did it happen?
这还重要吗
Does it matter?
可能很重要
It could be important.
他死了
He's just dead.
知道这个就够了
That's all you need to know.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
失陪
Excuse me.
又有一个病人不见了
We've lost another patient,
本来在这的一位女士
this woman over here.
她来找她住在227病房♥的丈夫
She came to look for her husband in 227.
你是最后见到她的人
You were the last to see her.
你留在这 我去找
Yeah, you stay. I'll go.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
没什么 你不用担心
Oh, it's nothing for you to be worried about.
你很不会撒谎
You kind of suck at lying.
没事的 一切在我们掌控之中
It's fine. Everything is fine. We've got it all under control.
我只是想知道有没有要特别小心的事
I just want to know if there's something I should look out for.
没有
There's nothing to look out for.
只是我们有几个病人...
It's just we've-- we've had a few patients...
不见了
disappear.
不见了 从医院里消失的吗
Disappear? Like, from inside the hospital?
是的 但很可能只是自己走了
Yes, but it's possible they left on their own accord.
我们现在人手严重不足
We're severely understaffed right now,
很难顾及所有病人
and it's really hard to keep track.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
什么 现在吗 我们不能走
What? Now? We can't go.
布莱恩还很虚弱
Bryan is still really messed up.
有米娅照顾他 他不会有事
He's got Mia. He'll be okay.
好吧 但我要先去做一件事
Okay. There's something I gotta do first.
好的
Okay.
我本来可以做点什么
I could have done something.
我本来可以看着她 保护她的
I could have held her and protected her.
你当时也是无能为力
There's nothing you could have done.
书店里的那个东西
That thing in the bookstore,
杀了她但是不杀我 为什么
it took her and didn't want me. Why?
为什么选择了她而不是我
Why did it want her and not me?
艾丽克丝
Alex.
是不是因为我有什么问题
It's because there's something wrong with me, isn't it?
别胡思乱想了
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
去哪里
Where?
随便逛逛
Field trip.
我还记得莉莎有多喜欢来这...
I remember how much Liza liked coming here...
还有杰伊
and Jay.
但我觉得他来这是为了甜甜圈而不是我的布道
But I think he was here more for the doughnuts than my sermons.
你在想什么 神父
What's on your mind, Father?
我还想问你这个问题呢
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
我记得 就如同昨日
I remember, like it was yesterday...
当你让我留在这陪你和莉莎的时候
when you asked me to be there with you and Liza.
我很荣幸你想让我陪她走过最后的时光
I was so honored you wanted me there for her final hours.
我很高兴在她去世后我能在你身边
I'm glad I was there for you after she passed,
在你和杰伊的身边
for you and Jay.
我们感激不尽
We appreciated it.
莉莎直到死都信奉着上帝
Liza was loyal to God till the very end.
她知道她要死了
She knew she was dying,
但她并不记恨上帝
yet she didn't hate Him.
她感激上帝赐予了她这段生命
She loved Him for the life He had given her.
拜托不要听信娜塔莉的话而让她失望
Please don't let her down by listening to Nathalie.
神父 你得过来一下
Father, you're needed.
她又在说黑泉了
She's talking about the Black Spring again,
而且他们在听
and they are listening.
神父
Father.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
我们俩
It was interesting,
你知道 还挺有意思的
you know, what we did.
什么 你是说我揍了你一顿吗
What, me beating the shit out of you?
对 那是挺有趣的
Yeah, that was interesting.
再见了 要是可能的话
See you around, I guess.
好 再见
Yeah, see ya.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
车子去哪了
Where's the car?
阿德里安
Adrian?
我把钥匙给你了 阿德里安
I gave you the keys, Adrian!
不在我身上
I don't have them!
我发誓钥匙就在我身边当我...
I--I swear I had them near me when I--I--
-钥匙在哪里 -米娅
- Where are they?! - Mia!
一定是米娅拿走了
Mia must have taken 'em.
-吉普车没了 -去哪了
- The Jeep's gone. - Gone where?
米娅开走了 你知道吗
Mia took it! Did you know?
不 她什么都没跟我说
No, she didn't say shit to me.
我当初怎么瞎了眼相信她的
Why the hell did I trust her?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我得另外找一辆能开的车
I need to find another working car.
-我也去 -不 我...
- I'll come. - No! Just...
我会回来的
Just I'll be back.
在这待着就行
Just stay here.
快 出来给我看看
Come on! Show me.
等一下
One sec!
你试过紫色的那一件了吗
Did you already try the purple one?
我不会穿紫色的
I don't do purple!
我讨厌夹克
I hate the jacket.
我喜欢
I love it.
要是迷雾里的东西对我没兴趣
If the thing in the mist doesn't want me,
我可以去寻求援助
I could go find help.
-不行 -我能找到爸爸
- No. - I could find Dad.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
我只是想他了
I just miss him.
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表