剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
也许在你试着偷这里的
Maybe you should have thought of that
任何东西前就该想到了
before you tried to steal whatever this is.
不要
Don't.
天啊
Holy.
安娜·兰伯特
我不感到抱歉
I'm not sorry.
趴在地上
Down on the ground!
把手举起来
Let me see your hands!
雾里有东西
There was something in the mist.
马上要来了 我们要提醒人们
I-It's on its way. We--We gotta warn people.
婊♥子♥
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
艾丽克丝在这里不安全
Alex is not safe here.
我们要去我姐妹家住
We're staying at my sister's.
如果她需要帮助呢
What if she needs help?
我会在圣文森特找心理医生
I'll find a therapist in St. Vincent,
辛医生也打电♥话♥说开了安定处方药
and Dr. Sing phoned in a prescription for Valium.
我会去拿的
I'll pick it up.
好的 我去收拾下
Okay. I'll pack some things.
你留在这里
You're staying here.
伊芙 那是派对
Eve, it was a party.
我不可能知道会....
There's no way I could have known--
但我可以 所以我说不能去
But I could, which is why I said no.
你怎么能知道
How could you have known?
因为我天天都和像杰伊这样的人在一起
Because I've spent my entire life around guys like Jay.
我现在不能和你一起 好吗
I can't be with you right now, okay?
几天后再过来 我们再谈
Come up in a few days. Then we'll talk.
你应该把窗户修好
You should get the window fixed,
然后找警♥察♥报案性侵
and then go to the police with the harassment.
亲爱的 我以为我们都同意了
Sweetie, I thought we agreed you'd stop looking
《布里奇维尔邮报》
你不会在网上查阴谋论了
for conspiracy theories on the Internet.
你知道的 克利瑞克医生说这样对你不好
You know Dr. Kleerick says it's not good for you.
这不是在互联网上
This is not the Internet.
是《布里奇维尔邮报》
It's the "Bridgeville Post."
我没事的
I'm fine.
继续看你的漫画吧
Now go back to your comics.
我都看过了
Ah, I've read 'em all.
"发现六具尸体 推测是被熊杀死"
"Six people were found dead, presumably killed by a bear."
"其他动物大规模地下山
"Other animals came down the mountain in large numbers,
包括麋鹿 梅花鹿和狐狸"
including moose and deer and foxes."
还是没有青蛙
No frogs, though.
"一些当地人害怕这是黑泉
"Some locals fear it's a black spring.
自然传说中的恶化
The legend of nature turning sour is evidenced
冰湖像腐烂的黑牙一样变黑"
by the frozen lake being black like a rotten tooth."
《布里奇维尔邮报》肯定不是原来的邮报了
Well, the "Bridgeville Post" Sure ain't what it used to be.
你有什么事
What do you want?
我想找蓬尼克警官谈谈
Maybe I should speak to Officer Pundik.
蓬尼克去找阿德里安问话了
Pundik is picking up Adrian for questioning.
为什么
Why?
因为他是目击者
Because he's a witness.
你认为呢
Why do you think?
现在 你要么和我说
Now, you can either talk to me,
要么等上一两个小时直到蓬尼克问完话
or you can wait an hour or two until Pundik's done.
你好好待在这里
You stay right where you are.
对不起 我知道你不想这样
I'm sorry. I know this isn't what you want,
但这是现在最好的办法
but it's for the best, the way things are right now.
你会理解的 对吗
You understand that, don't you?
我所做的一切 都是在保护你
Everything I do, I do to protect you.
保护我
Protect me?
你不是在保护我 是在控制我
You're not protecting me. You're controlling me.
亲爱的 我只是
Sweetie, I just--
行了 你只是不想我重蹈你的覆辙
Please. You just don't want me to do what you did.
但是 我不会的 因为我才不像你
But guess what. I won't, 'cause I'm nothing like you.
你在学校自取其辱 然后...
You embarrassing yourself at school, and...
你说我的覆辙是什么意思
What do you mean do what I did?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你自己说的 这是个小镇
You said it yourself. It's a small town.
我知道
I know.
大家都知道
Everyone knows.
知道什么
Knows what?
知道你是个婊♥子♥
That you were a slut.
镇静剂
我要去取安♥定♥片♥
I'm gonna go pick up the Valium.
你要我一起去 还是要等在这里
Do you want to come, or do you want to wait here?
好壮观
Looks amazing.
逆风而行
It's moving against the wind.
艾丽克丝
Hey, Alex.
爸 你怎么不和我们一起去呢
Dad, won't you please come with us?
我不想和妈妈一起去
I don't want to go with Mom.
我马上就过去 亲爱的
I'll be there soon, honey.
没事的 妈妈呢
You'll be fine. Where's Mom?
我们在商场里
We're at the mall.
爸爸 求你 我不想走
Dad, please, I don't want to leave.
没事的 亲爱的
It'll be fine, honey.
好吗
Okay--
喂
Hello?
艾丽克丝
Alex?
没信♥号♥♥了
Signal's gone.
我们回屋里吧
Well, let's go back inside.
雾一会就散去了
It'll blow over in a minute.
不 等等 等一下
Nah, just-- just wait. Just wait.
我想拍张照片给太太看
I want to get a photo for the missus.
好 你拍吧 蓬尼克 里面见
Great. You do that, Pundik. We'll see you inside.
天呐
God.
天呐
God.
天呐 走开
God! Get off me!
走开
Get off me!
妈的 给我走开
Shit! Get off me!
上车 我们要走了
Get-- get in the car. We gotta go.
-怎么了 -我们得离开这里
- What is it? - We gotta get out of here.
-走吧 -出什么事了
- Let's go. - What's going on?
-快点 快走 -阿德里安
- Come on! Let's go! - Adrian.
在车里等着
Wait in the car.
凯文
Kevin!
解开谜语了吗
Solve the mystery?
是管家
It was the butler.
我们应该等雾散了再走吗
Should we wait till it's gone?
太漂亮了
It's beautiful.
我们可以推着自行车走
We can drag the bikes.
这边
This way.
就像是巧克力湖边的旅馆那次一样
It's like that time at the inn up by Chocolate Lake.
只是我们这次待在床上
Except we stayed in bed.
怎么
What--
应该是这边吧
This-- this way, I think.
不 错了 错了
Oh, no, wrong. Wrong.
走错方向了
Wrong direction.
教堂边有树的
These trees were by the church,
所以自行车肯定在那边
so that means the bikes must be that way.
雾太重了 亲爱的
It's too thick, hon.
我们回到室内去吧
Let's get back inside.
走吧
Let's go.
你们是真人吗
Are you real?
是的 我们是真人
We are. We are. We are real.
但一切都太真实了
But it's all real.
放下枪
Put down the gun.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我又不知道
I couldn't know.
原谅我
Forgive me.
拉文太太
Mrs. Raven?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表