剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表
just as I know you and your families.
我们太过了解彼此...
We know each other too well for me to...
所以我就不说教了
preach.
相反的 我想和你们谈一谈
Instead, I will talk to you here.
我相信审判日来了
I believe Judgment Day has come.
我...我在笑
And I'm... I'm laughing,
因为我...我也看电视
because I... I watch TV.
我...我也喜欢足球
I... I like baseball.
我...
I...
我还听歌♥
I listen to music.
我时不时还喝杯啤酒
I have a beer every now and then.
我不是那种会说审判日的人
I'm not the Judgment Day kind of guy.
你们知道的
You know that.
但现在 我说了
And yet, here we are.
我希望我是错的
I hope I'm wrong.
我希望警♥察♥能来救我们
I hope the police get here to save us.
但在那之前
But until then,
我会尽我所能帮助拯救你们的灵魂
I will do whatever I can to help save your souls...
与你们一同祈祷
pray with you.
请一起来吧 拉文太太
Mrs. Raven, please.
说得不错 神父 但真的不必了
That's very sweet, Father, but there's really no need.
那只蛾子是我的好友
The moth is a good friend of mine.
这怎么可能
And how is that possible?
几天前我们在我的花♥园♥里相遇
We met in my garden the other day.
她落在我的手中
She landed on my hand.
那你介意跟我们解释一下
Will you care to explain to us
它在这里干什么吗
what it was doing here, then?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我会弄清楚
but I'll find out.
你在那儿吗
Are you there?
我在外面没看到一辆车
I didn't see any cars out there.
这儿也什么都没有
There's nothing in here, either.
也许这个家伙会让我们搭个车
Maybe this guy will give us a ride.
有什么办法可以从那儿弄点汽油出来吗
Any way to get any gas out of those?
我可不想为了弄到汽油而在外面待那么久
I wouldn't want to be out there long enough to find out.
你是伊芙的丈夫 对吗
You're Eve's husband, right?
对
Yeah.
你知道她在哪
You know where she is?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是克莱
I'm Clay.
我是凯文
Kevin.
我有个孩子在她班上 我有个
I had a kid in her class. I have a...
这事发生的时候他就在外面
He was outside when all this happened.
他在某个安全的地方
He's safe somewhere.
我知道的 我只是要找到他
I know it. I just gotta find him.
我相信他很安全
I'm sure he is.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
没有
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
你应该
You should, uh...
你应该待在这儿 休息一下
You should stay here, get some rest.
我已经两天没睡觉了
I haven't slept in two days.
你可以 把车停在车♥库♥里
You can, uh, put it in the garage.
请告诉我为什么我们要骗这个可怜的混♥蛋♥
Please tell me why we're lying to this poor bastard.
我们应该告诉他的
We should tell him.
他有一辆工作车
He has a working car,
也许你没注意到 我们算是困在这儿了
and in case you haven't noticed, we're kinda stuck here.
事关你的妻子和孩子
It's your wife and kid.
说得好像你关心她们一样
Like you care about them.
我会跟他谈谈 我会让他带上我们
I'll talk to him. I'll get him to take us.
很好
Good.
你能保守秘密吗
You gonna keep your mouth shut?
我不知道 你能说服他吗
I don't know. Are you gonna convince him?
抱歉 我不知道你在这儿
Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were here.
没事
It's okay.
我猜你也认为我疯了
I guess you think I'm crazy as well.
-算是吧 -我可能是疯了
- Kind of. - Mm, I may be,
但我能看出你魂不守舍
but I can see you're not yourself.
我能做什么吗
Can I do anything?
他们拿走了我的枪
They took my gun.
我不认为他们会去抢银行
I don't think they'll rob a bank.
我刚在整个教会面前
I just let three prisoners escape
让三个犯人逃走了
in front of the whole church.
那又怎么样
So what?
我的工作就是执法
It's my job to enforce the law.
法律只是人们尝试控制人之本性的方式
Oh, the law is just people trying to control human nature,
搞得好像真能控制住一样
as if that were possible.
没人能做到 你也不行
No one can do that, not even you.
谢谢你 娜塔莉
Thanks, Nathalie.
如果你们想要的话 很快就有东西吃了
There will be food soon, if you want.
娜塔莉
Nathalie?
我觉得我的存在会让罗曼诺夫神父不舒服
I think my presence makes Father Romanov uncomfortable.
我坚持你一起来
I insist.
你得吃点东西 甜心
You need to eat, honey.
这里太黑暗了
It's so dark.
我也不喜欢黑暗
I didn't like the dark either,
直到我爸爸找到一个解决办法
until my dad found a cure.
他编了一个叫做《说什么的猫头鹰》的故事
He made up a story called "The Owl Who Says What."
他还就此写了本书
He even wrote a book about it.
猫头鹰们问"是谁"
Owls say, "Who."
对 但不是这个故事
Yeah, not this one.
其他的猫头鹰把它一个人
The other owls left him by himself
留在了黑暗中 因为它与众不同
alone in the dark, because he was different.
-它害怕吗 -是的
- Was he scared? - Yeah,
但他找到了一个不害怕黑暗的办法
but he discovers a way not to be afraid of the dark.
是什么
How?
你要是愿意我可以读给你听
I could read it to you if you want.
我肯定书店里有这本书
I'm sure the bookstore has it.
你想去吗
You want to go?
我们要去书店
We're gonna go to the bookstore.
去吧
I guess. Sure.
我来收拾
I'll tidy up.
她很崇拜她父亲
She adores her father.
他肯定是个好人
He must be a good guy.
他是的
He is.
你和他关系有多糟糕
How bad is it between you and him?
有那么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
我结婚十年
I was married for 10 years.
不算结婚 因为我们走不到那一步
I mean, not married, because we couldn't get married,
但我们一起生活 我也爱她
but we lived together, and I loved her.
但她是我见过的最烦人的人
But she was the most annoying person I've ever met.
我知道沮丧的女人看起来是什么样的
I know a frustrated woman when I see one.
凯文是个好人
Kevin's a good person.
他善良又体贴
He's kind and sensitive.
他很耐心 还是个很好的倾听者
He's patient. He's a great listener.
他听起来糟透了
He sounds awful.
他对艾丽克丝有无尽的爱
His love for Alex is endless.
他需要她同样爱他
He needs her love to be the same.
他如此需要 导致他难以拒绝她的要求
He needs it so much, he can't say no.
他根本做不到
He never could.
而这让她身处险境
And now, it put her in danger.
我很庆幸他不在这
I'm happy he's not here.
以父及子及圣灵之名
In the name of the Father and of the Son
主啊 求你降福我们
and of the Holy Spirit, bless us, O Lord,
并降福得于我们的主基♥督♥
and these, thy gifts which we are about to receive
恵赐的这顿餐食
from thy bounty through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
以父及子
In the name of the Father and of the Son
-以及圣灵之名 阿门 -阿门
- and the Holy Spirit, amen. - Amen.
你在读什么 拉文太太
What are you reading, Mrs. Raven?
这里的第一位神父的日记
The journal of one of the first priests here.
我在你办公室找到的
剧集 | 迷雾(2017) | 导航列表